Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 04:41 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,700,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I guess not, her book is a bestseller!

And these stupid lefties have no clue that the more they trash her the more her ratings go up and so does her income...

Btw...isn't it much nicer watching her than Obama
Aren't you a little curious why her book was a best-seller before it was even released? A lot to do with selling structures, not actual sales.

Probably will be, though.

In completely unrelated news, Mikey Cyrus' "Party in the USA" is the best selling single right now! Move over Miles Davis, a real musician's taking over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 04:47 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,496,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Aren't you a little curious why her book was a best-seller before it was even released? A lot to do with selling structures, not actual sales.

Probably will be, though.

In completely unrelated news, Mikey Cyrus' "Party in the USA" is the best selling single right now! Move over Miles Davis, a real musician's taking over.

Who the hell is Mikey Cyrus? And why are you insulting the immortal Miles Davis by mentioning him in the same paragraph?

Old 11-19-2009, 04:48 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
There are plenty of Palin apologists here. Have you not read any of the bagillion threads?
"Apologists"? I'm a supporter. She needs no apology. She is a true American patriot, who is a Constitutionalist, in the tradition of Ronald Reagan, and our founders.

Obama is an utter failure, and about as anti-American as our worst enemies abroad (is it any wonder that his entire administration idolizes people like Chavez, Castro, and the Iranian dictator (I won't even try to spell that asses name).

Obama can't even support our troops. He will not make a decision. Why? Because he does not believe in the "war on terror". He does not support it, and he wants us to fail. He cannot even say the word "victory". It is not in his vocabulary.

Whether you believe it or not, we have a dictator for president. And Congress is going along.

Time for Americans to take action. Time is short. This train wreck has to be stopped, for the sake of our children.

Palin, right now, looks like our best hope. But there are a few other patriots. Michelle Bachmannn. Jim DeMint. Others. Some are waking up. We hope it isn't too late.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:50 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
It amuses me to watch the left wing hit squad slime scramble out from under their rocks at the mere mention of "Sarah Palin". The vilification of this woman, her family, her popularity and the people who speak favorably of her is the current national sport for the Left Wing Trash-and-Bash Gangs (which reveals more about the lack of character and integrity in the Left Wing than it does to disabuse Sarah Palin). Yet in spite of the ruthless attacks, her popularity and favorability ratings just keeps growing. Must drive them nuts.

As for myself, I admire Sarah Palin for many things but the quality for which I admire her the most is that she is a survivor. I don't know that I could support her for POTUS right now but I do "support" her in the sense that I want to see her continue in public life and to continue to build a solid record of achievement.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:51 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
"Apologists"? I'm a supporter. She needs no apology. She is a true American patriot, who is a Constitutionalist, in the tradition of Ronald Reagan, and our founders.
Yes of course she is all of those. And so much more.

Yawn.

Only those on the right are true American Patriots and are in the mold of our founders.

You guys actually buy so much of much of the RW Radio pap it's amazing.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:53 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesota rocks over fl View Post
There have been previous presidents with little political experience like Dwight Eisenhower and Andrew Jackson. They were both very good military generals but before becoming president had next to no political experience.

Also, look at Al Franken. He was a comedian before becoming senator.
Yes, and he's still a joke. You realize, he stole the election, don't you? Thank you ACORN and the Democrats who have destroyed the integrity of our elctions. Frankin's "election" was pure fraud. Hi is an imposter.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:54 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,204,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway29south View Post
Nope, you are not the only one. I think most supporters are nervous about stepping out and saying they support her because of the attacks from the left. For some reason, they are very scared of of Palin.
The whole being afraid to admit that someone is a Palin supporter because of the "attacks from the left" is made-up; sounds like something made up by Glenn Beck or Fox News who has just been proven to be fabricators and bearers of the untruth. They are professional victims, in my book and they are good at presenting themselves as being persecuted by "the left". They build their viewership by pretending to be persecuted when, in fact, all they do is persecute and belittle anyone who doesn't tow their line of propoganda.

In any case, there are plenty of conservatives and Republicans that do NOT support Sarah Palin.

To answer the OP, no, you are not the only one that supports Sarah Palin and somehow I think you already know this, but what the heck, if you need affirmation, that is fine too. Have a good night.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:56 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesota rocks over fl View Post
Am I the only person who supports Palin?
I know a few SP fans. I don't know if all of them would vote for her, but I'm sure some would.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:58 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,204,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Obama is an utter failure, and about as anti-American as our worst enemies abroad (is it any wonder that his entire administration idolizes people like Chavez, Castro, and the Iranian dictator (I won't even try to spell that asses name).

Obama can't even support our troops. He will not make a decision. Why? Because he does not believe in the "war on terror". He does not support it, and he wants us to fail. He cannot even say the word "victory". It is not in his vocabulary.

Whether you believe it or not, we have a dictator for president. And Congress is going along.

Time for Americans to take action. Time is short. This train wreck has to be stopped, for the sake of our children.

Palin, right now, looks like our best hope. But there are a few other patriots. Michelle Bachmannn. Jim DeMint. Others. Some are waking up. We hope it isn't too late.
Geez, I felt that way about George Bush for 8 years, about having a dictator for president, yet he was allowed to finish his first term and was re-elected for a second term. Amazing how someone that the right-wingers don't approve of is not even allowed to be president without constant attack.

Old 11-19-2009, 04:58 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Umm Jon, I was simply saving time.

Are you suggesting that those comments were somehow out of context?

I'm only too happy to post the entire interviews?

Here's a hint for you.

She doesn't look any better that way.
I'm pretty sure a clue is needed in order to give a hint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies