Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 09:36 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,904,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Once again, how has Obama destroyed the Constitution? And Obama never threatened a public office holder.
True ... but by signing into law, Pelosi's Health Reform Bill, Obama effectively turns over half of the nation into felons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,073,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
we dont want america to fail. just pbo, and his american hating wife.
Maybe not you, but one particular poster in here does want America to fail.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:42 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
How many times have you asked and how many times has your question been avoided?

Quit wasting your time. The silence is your answer.

They won't answer because they cannot prove it. Second of all, it is too funny for words because BUSH was the one who really destroyed the Constitution.

And Twista, I gotta hand it to you. You are doing GREAT on this forum tonight. I will look forward to more of your posts.
Why should I answer her questions for her to come back and rip it apart like she does others?

I am not going to bite. She knows the answers and if you know her ways she always avoids posting links or answering questions herself.

The silence is golden. I am NOT going to allow her to come back with a line of bull and have the ammo to question my answers.

So, when did Bush destroy the constitution? Proof please so I can check it out.

You should know I did not agree with Bush on many things, some of these people will NEVER hold Obama accountable for anything he does wrong.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:45 PM

1,599 posts, read 2,947,771 times
Next, one of these FOX creeps will be saying that Obama might find himself swinging from the nearest tree if... What's really amazing is that their fans would rationalize it and continue with their unwavering support.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:48 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Maybe not you, but one particular poster in here does want America to fail.

And I know who that poster is. No, I know who those posters are.

Easy to spot a left winger from a million miles away.

Why do Obama supporters hate America and want it to fail so badly?

What a shame that you are willing to sit back and watch Obama force the failure of America with his antics.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
And I know who that poster is.
So apparently you own a mirror.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:51 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,108 times
Quote:
Think Progress » O’Reilly warns of a coming ‘tax revolt’: ‘Pelosi will be bobbing up and down in the Boston Harbor.’

The article left it out but Glenn Beck tried to tell him he shouldn't go that far

Wow, you know you've got some screws loose will Glenn Beck tells you you're too irrational
YIKES stop spreading this bogus assumption........try telling the truth...

Old 11-17-2009, 09:53 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Fox News is full of disgusting, anti-American creeps.

Have you seen that movie....LIAR LIAR.....

Old 11-17-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
YIKES stop spreading this bogus assumption........try telling the truth...
What's false about it?

Old 11-17-2009, 09:56 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Why should I answer her questions for her to come back and rip it apart like she does others?

I am not going to bite. She knows the answers and if you know her ways she always avoids posting links or answering questions herself.
Hey.

It is part of a debate to rip apart other questions. I do it. You do it. She does it.

Some conservatives on here and irrational and some liberals are too. Don't think I don't have a hard time with some conservatives posting links.

Quote:
The silence is golden. I am NOT going to allow her to come back with a line of bull and have the ammo to question my answers.
Isn't this part of the debate?

Quote:
So, when did Bush destroy the constitution? Proof please so I can check it out.
He did said "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face. It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"
  • Remarks during an oval office meeting (November 2005), attributed in Doug Thompson (2000-12-10), The Rant: Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'," Capitol Hill Blue. Thompson claims to have contacted three unidentified people who attended the meeting for verification. Thompson acknowledges that he has often written reports without authenticating his sources and has ended up retracting many of them, but he stands by this particular report.[101]
That is trashing it, is it not? The Patriot Act.

Bush stomps in 4th Amendment

Now, you may come up with several examples of what you think Obama is doing to trample on the Constitution. Sad thing is that both side trample on it.

Quote:
You should know I did not agree with Bush on many things, some of these people will NEVER hold Obama accountable for anything he does wrong.
I do know and I give you credit for it. I do and will hold Obama accountable for things that he does wrong. Do I agree him stance on gay marriage? No. Do I agree with the money he is spending? No.

But it is also wrong to be irrational against Obama which is the vibe I sometimes get from you.

When Bush did things I approved, I would say it. I am not ashamed to admit I liked his stand on AIDs in Africa and his reaction to 9/11 after it happened.

EDIT:

Quote:
And I know who that poster is. No, I know who those posters are.

Easy to spot a left winger from a million miles away.

Why do Obama supporters hate America and want it to fail so badly?

What a shame that you are willing to sit back and watch Obama force the failure of America with his antics.
An example of what I am referring too.

You do know that not all left wingers hate the USA and want it to fail right? We were all supporting Bush after 9/11 happened because we wanted to get through it as a nation.

I am a liberal and I love the United States. I could easily flip it around and say "Why do Conservatives hate America and want it to fail?" But I won't because it is simply not logical. I know you guys love this country as much as liberals do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies