U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:05 PM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,598,707 times
Reputation: 8079

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
It has nothing to do with him being white, but, I was pointing out, the fact that what he is saying, can be said about whites also, therefore it isnt something that is exclusive to blacks. And if you notice on this thread and other threads, I will argue many points with blacks also.
LOL........it's funny how a thread about a specific races get's started and someone always says "the other race does it also". This thread has nothing to do with whites. I was speaking about the ignorant, nonproductive behavior that is killing the black race.

 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:06 PM
SWV
 
Location: After College Brooklyn/Bronx/Queens NYC
445 posts, read 1,195,202 times
Reputation: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by wethrowpie View Post
yeah, but I would appreciate you not editing posts to make it appear as though I'm saying things I'm not.
I quoted you then edited my post, I think that mistake is on your end.
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:06 PM
 
Location: Central, IL
3,408 posts, read 3,477,007 times
Reputation: 1371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Having lived in both towns, there are many similarities in both places that we can attempt to address......
I agree with you, I was just pointing out the fact that you told him, to come to philly if he wanted to truely discuss the problems with the people that need to do something about it. But if he lives in Chicago, and they are simular, why would he have to go to Philly, why not in Chicago?
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:07 PM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,598,707 times
Reputation: 8079
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWV View Post
Which account are you going to use, this one or wethrowpie?
You've got to be kidding me.

 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:07 PM
 
Location: Florence, SC
96 posts, read 113,180 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWV View Post
Which account are you going to use, this one or wethrowpie?
ah, the voice of desperation kicks in.
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:08 PM
 
Location: Central, IL
3,408 posts, read 3,477,007 times
Reputation: 1371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
LOL........it's funny how a thread about a specific races get's started and someone always says "the other race does it also". This thread has nothing to do with whites. I was speaking about the ignorant, nonproductive behavior that is killing the black race.
I agree, but, if one says the problem is because blacks dress differently, or spend money on rims etc... But, if whites do the same basic thing, and dont have the same problems, then that can not be what the problem is.
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:09 PM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 33,024,815 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Just FYI - Young bloods who act in the manner described could care less about what you think of them racially or otherwise.

Same with old heads who post on this forum. I find this poster to be, frankly, a racist idiot.
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:11 PM
 
Location: In my view finder.....
8,521 posts, read 13,598,707 times
Reputation: 8079
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I agree, but, if one says the problem is because blacks dress differently, or spend money on rims etc... But, if whites do the same basic thing, and dont have the same problems, then that can not be what the problem is.
I don't think that's the issue, it's the way in which many blacks that dress differently and buy rims present themselves.
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Florence, SC
96 posts, read 113,180 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I agree, but, if one says the problem is because blacks dress differently, or spend money on rims etc... But, if whites do the same basic thing, and dont have the same problems, then that can not be what the problem is.
That's not actually what was meant by the posting. Many of you lack the capacity to infer meaning from posts I guess. The intention was stating that blacks need to refine themselves at a base level and work upwards. When you present 'thug attitude' to the world at age 35/40 etc what should you expect to get back? This isn't just to address their own standing in the world, but to provide a reference point for younger generations to emulate.

How many of you would actually hire a thug type vs. a respectable type for a position in your business?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABQLFZ0l94o
 
Old 11-24-2009, 12:17 PM
 
6,899 posts, read 6,403,387 times
Reputation: 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
LOL........it's funny how a thread about a specific races get's started and someone always says "the other race does it also". This thread has nothing to do with whites. I was speaking about the ignorant, nonproductive behavior that is killing the black race.

Its interesting how 2-3 times a day a different thread is started on ONE specific race. By the way, the Black race will be fine, if what you claim was the case, the WHITE race would have died off during the most ugliest time this country has seen. If you choose to define your life and your ability to breath on the actions of others, then that would be a very pitiful life for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top