Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:31 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Here is what I think some should notice.

Notice who are the ones making a big deal about an adult having sex

Its the same ones that scream that people shouldnt care what other adults do in their bedrooms.
LOL, nice try. Like conservatives, whatever you wanna call them, don't get up in arms about sex tapes. PLEASE! The only reason you're not totally disgusted by this is because you feel sorry for the poor girl. If it were anyone else, say a liberal celebrity, you guys would be having a field day. I personally think it's idiotic for anyone to do a sex tape, who's stupid enough to do one when the thing always ends up getting "misplaced"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

745 posts, read 1,437,732 times
The message is clear..... oppose gay marriage and you will be destroyed.

Pure intimidation tactics.

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I don't know if it's an actual sex tape or not, that tmz thing didn't go into detail. But that's funny that you say that because I'm almost 100% certain the reaction would be completely different if this were anyone else that was not of a conservative nature.
So anyone who says that marriage is between a male and a female is automatically labeled as a conservative.

That's hilarious.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:34 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
LOL, nice try. Like conservatives, whatever you wanna call them, don't get up in arms about sex tapes. PLEASE! The only reason you're not totally disgusted by this is because you feel sorry for the poor girl. If it were anyone else, say a liberal celebrity, you guys would be having a field day. I personally think it's idiotic for anyone to do a sex tape, who's stupid enough to do one when the thing always ends up getting "misplaced"?
I don't care about sex tapes, one comes out just about every week on a celeb, or elected official.

The "scandalous" factor of a sex tape disappeared long ago, even long before people started using them to raise their public profile by selling them in fact.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:35 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Who is the one making a big deal about a sex tape? Who started this thread?

I dont care what people do in their bedrooms.

Feel sorry for her, Why would I feel sorry for her?

here is a newsflash for you ADULTS HAVE SEX if you are shocked by that I cant help you

Old 11-04-2009, 01:36 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:

I cannot even being to imagine if it was a liberal celebrity. Omg.

Can you imagine?

It would be "OMG. NO MORALS!!! THESE LIBERALS WANT TO LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE AND THINK ABOUT SEX ONLY! HE/SHE IS DAMNED TO HELL!"

....But it is Carrie Prejean so it is ok and normal. Of course.

I will have fun blogging about this one in my blog where I don't have to worry about getting banned.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
So anyone who says that marriage is between a male and a female is automatically labeled as a conservative.

That's hilarious.
You seriously didn't even read my post....at all, did you? I was CLEARLY talking about if it were say a LIBERAL who made a sex tape, then these same CONSERVATIVES would be all over it. Please do us a favor & fricking comprehend what you are reading BEFORE you repond w/a knee-jerk reaction.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Who is the one making a big deal about a sex tape? Who started this thread?

I dont care what people do in their bedrooms.

Feel sorry for her, Why would I feel sorry for her?

here is a newsflash for you ADULTS HAVE SEX if you are shocked by that I cant help you
Yes, you just keep convincing yourself of that. I didn't start this thread so you can leave me out of it.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:40 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Miss USA, Miss America see how much it registers on my radar they're both stupid pageants.

Who the hell should care?

She took topless "modeling" pics akin to what you would see in an Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue.

Big F-ing deal.

Gays won't let this rest because they're all babies.
hello? The topic of the article is a sex tape allegedly so racy that TMZ won't even release it. Read before you respond.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

I cannot even being to imagine if it was a liberal celebrity. Omg.

Can you imagine?

It would be "OMG. NO MORALS!!! THESE LIBERALS WANT TO LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE AND THINK ABOUT SEX ONLY! HE/SHE IS DAMNED TO HELL!"

....But it is Carrie Prejean so it is ok and normal. Of course.

I will have fun blogging about this one in my blog where I don't have to worry about getting banned.
Haha, yes, get on that immediately! I know, the hypocritical nature of these people is just beyond measure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies