Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 01:29 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
Being a loyal Democrat, it was meant to be a joke. Can you imagine? LOL The clueless leading the clueless.
Follow the boobs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2009, 01:29 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How do you fire someone who was never officially employed or otherwise compensated for their services?
She was "released". I guess it would be more accurate to say that NOM "terminated" their relationship with her.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:36 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Everything about her is as fake as her boobs. No surprise that her supposed high "moral character" was nothing but a facade, as well.
I can't find it now, but the head of the Miss California USA pageant was quoted saying something to that effect - that the public is now seeing a little of what dealing with her is like, and that everything she pretends to be, she's not. Why do I feel like she's just not going to go away...

Old 11-16-2009, 01:36 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Carrie Prejean, the decrowned Miss California and darling of the Christian right, appears to have been scrubbed from the National Organization for Marriage website. The move comes in the wake of a TMZ interview with the man whom Prejean reportedly met through MySpace and had a four-day hotel fling with in 2007.

Sextape partygirl Prejean dropped by marriage defenders « Colorado Independent

What an interesting sideshow she is.
If she'll just stick within her 15 minutes it'll be bearable.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:38 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
If she'll just stick within her 15 minutes it'll be bearable.
lol And you all keep givng her attention lol

Old 11-16-2009, 01:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Carrie Prejean, the decrowned Miss California and darling of the Christian right, appears to have been scrubbed from the National Organization for Marriage website. The move comes in the wake of a TMZ interview with the man whom Prejean reportedly met through MySpace and had a four-day hotel fling with in 2007.

Sextape partygirl Prejean dropped by marriage defenders « Colorado Independent

What an interesting sideshow she is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

This MADE my day!

How hypocritical. How will the conservatives defend Carrie now? I bet they will find their ways to defend their little darling somehow. Oh wait, I thought only liberals had sex with everyone and had no morals.

Having a fling with a man in a hotel is a Christian value now, huh?

Old 11-16-2009, 01:56 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
And the cheese stands alone....naked and alone, go figure.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:57 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
To hold Carrie Prejean to the inhuman standards just because she believes that marriage is between one man and one woman shows how shallow the liberal left has become. She believes in the traditional institution of marriage, but somehow she's expected to refrain from having sex in a hotel room with someone she met online?

She didn't say gay men and women shouldn't meet people online and have sex with them. She said she believed in the traditional institution of marriage.

Call me crazy, but I see no correllation whatsoever. The Carrie Prejean witch hunt only serves to make liberals look like jealous fools in my opinion.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
lol And you all keep givng her attention lol

You give Obama attention, does that make you a fan?

Old 11-16-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
To hold Carrie Prejean to the inhuman standards just because she believes that marriage is between one man and one woman shows how shallow the liberal left has become. She believes in the traditional institution of marriage, but somehow she's expected to refrain from having sex in a hotel room with someone she met online?

She didn't say gay men and women shouldn't meet people online and have sex with them. She said she believed in the traditional institution of marriage.

Call me crazy, but I see no correllation whatsoever. The Carrie Prejean witch hunt only serves to make liberals look like jealous fools in my opinion.
She agrees with Obama on the issue, that's what confuses me.

I didnt know she had done this, I thought she'd only made that mb tape, but Christians dont have sex in hotel rooms with someone they met online. See the hypocrisy?

Or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies