Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 04:00 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,841,447 times

Advertisements

Then you have things like

-People being sued for smoking in their house
-People being charged more for smoking in their insurance
Smoking is legal is it not
-Women cant help her neighbors and watch the kids till the parents get home because the city says she is running a daycare
-Ca banning Tvs
-Another town where kids cant ride their bikes to school
-NYC limits bake sales
-Liberals want cap and trade that will cost me more money for some global warming that isnt happening look at the hacked emails for that
-Federal gov telling me I could go to jail for not buying something they want to force me to buy
-No school prayer anymore
-No pledge anymore
-Business say Merry Christimas on no that doesnt happen anymore either

Thats enough for now

Old 11-23-2009, 04:01 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,152,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Hey, I was just making some suggestions about how we can go about "not forcing religion on you".......since it seems like there are a fair number of people in this forum who think it is being forced on you. Got a better suggestion?
I don't think it is being forced on me NOW, but I think there are a fair number of people (some in my family even) who think it should be.

Old 11-23-2009, 04:03 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,152,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

-Women cant help her neighbors and watch the kids till the parents get home because the city says she is running a daycare
-Ca banning Tvs
-NYC limits bake sales
-Liberals want cap and trade that will cost me more money for some global warming that isnt happening look at the hacked emails for that
-Federal gov telling me I could go to jail for not buying something they want to force me to buy
-No pledge anymore

Thats enough for now
I don't how a lot of this is "liberal".

Old 11-23-2009, 04:14 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,993,684 times
Default It's A Shame !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
Everything they don't like, they want changed to their liking with total disregard of everyone else. They really must think that the universe revolves around them and only them.

They are also deathly afraid of Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin. I think their vile hatred that you can witness here on CD illustrates this quite well. While they are afraid of Patriots, they coddle terrorists. They are TRAITORS!
Good Evening,

Indeed the true "Shame" of the matter is the fact that these "Liberals" are connected to the "Democrat Party" in any way !

They are without doubt "Tainting & Destroying" the once proud "Democratic" Party !

Also most of the "Democrat's I know do watch Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh ..... but do not live in fear of these TV folks to the vast degree that the "Liberal's" appear to do !

Thanks / Lamar

Old 11-23-2009, 04:33 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

-Ca banning Tvs
-NYC limits bake sales
-No pledge anymore

Thats enough for now
Must be tiring dreaming up things that are allegedly 'liberal' caused problems

Old 11-23-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Hey, I was just making some suggestions about how we can go about "not forcing religion on you".......since it seems like there are a fair number of people in this forum who think it is being forced on you. Got a better suggestion?

Silent prayer

Old 11-23-2009, 04:42 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Silent prayer
As long as students have to take exams, there will be prayer in public schools. (Not original with me.)

Old 11-23-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
As long as students have to take exams, there will be prayer in public schools. (Not original with me.)

Silly me, I used to learn the material

Old 11-23-2009, 04:45 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,220,556 times
Quote:
I see shots aimed at the Huffington Post, MSNBC. Chris Matthews. Rachel Madow. Keith Olberman, et al but nothing like the vitriol heaped upon Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Christians, et al, that suffuses almost every single thread here on CD. That alone speaks to *something* on the part of the Left.
Let take this thought a step farther.When it was announced that former White House press secretary Tony Snow was dying of cancer the Left reacted with open glee.Liberal blogs were filled with comments expressing delight at his suffering and plight.Many vicious and hateful things were said in so called Progressive circles.When it was announced that Senator Edward Kennedy was dying of cancer the Right reacted with respectful silence and sympathy.

Old 11-23-2009, 05:01 PM

30 posts, read 51,239 times
Default Bitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I don't know, have cows been outlawed? Nice trolling thread you've got going on, sorry you're so bitter.
That really funny that you bring up the word "bitter." The Libs are the most bitter folks in the world. They can be angry and bitter over the most trivial crap that doesn't even effect their lives and that is none of their business.
I guess that just part of the mental illness that goes along with being a liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.