Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2009, 09:24 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,726,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
This is a bit of a stretch and smells like left wing spin doctoring. I notice, that nowhere in the link, do they actually quote what she really said in the book. Quoting her Saying that "Alsakans do not engage in aerial hunting' seems a bit cherry picked. Alaskas citizens do not, the Wildlife Dept, however, does. NV has an aerial predator control program, done under NDOW and the USDA. LMAO, yes Virginia, YOUR tax dollars support aerial hunting of predators, and ALL of it is done by either state or federal agents. Hows that for a 'fact check'. Lets put the aerial predator control thing in it's proper context, shall we? I know the left loves to use the issue as a whipping post to attack Sarah Palin, but it's a lot bigger than her alone, convenient though it may be to dump on her with it. Keeping wolves and coyotes under control is a necessary fact of life for those of us who live out of the cities, and urban areas have their own set of issues with coyotes, which thrive around humans and breed like rats. Nice try, but the Nature Nazi thing is getting rather tired.
"Nature Nazi" I like that. It sums up what the Left is really all about: fascist control of every aspect of our lives. For years the Left has gotten away with labeling the Right as fascists. Finally people are catching on as to who the fascists really are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2009, 09:29 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,640,437 times
I wish instead of killing the wolves, they would import some of them to Arizona. We are infested with coyotes and wolves are great for coyote control. They will kill any coyote they can catch and do a lot towards keeping the elk population healthy. Wolves are much more shy of man than coyotes are.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:30 AM

58,736 posts, read 27,080,924 times
"people with morals and scruples".
having read many of your posts, I would say you have neither.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:34 AM

18,151 posts, read 15,576,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It is not just the wolf population control thing that has people with morals and scruples disgusted, it is the barbaric way that it is done. I don't give a rat's butt how Palin was quoted from her book. The fact is that she never came out and expressed any type of remorse or understanding of the feelings of others over the issue. She's as cold as any fish in the waters of her state. Let us not discount the fact that the less wolves that there are, the less competition for the hunters who pay a hefty fee for their hunting licenses. We are all aware of what the almighty dollar means to Frau Palin so it does not surprise anyone that she would do whatever it took to satisfy the hunters. I have never heard Palin mention wheteher or not she personally has any pets...anyone know anything about that? Just wondering. I also recall her pbliviously rambling on and on while a turkey was being slaughtered right behind her. A lizard has more feelings or empathy than this person.
Oh spare me!. I don't care a rat turd in a tornado what ANYONE thinks about how we control predators, or if some dweebling in a city somewhere has an apoplexy about a turkey ending up on the table. All this fuzzy weeping over a wolf or a yote stopping a .243, or having a fit about where meat comes from makes me want to yack. The Sandwash Sananistas, Nature Nazis, and bunny hugging crybabies, wailing like banshees and wringing their hands about 'poor, cuddly furry animals being killed", is just disgusting. Ignorance is bliss, I tell ya. Now, if you will excuse me, I need to clean our varmint rifles and put fresh batteries in the Foxpro.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:37 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,080,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"people with morals and scruples".
having read many of your posts, I would say you have neither.
Why don't you back up back up your idiotic statement?

Old 11-21-2009, 09:39 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,080,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Oh spare me!. I don't care a rat turd in a tornado what ANYONE thinks about how we control predators, or if some dweebling in a city somewhere has an apoplexy about a turkey ending up on the table. All this fuzzy weeping over a wolf or a yote stopping a .243, or having a fit about where meat comes from makes me want to yack. The Sandwash Sananistas, Nature Nazis, and bunny hugging crybabies, wailing like banshees and wringing their hands about 'poor, cuddly furry animals being killed", is just disgusting. Ignorance is bliss, I tell ya. Now, if you will excuse me, I need to clean our varmint rifles and put fresh batteries in the Foxpro.
Is that you Frau Palin? I thought you only posted your moronic posts on Facebook.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:43 AM

11,574 posts, read 13,921,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Why don't you back up back up your idiotic statement?
What for? You post here daily. Isn't that pretty much backing up the statement?

Old 11-21-2009, 09:52 AM

58,736 posts, read 27,080,924 times
The complainers are in shock that so many people showed up. After all nobody likes her.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:56 AM

20,419 posts, read 12,338,684 times
killing wolves from the sky is good!

keeping the wolf population in check is GOOD!

you enviro-freaks are laughable! LOL!

Old 11-21-2009, 10:01 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,591,512 times
Funny, I always thought that part of hunting was having respect for nature and the animals that you kill. Don't see much of that either in aerial hunting or many of the comments on this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies