U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 03:05 PM

20,009 posts, read 15,185,380 times

Advertisements

If it gets too cold (again) this winter, we may need Al Gore's hot air for a brief time:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 03:07 PM

5,321 posts, read 10,589,109 times
My meteorology professor in my undergrad studies years ago said that the earth's weather patterns have always fluxed between hot and cold periods. GW is bunk!

Old 11-20-2009, 03:08 PM

15,194 posts, read 17,701,111 times
Is my count correct? Only ONE person has posted in defense of AGW in this thread? And we're on page six?!

Wow. Must be some serious teeth to this. If there was any way they could try to play down this news, they'd be all over it.

All I can say is, "It's about time!"

Old 11-20-2009, 03:12 PM

5,321 posts, read 10,589,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
If it gets too cold (again) this winter, we may need Al Gore's hot air for a brief time:
LOL...Tried to rep you but it's telling me I gotta spread some love around....so consider this your rep

Old 11-20-2009, 03:34 PM

5,370 posts, read 4,488,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Hide the real data, you mean. So now we have empirical evidence the GW "scientists" are actually hiding and changing data to bolster their propaganda.

http://www.investigatemagazine.com/a...atestissue.pdf
Breaking News Story: CRU has apparently been hacked – hundreds of files released « Watts Up With That?

Excerpt from email;

Well, well, well. Some of us have suspected tampering all along.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Do hacked e-mails show global-warming fraud?

Click the link, scroll down.

Can't wait to hear the explanation for the above email.

Another; Is that HOCKEY STICK Mann?

Hello!!
Of course it would never dawn on you that the 'data' from the computer could be forged? Naw

10 year old emails saved? Russian hackers?

Smells more like a Anti-GW conspiracy/forgery.

But you're going to believe what you want.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:41 PM

5,029 posts, read 5,408,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
...and you have the gall to call us wingnuts? Dude just told you he was lying to you and your response is "I BELIEVE THE LIE"

There you have it folks, the new mantra for the Global Warming religion is “IBELIEVETHELIE!”

There are none so blind as those who will not see....

This is why you people have no credibility. I say that I trust the scientists in the story more than I trust a bunch of crazy extremist wingnuts on an internet forum, and that get's translated as "I BELIEVE THE LIE."

As soon as you all can think worth a damn, and express yourselves intelligently, then you'll be taken seriously.

And I bet this issue is a big nothing, as so many of the issues that you all start hyping turn out to be.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:48 PM

4,089 posts, read 4,599,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Of course it would never dawn on you that the 'data' from the computer could be forged? Naw

The director issued a statement that the emails were real. Very troubling.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:48 PM

37,072 posts, read 38,332,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post

Email is frequently archived like this for business or academic reason, they use IMAP which leaves a copy on the server until it is purposely deleted from the server. The more common method used by most home users is to download the copy to their home computer and it is deleted from the server.

The hack has been confirmed by the "victims" however they have yet to confirm any of the contents except for few comments. There's no denial to legitimacy of the documents I've found yet except for of course your post.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:50 PM

I hate to say it, but I'm going to sleep warm tonight.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:53 PM

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtains. The wizard of Gore is all poweful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or