U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 05:19 PM

25,352 posts, read 37,533,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
They're also silent when you have idiots like the Ft Hood animal doing their stuff in the name if Islam. It would seem if this is such a "peaceful" religion, why aren't the peaceful people speaking up as to the way their religion is being depicted by radicals? Why aren't they standing up? One wonders.
That is exactly what I'm surprised by...hardly any muslim speaks out against it...not when a Dutch tv maker was stabbed to death in the middle of the day while riding his bie in Amsterdam and got a paper message stabbed onto his belly...no muslim spoke out against it, only the ones in favor of what happened...

One Dutch lady who was in parliament spoke out...she is a muslim and under 24/7 security...she got assylum although she lied about her age and background...and now will soon be a US Citizen also due to assylum status given by the US government...she skips the line every where (even under false assumptions) but at least she speaks out...but other Dutch people were extremely madhow she became a citizen over night while others have to wait for years...now she get's into the US in a similar way...so it seems to work for you to become a muslim...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 09:28 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,042,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm not a lawyer but interested in law and with my knowledge which compared to you and other lawyers might be zero....I knew this is legal trouble if the president and Holder start to say "they will be convicted" and the jury will do their duty....than you know there is trouble .....

The fact is for Obama and Holder to both presume they are already guilty and will get the death penalty will give the defense ammunition for an appeal or better yet, they will use it to get the trial moved to another location. Thus costing us more money and time.

For both Obama and Holder to be lawyers and make statements like this tells me this trial is not for these men, but it is a way for them to sneak in other things such as the CIA, FBI and Bush.

This trial is not going to be about KSM, wait and see!

Then I also believe very important and vital security info will be brought up which will make us very less safe.

Yes, this is trouble already with those two even saying this. Totally stupid on their part.

If I were the defense I would use this to work towards a mistrial.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:29 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,067,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
If I were the defense I would use this to work towards a mistrial.
Boring. Tell us something interesting. What would you do if you were an astronaut!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:34 PM

19,216 posts, read 12,476,040 times
Just detain Cheney et al indefinitely and get it over with.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Boring. Tell us something interesting. What would you do if you were an astronaut!

Grab all the liberals I could find and leave their butts on the moon.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Just detain Cheney et al indefinitely and get it over with.

Boring, still worried about Cheney when he has ZERO POWER as the VP.

Why are you people so worried about Cheney still today? Does he get to you that much?

Old 11-20-2009, 09:43 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,067,258 times
Quote:
Grab all the liberals I could find and leave their butts on the moon.
That would be expensive. Why do you want to increase the national debt? Spend, spend, spend. That's all you rightwingers do.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:04 PM

19,216 posts, read 12,476,040 times
Quote:
Boring, still worried about Cheney when he has ZERO POWER as the VP.

Why are you people so worried about Cheney still today? Does he get to you that much?
I think incarcerating Cheney would send the proper message to all who supported him.

And I think this is very important.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
That would be expensive. Why do you want to increase the national debt? Spend, spend, spend. That's all you rightwingers do.

We are spending. Have you been awake for the past 11 months?

And we would save billions and billions of dollars getting rid of the welfare non tax paying liberals.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
I think incarcerating Cheney would send the proper message to all who supported him.

And I think this is very important.

Cheney did nothing wrong by law.

Get over it.

You need to be far more worried about what Obama is going to do to us instead of worrying about Cheney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies