Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2009, 12:44 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times

Advertisements

I have searched the forum and I am trying to understand and well this is new to me. I thought perhaps if I post it, then some of you could possibly enlighten me on what is this?

Freedom Club USA - Political

Quote:
Since 1933 you and all other Americans have been pledged for the debt of the UNITED STATES owed to international bankers, most of whom are foreign to our country. Your credit, labor, productivity and property have been used and is now being used as collateral by the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA without your knowledge or consent. This is legal until you take back your implied consent by a special, lawful process.
And who is Moses G Washington?

When I did my search on c-d I found reference to, 'this is a strawman argument'. Still my little brain can not engage....please help.

I have a daughter and I do not know what she is up to and frankly I don't think she quite understands it either. I need to help her, not do something stupid in a court of law. Please help me to find the answers to help her.

She tells me that all she is doing is writing up a bond to bail out her boyfriend from NC jail. Then she sent me this document, http://japantoys.tripod.com/doc2.pdf And from there I found the site above. I think she has been brainwashed by boyfriend's mother.

My brain just will not engage in understanding. Too, I find it odd that I can not find Internet chatter on Moses G. Washington.

All input is greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies