Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 04:47 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,210,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
After reading some posts on this forum, I truly worry about the safety of our president.

I hope he receives wisdom and guidance. I send him and his family well wishes and sincerely hope that he is protected from the scum who wish cancer on him (on the forum today) and death upon him as well.

I don't understand the hate from the right.
Why is it always the "right" that you people accuse of "hate"? The "left" is far more hateful. Are you in complete denial of what they do to people like Sarah Palin? Are the constant attacks on this woman not "hate"?

You are unbelievable. No bias here, right? Such hypocracy!

Quote:
I can understand not agreeing with him but why wish death upon him? He has two daughters and a wife. What would his children and wife go through?
Where have you seen this? And you acuse (once again) the "right"? No debate. It's the "right".
Quote:
I would never wish death upon McCain/Bush/Palin.
Some have.
Quote:
The liberals and who did wish that upon them were WRONG. And the conservatives who are saying this now are WRONG.

Please free to send your well wishes or prayers to our President.

If you are a hater or a person who wants President Obama dead, please refrain from posting.
Your unbelief, "God (If you're real)" will guarantee that God is not hearing you. Obviously, you are not a believer. God does not hear those without faith (ever read the Bible? Yoiu might start).

God does not "bless" evil. Obama is evil. What he is doing to this country is evil.

I pray for Obama's failure. Because he is intent on destroying America. I pray for his failure! This man is nothing but evil.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:53 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,203,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Why is it always the "right" that you people accuse of "hate"? The "left" is far more hateful. Are you in complete denial of what they do to people like Sarah Palin? Are the constant attacks on this woman not "hate"?

Where have you seen this? And you acuse (once again) the "right"? No debate. It's the "right".
Some have.

Your unbelief, "God (If you're real)" will guarantee that God is not hearing you. Obviously, you are not a believer. God does not hear those without faith (ever read the Bible? Yoiu might start).

God does not "bless" evil. Obama is evil. What he is doing to this country is evil.

I pray for Obama's failure. Because he is intent on destroying America. I pray for his failure! This man is nothing but evil.
Geeeee, now WHERE did I get the idea that god said that he would judge people?........that is his job, NOT YOURS. Yet, there you go, judging Obama to be "evil."

Guess I'm going to have to google that little thing about God thinking that only he/she has the right to judge people.

However, since I'm not a Christian, I guess it's okay for me to judge you as evil? Your posts are sooooooo strident, and so "black and white"......you seem to believe that you are so superior that you can actually judge Obama to be "evil." Amazing.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:56 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,545,160 times
Quote:

Holy crap. How is it that you guys only find these posts? Have you NOT read my posts defending Palin? Yeah, that may be a start for you.

You are unbelievable as well. You have no bias right? At least I am wishing the best for Obama and Palin. You only wish the best for people on YOUR side.

Quote:
Some have.

And you are really drawing me closer to God. Thank you. And yes. I have a copy of the Bible and read through the parts which are supposed to help me understand.

Quote:

Wow. No bias at all. Very Christian of you. How do you know Obama is evil? Can the same not be sad for many if not all the presidents in the past?

In all honesty?

God Bless President Obama.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:11 PM
SWV

445 posts, read 1,334,011 times
I think CD should report anyone on here that proposes a threat or something along that line towards our president. As a matter of fact maybe I can..

Old 11-24-2009, 05:19 PM

39,031 posts, read 22,960,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Not at all. You claimed I have engaged in vile attacks against him. I asked you to supply just one example to back up that claim. That is usually the excuse of the obamatrons in dismissing any and all criticism of obama...nothing but vile attacks, they say. The issues confronting this country and his position on those issues do not qualify as "vile attacks".

Instead, you spend your time whining and complaining about those posters who bring up his policies, lies, distortions, scandal, spending and more lies.

Okey-dokey.

Again with the "hate" card. You would deem any criticism and in-depth analysis of his policies, failures, lies and scandal as "hate".

Sorry, that just doesn't fly anymore.
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm laughing hard right now! I'm sorry but the stuff you post are hardly "in-depth" analysis of Obama's policies, "failures, lies and scandal." Maybe if you post actual FACTS versus OPINIONS and do it in a non-partisan way, folks may begin to take you seriously on here.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What do you mean? That prediction is playing out, right before your very eyes.

You think that's "vile"?

Please, how absurd.

I'm sure you've scoured my threads by now, is that all you have?
I think it's vile how you continually harp about a statement made by LV ONE YEAR AGO in the heat of a debate while disregarding the fact that she has apologized for it and is denouncing these type of comments. The fact that YOU, a supposedly mature woman, would hold something like that over the head of a 20 year old young lady who was a teenager just a few short years ago is trully despicable!

Old 11-24-2009, 05:37 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,086,724 times
Quote:

Some have.

I'm astonished. You attempt to speak for God and say that the earnest prayer of an earnest seeker will not be heard but the hateful prayer fueled with hatred will be? WOW. I'd be careful if I were you. To quote an old friend of mine; "God don't like ugly."

Old 11-24-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:

Since you are discussing what the Bible states, check out this post of mine where I discussed the attitudes that God wants us to have towards our leaders.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/11671734-post38.html

By the way, what exactly is "evil" about Obama? I don't think he is correct on every policy but evil is such a strong word. According to the Bible, we are all evil and in need of salvation. Maybe you could get on your knees and pray for Obama's salvation and that God will provide him with the wisdom to make the right choices as president. While you are down there on your knees, pray that God will forgive you for the ugliness that you displayed towards an unbeliever who is seeking out God. You are NOT displaying a good example of what Christianity is all about.

Last edited by Chatteress; 11-24-2009 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: Added two sentences

Old 11-24-2009, 07:20 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,545,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I'm astonished. You attempt to speak for God and say that the earnest prayer of an earnest seeker will not be heard but the hateful prayer fueled with hatred will be? WOW. I'd be careful if I were you. To quote an old friend of mine; "God don't like ugly."
LML,

From my understanding, God loves each and every single one of us. If I am trying to find my way to Him, I am sure He sees and may find a way to show he is listening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I think it's vile how you continually harp about a statement made by LV ONE YEAR AGO in the heat of a debate while disregarding the fact that she has apologized for it and is denouncing these type of comments. The fact that YOU, a supposedly mature woman, would hold something like that over the head of a 20 year old young lady who was a teenager just a few short years ago is trully despicable!
Thank you so much for being a level headed and respectful conservative.

I am trying to rep you but I must spread it.

As my favorite Michael Jackson song says "Make a change".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Since you are discussing what the Bible states, check out this post of mine where I discussed the attitudes that God wants us to have towards our leaders.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/11671734-post38.html

By the way, what exactly is "evil" about Obama? I don't think he is correct on every policy but evil is such a strong word. According to the Bible, we are all evil and in need of salvation. Maybe you could get on your knees and pray for Obama's salvation and that God will provide him with the wisdom to make the right choices as president. While you are down there on your knees, pray that God will forgive you for the ugliness that you displayed towards an unbeliever who is seeking out God. You are NOT displaying a good example of what Christianity is all about.
That is what I was thinking. I would not say that. But his post does not change what I have learned so far.

Wouldn't a believer of God be happy that a nonbeliever is trying to seek God out?

Old 11-24-2009, 07:28 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,820,437 times
Quote:

Some have.

Great post, as always.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies