Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 03:28 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,279,886 times

Advertisements

As the great Merle Haggard said "They love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 08:05 AM

173 posts, read 364,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
That's the DNC plan. They are moving voters enmasse to turn all those remaining red states blue. Great plan actually.
Well there are tons of moderate to conservative immigrants going to the USA too

What about us ?
That's why I posted this

I think that conservative immigrants can save the USA ( they tend to be fiscally conservative and socially moderate )

I'm actually glad that Houston , TX for example is flooded with Latinos and Muslims instead of American liberals from other states ... that least they're kinda conservative

Look at what they are doing to Houston

Old 11-29-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post
As the great Merle Haggard said "They love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living."
Right on

Old 11-29-2009, 08:17 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia12345678910 View Post
Well there are tons of moderate to conservative immigrants going to the USA too

What about us ?
That's why I posted this

I think that conservative immigrants can save the USA ( they tend to be fiscally conservative and socially moderate )

I'm actually glad that Houston , TX for example is flooded with Latinos and Muslims instead of American liberals from other states ... that least they're kinda conservative

Look at what they are doing to Houston
I would not worry. As long as the Muslims are the fastest growing religion in the world the liberals are doomed. The Muslim faith is very conservative, they hate everything that the liberals stand for.

Obviously I am being facetious but the fact is that the Great Satan is the US and it's liberal ideology. Kind of interesting. I guess we can rightly blame the liberals for the Muslim terrorists acts that have perpetrated on the US.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:21 AM

1,465 posts, read 4,059,808 times
Quote:
Blue State Exodus - Pesquisa do Google=

That's right
Blue state exodus

They are going out of New York , California , New Jersey and the like ... but where are they going ? Texas , Arizona and what not

And they are bringing their fiscal irresponsibility , disorder , weak personal responsibility and so much more view of the world with them )=
Ah! Have you seen "America before Europeans"?
-it's on the History Channel-

it will give an idea who ruined what....

Old 11-29-2009, 08:27 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,346,581 times
Quote:

That's right
Blue state exodus

They are going out of New York , California , New Jersey and the like ... but where are they going ? Texas , Arizona and what not

And they are bringing their fiscal irresponsibility , disorder , weak personal responsibility and so much more view of the world with them )=
Just like all the southerns for decades came up north, to get good paying factory jobs. Joined the union. Made good money. Then went back to retire. They destroyed up here, and went back. Yup, they led the destruction of America.

Unless you are a Mexican or a Indian, everyone made the exodus at one time or another from one place or another.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:

That's right
Blue state exodus

If it's just the middle class types from California infiltrating all these other states, there's some hope because they might be teachable. It's the big government types that are the problem because they got what they wanted in California but probably don't even see it that way. They think Bush just decided to ruin California and Michigan but not some conservative states.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
I would not worry. As long as the Muslims are the fastest growing religion in the world the liberals are doomed. The Muslim faith is very conservative, they hate everything that the liberals stand for.

Obviously I am being facetious but the fact is that the Great Satan is the US and it's liberal ideology. Kind of interesting. I guess we can rightly blame the liberals for the Muslim terrorists acts that have perpetrated on the US.
Not in the world but in the USA and Europe it seems so ( I think )

In Asia , Africa and Latin America it's more Christianity than Islam but whatever

In Australia it's the same and hasn't changed that much and Russia hasn't changed much either

So what do you think of Latin , Asian , African Christian , Hindu or Buddhist conservatives and Muslim conservatives flooding Houston , TX ( lol ) ?

Like Marthin Luther King '' I have a dream ''

And that dream is to create a moderate to conservative city filled with Latinos , Whites , Asians , Africans , Native Americans , Hindus , Buddhists , Muslims , Christians , Straights or Gays whom are all conservative ( fiscal conservative / social moderate )

This may sound hilarious do I DO think that it can happen
Is Houston the place ?

Old 11-29-2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
If it's just the middle class types from California infiltrating all these other states, there's some hope because they might be teachable. It's the big government types that are the problem because they got what they wanted in California but probably don't even see it that way. They think Bush just decided to ruin California and Michigan but not some conservative states.
Have you tried to convert one ?
Have you been successful ?

I mean with all of the spending ( and other stuff ) now under Barack Obama ( and under George W. Bush in the past ) maybe it's possible to convince them of how big government is bad

Old 11-29-2009, 08:37 AM

624 posts, read 1,071,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post

Muslims I know love Obama and would most likely choose a liberal over a conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies