Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 03:11 AM

400 posts, read 464,698 times

Advertisements

I have to say that I do believe Levi, and I do believe that she is full of it. This young guy has something to say about this lieing b! We will see all about it later, i am sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 05:00 AM

1,930 posts, read 1,818,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyear View Post
I have to say that I do believe Levi, and I do believe that she is full of it. This young guy has something to say about this lieing b! We will see all about it later, i am sure.
I think Sarah's bubble will burst once Levi exposes that ONE secret she wants to stay untold.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:29 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,636,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
I think Sarah's bubble will burst once Levi exposes that ONE secret she wants to stay untold.
Sounds like you know what it is. Don't keep everyone in suspense...tell us.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:29 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,245,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyear View Post
and could you explain why you feel this way? No, he has a right to freedom of speach, just not everyone in our country, but why do you say you believe what he is saying? What is it you believe and why?

Nita

Old 11-19-2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
And what it that?

Nita

Old 11-19-2009, 08:34 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,146,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Levi Johnston says Sarah Palin is 'full of it'
I didn't need Levi to confirm Sarah Palin is full of sh*t. Nor did I need to wait till her Oprah appearance to know she's full of sh*t.

I knew that at least 16 months ago.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:43 AM

921 posts, read 1,128,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Reportedly, in Levi Johnston's interview with Playgirl editor-in-chief Nicole Caldwell he says, "You could tell by her laugh she was full of it," in regards to Palin's interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Go Levi!

Levi Johnston says Sarah Palin is 'full of it' - MSN TV News
Levi Johnston, Sarah Palin, & her whole family needs counseling.

I feel sorry for that poor baby who's going to be raised in a family so full of drama.

Sarah needs to at least concentrate on helping her grandchild so that another generation in her family is not ruined.

Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston both need to concentrate on being good parents.
They should take a lesson from Sarah Palin's lack of parenting skills & note how much damage they can avoid.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imalert View Post
Levi Johnston, Sarah Palin, & her whole family needs counseling.

I feel sorry for that poor baby who's going to be raised in a family so full of drama.

Sarah needs to at least concentrate on helping her grandchild so that another generation in her family is not ruined.

Bristol Palin & Levi Johnston both need to concentrate on being good parents.
They should take a lesson from Sarah Palin's lack of parenting skills & note how much damage they can avoid.
Why would you say, her lack of parenting skills? We do not know what goes on behind close doors or how we would handle a teen pregnancy which I assume is what you are talking about. By the grace of God, our family hasn't faced this, but it is exactly that; the Grace of God.. This does not mean poor parenting skills.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies