U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 09:15 AM

60,155 posts, read 30,614,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Bambam
Bammers
Nobama
Giggles
President Pantywaist
Lying African
"Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing its idiot"
hussein

Those are just a few seen on CD I can think of off the top of my head.

You got a point.

I see uneducated kids from both sides, trolling for a reaction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2009, 09:19 AM

4,608 posts, read 7,113,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Oh yeah, my bad.
She got the money, they got the shaft.

Goin' rogue will do that to you.
So, the popularity of her book tells us she can be elected to Congress. They get the money, we get the shaft.

Old 11-22-2009, 11:42 AM

1,477 posts, read 1,357,753 times
Default Sarah palin has a double?

My god they look exactly alike. Photos from Going Rogue Tour! | Facebook

Old 11-22-2009, 11:51 AM

16,116 posts, read 20,152,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
My god they look exactly alike. Photos from Going Rogue Tour! | Facebook
She could have used her to sign those books in Indiana

Old 11-22-2009, 12:31 PM

4,657 posts, read 7,612,754 times
Holy Cow; that's crazy. I'm a huge SP fan, but that lady may be a bit obsessed, she styled her hair in the exact same way. But still, that's doppelganger like.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:38 PM

41,314 posts, read 38,479,833 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w-km...layer_embedded

This is hilarious, starting at 1:40, watch Andrea Mitchell's desperate attempt to attack Sarah as the police and security hold her back.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:41 PM

4,059 posts, read 3,772,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

This is hilarious, starting at 1:40, watch Andrea Mitchell's desperate attempt to attack Sarah as the police and security hold her back.
"attack"????? What? Are you claiming that Andrea Mitchell was going to beat her up???

Waaayyy over the top.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:41 PM

6,745 posts, read 8,074,420 times
I'm surprises she didn't say "totally awesome"

Old 11-22-2009, 01:42 PM

4,059 posts, read 3,772,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysB View Post
So, the popularity of her book tells us she can be elected to Congress. They get the money, we get the shaft.
The only thing that can get her elected to Congress is the voters of Alaska. Somehow I don't think that's going to work in Palin's favor....

Old 11-22-2009, 01:43 PM

34,990 posts, read 33,863,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Anyone who has ever served on a school board, city council, county board, etc. recognizes Sara Palin. There is a Sara Palin on every local board or council. They are the ones who are enthusiastic, charming, and never, ever read the packets of information that they need to make good decisions. They are the ones that are pretty good at talking off the top of their head as long as they aren't asked for any actual facts and figures. They are the ones that speak without thinking of the ramifications of what they are saying and end up making themselves and the board look foolish. They are the ones that are good at reving up the crowd but never follow through and actually accomplish anything. And, very, very often they are the ones that either quit mid-term or don't run for a second term once they find out that actually serving on the board iisn't just people recognizing you and clapping for you but is a lot of hard work, boring reading, long, long meetings, and dealing with the minutia of government. I've known several Saras. And I cringe if I have to serve with one even on a church committee because I know they will be the one to stir up all the trouble while the rest will have to put out the fires and do the actual work.
Very well put! and her unblinking spin on reality (to which she's treated us since we first "met" her, and now tidily collected in the pages of her book) reminds me of
CYRIL. Lying! I should have thought that our politicians kept up that habit.

VIVIAN. I assure you that they do not. They never rise beyond the level of misrepresentation, and actually condescend to prove, to discuss, to argue. How different from the temper of the true liar, with his frank, fearless statements, his superb irresponsibility, his healthy, natural disdain of proof of any kind.
The Decay of Lying - Oscar Wilde
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies