Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 03:28 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,193,087 times

Advertisements

Well you know that sounds a message loud and clear..people CAN get right up to the President regardless of all the security done by the various agencies.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 04:41 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,502,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If they are taxpayers then they paid their part for that party.
No one turned them away. No one seemed to question their appearance at that party.

Now think of the next party and how many more people will attempt to try this.

It was the law of averages at work.

Like going to my favorite restaurant (never having a bad meal their) 3 times a week instead of the once a month I normally do. The more frequent my visits the more I increase my chances of finally catching my chef on a bad night. I get a cold dish or some foreign object in my soup.

The White House (in just a short 10 months) has thrown more shin digs than "early-to-bed" Bush ever did in 8 years! Obama parties like it's 1999! Secret Service has got to be taxed to the limit..............at least more than normal. Something like this was bound to happen.

Old 11-28-2009, 05:46 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,300,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
It was the law of averages at work.

Like going to my favorite restaurant (never having a bad meal their) 3 times a week instead of the once a month I normally do. The more frequent my visits the more I increase my chances of finally catching my chef on a bad night. I get a cold dish or some foreign object in my soup.

The White House (in just a short 10 months) has thrown more shin digs than "early-to-bed" Bush ever did in 8 years! Obama parties like it's 1999! Secret Service has got to be taxed to the limit..............at least more than normal. Something like this was bound to happen.
Please provide some documentation for the statement in red. This was Obama's first state dinner. He has been pres. for 10 mos now. He hosted the "annual" summer picnic for congress and their families, and gave out some treats at Halloween.

Old 11-28-2009, 05:51 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,193,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Please provide some documentation for the statement in red. This was Obama's first state dinner. He has been pres. for 10 mos now. He hosted the "annual" summer picnic for congress and their families, and gave out some treats at Halloween.
Guess you haven't read yet about their Wednesday cocktail parties.
They have very busy social calendars.

Old 11-28-2009, 06:27 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,300,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Guess you haven't read yet about their Wednesday cocktail parties.
They have very busy social calendars.
So you think Bush never entertained friends?

Old 11-28-2009, 06:31 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,203,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
I agree, this is a major security issues, but my OP was two part. I found it kind of funny, that these two fine people were chatting with world leaders and journalists. They just fit right in. Biden had the look of "who the hell are these people." but he posed for a hug and photo. I find it kind of funny.

I read another article, it does not look like they will face any criminal charges. Amazing!
Did you forget about biological warfare and terrorists? Two beautiful people crashing a WH party could be contagious with small pox!

Old 11-28-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post

They have a party every Wednesday!

Obama Opens White House Wednesday; Sign Up Now! - Inauguration Watch - News and notes on the inauguration of the 44th president of the United States

Add these too:

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/files/images/622.pic3.article.JPG (broken link)

White House Town Hall, BBQ Stresses Sound Fatherhood

Is there a doctor in the house?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...EeRQbxCC0TNZHN

Michelle Obama, Hula-Hoop Star -- Politics Daily

Gay Pride day

In a Presidential First, Obama Marks Gay Pride at the White House | 44 | washingtonpost.com

There are more.....just google....

Old 11-28-2009, 10:32 PM

"George Bush was in bed by 8 every night" ........tell me that the Secret Service is not working over time.

Not to mention how much of our money is spent on champagne and steaks!

Old 11-28-2009, 10:48 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,256,951 times
Shows just how stupid and weak the Obama crew is.

To allow this to happen shows us all that we are in deep poo here folks.

When these two can get next to Obama with ease then what does that tell you?

Guess he is spending to much time in front of the cameras to make sure he hired someone to protect him and his family.

Amazing the stupid things this man does.

It is called leadership and decision making skills, something he seems to have left back in Chicaaagooo.

Obama has not only made himself unsafe but has proven we are all less safe under his watch.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Shows just how stupid and weak the Obama crew is.

To allow this to happen shows us all that we are in deep poo here folks.

When these two can get next to Obama with ease then what does that tell you?

Guess he is spending to much time in front of the cameras to make sure he hired someone to protect him and his family.

Amazing the stupid things this man does.

It is called leadership and decision making skills, something he seems to have left back in Chicaaagooo.

Obama has not only made himself unsafe but has proven we are all less safe under his watch.

As if this cat isn't over-exposed enuff....his doing a Christmas Special with Oprah!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGH!!!!!

Whatcha wanna bet that he never says "Christmas"!!!!??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies