Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 07:30 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

I only watched the interview because the liberals are making Palin look like she is so stupid.

I watched the whole hour and was very impressed with her answering the questions and not trying to get around them. She was very upfront calling the Ft. Hood shooting a terrorist attack exactly how I see it.

Calling Obama a person who can't take a decision and not focussing on what is really important and stating that most liberals are only interested in cutter articles and trying to dig into her life to find whatever they can find instead of looking at the real issues.

She is a class act and now I know why the left is fearing her...

She doesn't fear them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 07:32 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,447,687 times
Palin on Hannity.

Good Lord, but my mind is in the gutter this morning!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:35 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,294,166 times
I for one am very scared of her. More scared than I've ever been of anything.

Please, I'm begging you, if you would be so kind as to do one favor, please do not make her your presidential nominee.

Please. I'm begging you.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:50 AM

I won't that is up to others..., but she is far more experienced than the person now in charge who still thinks he has to campaign....

Old 11-19-2009, 07:59 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,814 times
As much as I do not agree with Obama and his policies, I would never vote for someone like Palin. She is definitely not a smart person, her religious views are irrational and her qualifications are mediocre. It is sad that Conservatives have settled for crap like Palin for a lack of better people.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:03 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Two things caught my eye:

1. She still insists that living in Alaska, where you can see Russia, gives her the needed experience in foreign policy. Alaska is the gateway to America, she said.

2. She said Israelis should keep expanding the settlements on occupied territory. If she were the president, she'd be the first US president to approve it. Everyone (except her) knows the settlement are in violation of international law, and Bush Sr went as far as threatning to cut off all aid to Israel unless they stopped the expansion. Israel listened to him and stopped. Even Reagan said there will never be peace in mid east as long as the Israelis keep expanding them.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:09 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,308,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

1. She still insists that living in Alaska, where you can see Russia, gives her the needed experience in foreign policy. Alaska is the gateway to America, she said.

2. She said Israelis should keep expanding the settlements on occupied territory. If she were the president, she'd be the first US president to approve it. Everyone (except her) knows the settlement are in violation of international law, and Bush Sr went as far as threatning to cut off all aid to Israel unless they stopped the expansion. Israel listened to him and stopped. Even Reagan said there will never be peace in mid east as long as the Israelis keep expanding them.
Exactly, Palin has no intellectual depth whatsoever. She has a very narrow and limited understanding of the world, if this is the best Conservatives have to offer, they will NOT get my vote in 2012

Old 11-19-2009, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

I don't care if she runs or not, but she is still a better candidate and has more accomplished than Obama and we all can see what that is turning out to be...

So maybe Romney would be the best...

Old 11-19-2009, 08:19 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,136 times
I'm betting this was a slow pitch softball job.

And no doubt Hannity had wood the entire time.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
I'm betting this was a slow pitch softball job.

And no doubt Hannity had wood the entire time.
wow...you really sound jealous...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies