Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 03:05 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
Ah,the race card again.
Indeed.

Yes isn't it nice those on the right never play the race card?

Oh wait.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornandraised atl View Post
Well - it was not a 'lie' it was not egregious - it was only egregious when KO told you so...and I point out the ratings to say that their programming exists solely to point out mistakes of other commentators - which O'Reilly addressed - and that programming is terrible.

So again where was Bill O's 'lie'?
When Billo floated the big turd the first time, he got a ton of flak for it. He obviously knew it was wrong as a result. Instead of nutting up what happens?. Knowing that he was wrong, he chose to float the same turd twice.

But in your little world that somehow doesn't constitute a lie?

Priceless.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
Okay,we will.When the Obama administration attacks Fox it is because they fear the exposure of their failures and shortcomings.Get it now?
No, it's because Faux regularly misrepresents the truth and misleads its poor gullible viewers. "[T]heir failures and shortcomings" are regularly exposed, honestly and intelligently, in every branch of media and on every TV network and political talk show -- even Olbermann and Maddow regularly take them to task.

It's Faux's chronic lying that's the problem. Get it now?

Old 11-18-2009, 03:38 PM

I especially love Sean Hannity suggesting that the footage added to Bachman's Tea Party Clip was "inadvertent".

LOLOLOL Sure thing Sean. I can see that footage falling off the shelf and accidently landing in the clip.

And yet these Fox bots rush to defend this pap by suggesting it's something other than lying? One of their faves, the ever so popular "misspoke".

Pure comedy.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:50 PM

26,205 posts, read 49,007,205 times
Okay kiddies, time for today's MULTIPLE CHOICE .

Q: Who are: Oreilly, Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh? Are they

A. The Four Boorsmen of the AshockaLips?
B. The spawn of Josef (Big Lie) Goebbels?
C. Leaders of the Sour Grapes Battalions?
D. Late converts to Nancy Reagan's "Just Say NO" campaign?
E. All of the above?

DING! Times up!

Those who chose E are correct, and obviously have a very good grip on reality.

Thankkkkkewwwwww.

We now resume our regularly scheduled nonsense.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:52 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Okay kiddies, time for today's MULTIPLE CHOICE .

Q: Who are: Oreilly, Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh? Are they

A. The Four Boorsmen of the AshockaLips?
B. The spawn of Josef (Big Lie) Goebbels?
C. Leaders of the Sour Grapes Battalions?
D. Late converts to Nancy Reagan's "Just Say NO" campaign?
E. All of the above?

DING! Times up!

Those who chose E are correct, and obviously have a very good grip on reality.

Thankkkkkewwwwww.

We now resume our regularly scheduled nonsense.
I was actually thinking that they are:

(F) The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Old 11-18-2009, 03:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
When Billo floated the big turd the first time, he got a ton of flak for it. He obviously knew it was wrong as a result. Instead of nutting up what happens?. Knowing that he was wrong, he chose to float the same turd twice.

Priceless.
Compared to old BIC, just how big a liar is O'Reilly? Just wondering since you found him in one what you call a lie. Now the old BIC does that all the time and he knows he is lying at the time.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
No, it's because Faux regularly misrepresents the truth and misleads its poor gullible viewers. "[T]heir failures and shortcomings" are regularly exposed, honestly and intelligently, in every branch of media and on every TV network and political talk show -- even Olbermann and Maddow regularly take them to task.

It's Faux's chronic lying that's the problem. Get it now?
Now it is your turn to get a private invitation to get to Glenn Beck clips and pick out all the lies he told today. List all of them kind of in 1, 2, 3 order so I can pick them out easier, please.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
I especially love Sean Hannity suggesting that the footage added to Bachman's Tea Party Clip was "inadvertent".

LOLOLOL Sure thing Sean. I can see that footage falling off the shelf and accidently landing in the clip.

And yet these Fox bots rush to defend this pap by suggesting it's something other than lying? One of their faves, the ever so popular "misspoke".

Pure comedy.
You have just made yourself available for one of my private invitations to watch the Glenn Beck show from today and list all the lies he told and then get back to me with them. Maybe only the first half hour would work for you better than the whole thing. Glenn Beck Clips 11-17-09 I put that link in here because I don't remember giving you the link before so you probably don't know where to find all his lies. Oh, they are all there. Get them, it will only take about 2 days to watch all those clips.

Yep, I never watch MSNBC but it is because it isn't on my program with DishNet and I am sure not going to spend extra money to get it.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:15 PM

340 posts, read 704,191 times
Quote:

Priceless.
let me splain this to you again...

lie - to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.

He said Malmedy was perpetrated by US soldiers, which he recanted = again refer to the above definition = if he wished to deceive he would have left as such - OR - continued to tell the tale.

What he said was that he was wrong and that he was referring to US soldiers who committed atrocities after the malmedy incident. see Duchau massacre ---

Now, tell me how this was a lie?

***this is the second time I have stated this position but you refuse acknowledge it.

I would love to hear your response --- how 'Bout an 'LOL' or a 'ROTFL' or some other sort of smarmy repsonse - that seems all you are capable of putting forth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies