Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 01:56 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,184,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Interesting question, leads me to think that you have. Have you?
As a matter of fact I have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 05:11 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Have you studied the Quran?
no i have not studied the qu'ran!!!! but i do have eyes, and i follow world news and can deduce that there are more islamic fanatics associated with the qu'ran than you can shake a stick at. as far as i know the muslims are doing most of the terrorism activities like bombing innocent people around the globe they are so ruthless and barbaric that they will kill 100 of their own people just to kill a few americans.. it realy just comes down to percentages.. more extremist terrorist are tied to the qu'ran than anyother religion.. the problem with the quran is that it's being used like a machine of war. brainwash the sheeples with miss intpretations of a book that only a few people truly understand.. religion will be one of the triggers that sets off the holocaust. it's already happening.. the world would be better off if people would just preach to whatever god they beleave is the true god in their own mind. it's called freedom of choice!!!! if sharia law runs the worlds governments in the future.. then what ever freedoms the western hemmesphere is used to will cease to exist.

freedoms that will be lost if sharia law is the governing force.

the internet will be qu'ran studies

science and technowlogy will go back to the dark ages

all peoples of the world will have to bow to statues of alah

women will all have to wear vails

rednecks will be shot onsite

new borns will have to start qu'ran studies at the age of one year

only fanatics will be allowed to carry guns

it will be leagal to kill ones wife if she cheats on her husband

pologany will be the norm

alcohol will be ilegal

infidels will be second hand citizens even in their own country

israel will be burnt to the ground and it's citizens will be slaughterd in the name of jihad..

correct me if i'm wrong,, and feel free to add to list. many more freedoms will be lost to numerouse to mention..

brainwashing with the qu'ran starts realy young!!!! sounds realy fun!!! not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHowukADg

Last edited by cruxan; 11-28-2009 at 06:01 PM..

Old 11-28-2009, 05:50 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Again......just look at countries run by it now....look at how government supresses free speech......look at women's rights.........terrorism.......how other religions are treated.....and how a person is treated if they switch to another faith than Islam....Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, it's ridiculous.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:43 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Dark Ages Part Deux.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:52 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
OK, back to reality. Islam is not taking over America, not even close, heck if it were up to some of you Islam would be banned here.
Casper

Old 11-28-2009, 08:57 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Its pretty much the girl's choice but it differs from country to country, there is a lot of muslim girls who dont cover their heads. It just pretty much depends on the parents and the girl most of the time and no the girls wouldn't lose their freedoms lol.
We US women have the right to bare arms.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:04 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Wose reason? that is what you see in much of secular politcs now,no values. Its dog eat dog when you pick your own values which ultimately is the individaul gain over anything else.No america was founded o define vlues from the bible;not whatever turns you on.
I'm sorry, but religion (which in your case I'm sure your simply talking about Christian religion) is not the only source of morals/values.

Religious freedom is part of the reason this country was founded. I have no problem with religion, and believe that religion can do good, but in no way do I want it to be the basis for decisions made regarding the country I live in. Denominations within a single religion can't agree on certain "moral truths" and they all study from the same manuscript.

I think its funny that this entire thread is about the Quran and how an Islamic run America would be run. Well if your so afraid of it how about seperating church and state from the equation. Or is it only beneficial when its Christian religion?

Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Where on earth did you ever get that idea???? No where does it say the USA was not to be influenced by religion. In fact where do you suppose they got the idea of "God -given rights". Certainly nature, Darwinism does not provide any rights at all. Under atheism we have no God given rights, no natural rights - nothing. Atheism is about survival of the fittest only and tolerates tyranny just fine.
I'm not supporting atheism. I'm not supporting religion. It's not the government's place in this country to do either. The government is designed to provide us with protection, maintain order, and improve our overall quality of life.

I want my politician's judgement to be based off of reason. You never know what the popular "belief/religion" of the country will be. Be careful what seed you sow.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Theyc an;t control or governamnt the middle east ;so why would we worry about tehm controllig the world. hardly likely to happen.For that they would need a army and we know how unsuccessful their armies have been for decades when they have one.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:35 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Theyc an;t control or governamnt the middle east ;so why would we worry about tehm controllig the world. hardly likely to happen.For that they would need a army and we know how unsuccessful their armies have been for decades when they have one.
the muslims are breeding like flys in europe.. average family size is like 4 to eight kids it's just a mater of time before sharia law governs europe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies