Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2009, 09:08 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Psychiatry Industry Of Death part 1/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek1993 View Post
It is interesting that the shooter is a psychiatrist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 09:08 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,974,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Yes, but it was just sort of a play on words....sorry...

no I get the jest...me being airheaded...so I wonder how the military would prevent this from happening in the future...I dont see there being any measures in place that could prevent this from happening anymoreso than any other average soldier going awol and killing a ton of people.

How do you police the police? (figuratively speaking of course)

Old 11-05-2009, 09:12 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
I guaranteed he was a muslim and stated it was not some soldier going off the deep end, that is was indeed domestic terrorism. And I was right. It is coming out that this mofo is another instance of muslims killing Americans.

#1 he is a muslim, his parents are muslim and are from a very radical area of the ME; that he is not some muslim convert
#2 that we knew that he was on posturing on the Internet and asking about suicide attacks, etc
Actually it sounds a whole lot like some soldier going off the deep end..

I mean based on the facts so far (I think)

Late 30's
Not married
No Kids

Now my thoughts..

Kinda plain
Little overweight.
My guess is not a whole bunch of friends
Too much time on the internet
Religious zeal

I'd be very surprised if this was some sort of complex planned attack with outside influence.. actually it sounds as if the guy went off the deep end..

Psychiatric meds are proven to cause mass murder.

:: mere automatons of misery ::: Psychotropic Drugs Linked With All Recent Mass Murder/Suicides (http://automatonsofmisery.blogspot.com/2008/03/psychotropic-drugs-involved-in-all.html - broken link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Yes, very.

Off his meds - off his colleagues - off his rocker?

1,133 posts, read 712,450 times
His cousin was just giving a telephone interview on Fox. Seems he is not a Muslim convert but has always been a Muslim. Cuz, stated that he was under a lot of pressure due to harassment. Whereas I don't support that if it was true, nonetheless, cuz, I think there is something that runs a lot deeper than harassment. Herassment,herassment,herassment...herassment a lot to me. Just as I suspected, let the apologists begin.
I wonder if Obama will chastise this guys fellow officers and associates for herassment. Be watching and watching carefully for comments made in the future by the Apologist in Chief.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 PM

I doubt this. He was recently promoted and had a strong position in his field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Actually it sounds a whole lot like some soldier going off the deep end..

I mean based on the facts so far (I think)

Late 30's
Not married
No Kids

Now my thoughts..

Kinda plain
Little overweight.
My guess is not a whole bunch of friends
Too much time on the internet
Religious zeal

I'd be very surprised if this was some sort of complex planned attack with outside influence.. actually it sounds as if the guy went off the deep end..

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Ill be honest: I wish Obama all the best, and I hope he succeeds...BUT, when I was watching this live, I was sitting there thinking "WTH is he doing? He's got a smirk on his face, he's shouting people out, and thanking members of his cabinet for arranging a Native American conference, at a time like this?!"..

Serious public relations gaffe imo.
Must have been the same time my husband was shouted "WTH", I looked in at the TV and I thought he was addressing people on the HEALTH CARE, which, he injected before talking about the shooting. This insane!!!

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Where did you get he was a Republican? He was looking to the messiah hussein obama to withdraw the troops. He is a Democrat and we all know we need to keep an eye on those radicals. That's my point!
I said that my doctor is an American of Palestinian descent, and he is a Republican. Your point is at the top of your head, apparently.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:14 PM

What is your point? If people are harassing somebody that is also evil. Look what it contributed too. Very sick people out there, not just the shooter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
His cousin was just giving a telephone interview on Fox. Seems he is not a Muslim convert but has always been a Muslim. Cuz, stated that he was under a lot of pressure due to harassment. Whereas I don't support that if it was true, nonetheless, cuz, I think there is something that runs a lot deeper than harassment. Herassment,herassment,herassment...herassment a lot to me. Just as I suspected, let the apologists begin.
I wonder if Obama will chastise this guys fellow officers and associates for herassment. Be watching and watching carefully for comments made in the future by the Apologist in Chief.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:17 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I cant believe the misinformation at the beginning of this post.

First and foremost, lets keep the families of the fallen and the wounded in our thoughts and prayers.

We can do both.

After reading and listening to the information I firmly believe this was a terrorist attack.

For him to do what he did and all the info that has been found he was a terrorist.

The enemy from within is being covered up by MSM.

Lets not disrespect those families but NOT calling this what it is.

Lets see if this is investigated to the end and not swept under as rug.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies