Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 07:18 PM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You live in fantasyland, where people like George W. Bush are "liberals"

I'd suggest watching far less FOX News, that might help restore some semblance of sanity

Odanny-

You will feel alot better when the wealthiest, most powerful nation the world has ever known, becomes bankrupt at the hands of Obama. Then all your dreams will come true and you will be happy.

Newsflash- even liberals need food, water, and power. Good luck there with Bammer helping you.

Can you please explain again your obsession with FOX news? It seems like a burr in your saddle. I guess I woudl ignore some insignificant irritation, particularly if the information was not true. On the other hand, if the information is true, that might invoke hateful repsonses and a pre-occupation with demonizing the source. Just a thought there, O Danny, for a simple mind.

PS- I briefly lived in central Illinois for two years. It is truely the land of the ignorant and unwashed. I had thought that the residents were evolving into a new species which fed on hydrocodone and used meth as currency- quite a place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 08:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Sorry, maybe i should have written this on a blackboard and talk to you like a idiot, as Beck does on his show, and then you would agree with me.
So you assumed I'm an idiot, and also assumed that I watch the Beck show. I'm sorry, do you have access to my Tivo lineup that I'm unaware of? Should I call Tivo and tell them they have a security breach? ooh, it was just another hateful factless posting from yet another liberal..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies