Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 10:42 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,131,556 times

Advertisements

LOl! Do you think the "fake bikini pic" was presented as news?!

Hannity and Frau bachmann were lying in order to influence viewers' political opinion -- to make people think there were more people at the recent TP rally than were really there, that that mob is bigger than it really is.

And as someone over at the thread you link to pointed out, "MSNBC needs to leave the comedy to the experts."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2009, 10:44 AM

1,476 posts, read 1,774,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
News Video, MSNBC Uses Fake Bikini Pic of Palin During Live Segment.

Appears MSNBC did also

I am not here to defend Hannity I dont watch his show hes a big boy and can defend himself. Now are you going to become a liar and defend MSNBC? Just wondering if you practice what you preach. I am sure most knows the answer to that already since you wanted to take it to that level

I am here to point out the hypocrites that have a temper fit about Hannity or something Fox does while ignoring MSNBC

Unless one of them counted how many where there you cant prove either one is wrong because both are guessing.
Who is defending MSNBC? I certainly won't defend it or Fox news. I get my news from the economist or the BBC. However, this post is a little off topic. This discussion is related to John Stewart calling out Hannity on doctoring images, Hannity apologizing for being caught, and Stewart's response. I believe there is another thread discussing this topic. Anyway shame on MSNC and Fox news. They are both terrible and we deserve better. I think Fox is worse, but MSNC is still bad.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:44 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,309,564 times
Quote:

Appears MSNBC did also

I am not here to defend Hannity I dont watch his show hes a big boy and can defend himself. Now are you going to become a liar and defend MSNBC? Just wondering if you practice what you preach. I am sure most knows the answer to that already since you wanted to take it to that level

I am here to point out the hypocrites that have a temper fit about Hannity or something Fox does while ignoring MSNBC

Unless one of them counted how many where there you cant prove either one is wrong because both are guessing.

OK, now I see the alternate reality where you reside.

I found you!

Who else lives where?

Old 11-14-2009, 10:46 AM

26,202 posts, read 48,988,594 times
OMG, that is worthy of an Emmy Award! Just awesome stuff.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:47 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,839,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
LOl! Do you think the "fake bikini pic" was presented as news?!

As someone over at the thread you link to pointed out, "MSNBC needs to leave the comedy to the experts."
So msnbc isnt a news network? Oh ok cool

So glad we could clear that up

Msnbc is now the 2nd comedy channel

glad people dont watch msnbc for news

Old 11-14-2009, 10:48 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,131,556 times
Quote:
So msnbc isnt a news network? Oh ok cool

So glad we could clear that up

Msnbc is now the 2nd comedy channel

glad people dont watch msnbc for news
What?

No, it's that people who watch msnbc are better at discerning "real" from "pretend" than Faux viewers are.

It's a fact; Hannity proved that Faux counts on it.

Old 11-14-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Who is defending MSNBC? I certainly won't defend it or Fox news. I get my news from the economist or the BBC. However, this post is a little off topic. This discussion is related to John Stewart calling out Hannity on doctoring images, Hannity apologizing for being caught, and Stewart's response. I believe there is another thread discussing this topic. Anyway shame on MSNC and Fox news. They are both terrible and we deserve better. I think Fox is worse, but MSNC is still bad.
Quote:Originally Posted by delusianne
Just cant stand it that Hannity got busted and the fantasy bubble got a little thinner.

I wonder what Michelle Bachmann has had to say about her claim of 40K people vs the WaPo 10K.

Liars everywhere, and those who defend them. [/quote]

In response to me saying

Quote:Originally Posted by Jadex
I cant believe so many put so much value into the word of a man on the comedy channel

Old 11-14-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
OK, now I see the alternate reality where you reside.

I found you!

Who else lives where?
Did someone actually count they number that attended yes or no?

Let me help you NO. So both are guessing which makes what I said reality

Old 11-14-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
What?

No, it's that people who watch msnbc are better at discerning "real" from "pretend" than Faux viewers are.

It's a fact; Hannity proved that Faux counts on it.

So they pretend on msnbc thats great to know also. They pretent to be reporting the news.

Thats creditable

Old 11-14-2009, 10:54 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,276,908 times
Not sure what's funnier, Fox relying on Ollie as a "credible" resource, or Hannity referring to the footage as an "inadvertent" mistake.

No doubt the footage fell off the shelf and miraculously landed in the clip.

The truth is in fact the best of comedy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies