Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 11:12 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
I wonder if Larry Flynt will confirm all those meetings. Again, we have O'Keefe, a guy who was thrown out of Republican Dirty Tricks School and seems to have developed quite a complex over his own significance, nosing around among people from a downscale culture until he can get somebody somewhere to say something that will seem offensive to uptown white sensibilities. Maybe next he could go out into the back country of South Carolina and see if he can't eventually get some good ole boy to say something vaguely racist.
A tape exposes more fraud and corruption of a group that was going to conduct the next census, and a group Nancy Pelosi wanted to give billions of dollars to, and you go on a rant attacking James O'Keefe as a racist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 11:13 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,692,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
A tape exposes more fraud and corruption of a group that was going to conduct the next census, and a group Nancy Pelosi wanted to give billions of dollars to, and you go on a rant attacking James O'Keefe as a racist?
Diversion. It's their tactic.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:14 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,859,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Breitbart to AG Holder: Investigate ACORN or We’ll Release More Tapes Just Before 2010 Electio

Big Government » Blog Archive » Breitbart to AG Holder: Investigate ACORN or We’ll Release More Tapes Just Before 2010 Election
Excellent. More tapes. I bet at some point, there will be some sort of tie in to Obama.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:07 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE PRESIDENT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R4uR...eature=related

hussein obama: ACORN is not a big issue. Nothing important is a big issue to this waste of a human being. ACRN is very much responsible for the housing crisis but it's not a big issue The troops in harms way is not a big issue for this bum. The big issue for this creep is robbing the taxpayers to pay off his debts to the people that got him elected.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:14 PM

5,476 posts, read 12,244,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Why don't you read the link by Glenn Greenwald and finally find out how bad you are being PLAYED by right wing propaganda?

I encourage everyone who bashes ACORN just to reflect on your sense of proportion?

Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

They are pulling your strings!
Oh can I can I now give the classic, gut-liberal reaction to your post? Pick me! Pick me! Okay, here goes...wait for it.

This isn't a credible news source!!

Old 11-20-2009, 01:15 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post

Not the brightest reply I have ever seen but it sure is colorful.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
I wonder if Larry Flynt will confirm all those meetings. Again, we have O'Keefe, a guy who was thrown out of Republican Dirty Tricks School and seems to have developed quite a complex over his own significance, nosing around among people from a downscale culture until he can get somebody somewhere to say something that will seem offensive to uptown white sensibilities. Maybe next he could go out into the back country of South Carolina and see if he can't eventually get some good ole boy to say something vaguely racist.
Hardy har har har. And I suppose O'Keefe was sent out to do this little trick by Breitbart. That must be what happened since Beritbart seems to have all those tapes.

Did you see where Breitbart threatened to release a few more close to election 2010 day, if Holder doesn't do a very thorough investigation of ACORN and SEIU? Oh yeah, he has lots more of them to release at that time. Maybe it is time for Holder to resign and go into hiding.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Glenn Beck plays that one often but he is using the video of Obama telliing the SEIU national group how closely he has always worked with SEIU. Along with the words of Andy Stern that video makes Obama look very bad.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:25 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Glenn Beck plays that one often but he is using the video of Obama telliing the SEIU national group how closely he has always worked with SEIU. Along with the words of Andy Stern that video makes Obama look very bad.
Close, but never close enough to get dirty or know about any corruption.

Old 11-20-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Why don't you read the link by Glenn Greenwald and finally find out how bad you are being PLAYED by right wing propaganda?

I encourage everyone who bashes ACORN just to reflect on your sense of proportion?

Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

They are pulling your strings!
Why would Greenwald write such a thing? Well maybe it would be because he leans as far left as most of the progs here do. It is nothing but a prog attack on the messenger instead of the message. Greenwald is one of the worst to use this method to influence readers of his blog or salon or anywhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies