Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 10:33 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3vault View Post
The only thing I will be asking God to bless about Obama is a one term presidency and his defeat in the 2012 elections.
And you consider that a blessing?

Would you be happy for someone to bless you with that if YOU were president?

This thread is showing me lots of things and one that is the right has appears to have serious comprehension and understanding issues.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:37 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
No, I will not tell them to hush. They are doing the right thing and I am grateful to them.
Ah ha. So only those that defend the indefensible and agree with you and pat you on the head...you want to hear from. I suggest you stop complaining about my posts then...you see, you don't get to dictate what is said on a public board.

Quote:
I will tell you to hush though because you just bring up the same point over and over and over again. You add nothing good or worthy on this thread.
I bring up the point to correct the distortions and misleading comments from other posters willing to spin what you said. If not for them, I wouldn't be bringing anything up.

Nothing good or worthy because my posts don't give you the fawning approval you so, so desire for something evil that was said.

Quote:
As stated, you can start another thread in addition to the millions of "I hate Obama" threads and cry and wish for his failure and whatnot. But you insist on coming back here. Something must be drawing you back. It makes me happy. You must really like me a lot. You keep on coming back despite me telling you two or three times to kindly stop. I am flattered.
Don't be. I am on to your act, even though others can't see it. I don't think it makes you happy, since you keep on telling me to go away, but lies and distortions must be corrected in any case.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
This thread is showing me lots of things and one that is the right has appears to have serious comprehension and understanding issues.
Praying for God to save this country from the ruinous policies of obama is a very worthy prayer and one I engage in regularly.

Lucky for us, you don't get to determine what a worthy prayer is.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3vault View Post
The only thing I will be asking God to bless about Obama is a one term presidency and his defeat in the 2012 elections.
A wonderful thought on this Thanksgiving - to save the US from ruin.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Ah ha. So only those that defend the indefensible and agree with you and pat you on the head...you want to hear from. I suggest you stop complaining about my posts then...you see, you don't get to dictate what is said on a public board.

I bring up the point to correct the distortions and misleading comments from other posters willing to spin what you said. If not for them, I wouldn't be bringing anything up.

Nothing good or worthy because my posts don't give you the fawning approval you so, so desire for something evil that was said.

Don't be. I am on to your act, even though others can't see it. I don't think it makes you happy, since you keep on telling me to go away, but lies and distortions must be corrected in any case.
Oh, I am dying to know.

You must know me sooo well and everything I went through. What is my so called act that you are on too?

Please. I am dying to know.

Quote:
Instead of that, why not wish for wisdom and good luck for the US instead of failure of Obama? Pray for wisdom and guidance to come his way.

Quote:
Praying for God to save this country from the ruinous policies of obama is a very worthy prayer and one I engage in regularly.

Lucky for us, you don't get to determine what a worthy prayer is.
WOW! That is a worthy prayer? To whom do you worship? Shri Kali Ma? Lucky for us, you don't get to determine what a worthy prayer is. Jeez Whiz!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:49 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
in your mind would any democratic pres be the ruin of the country or is it just obama that you would be praying to god to save us from?

Old 11-26-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Instead of that, why not wish for wisdom and good luck for the US instead of failure of Obama? Pray for wisdom and guidance to come his way.
I am wishing for wisdom and good luck to the US, by praying that his policies don't get enacted. There is no such thing as wisdom and guidance to come his way, they would be drowned out by his inherent radicalism.

Quote:
WOW! That is a worthy prayer? To whom do you worship? Shri Kali Ma? Lucky for us, you don't get to determine what a worthy prayer is. Jeez Whiz!
Exactly right. You or I don't get to determine what others pray about, although you want to bi*ch and moan when you see a prayer you don't like that has to do with obama's policies failing or being a one-term president. You don't like the, too bad.

Start your own board or take it to DM if you don't want to read thoughts you don't agree with.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
in your mind would any democratic pres be the ruin of the country or is it just obama that you would be praying to god to save us from?
Anyone as radical as he is, bent on "changing" this country to fit his far left agenda, I would be praying to fail.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post

Blinded. That is all it is.

Quote:
Anyone as radical as he is, bent on "changing" this country to fit his far left agenda, I would be praying to fail.
Ah, so I assume you prayed for Bush to fail with his far right agenda too, right?

Old 11-26-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

Blinded. That is all it is.

Ah, so I assume you prayed for Bush to fail with his far right agenda too, right?
What far right agenda?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies