Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 04:42 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,413,230 times

Advertisements

Oh God!!! Someone get a picture of Tiger's cut up face and photoshop it to one of his Gillette Fusion ads!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2009, 05:02 AM

366 posts, read 295,852 times
I hope Mr. Woods is doing well. This is a weird story though. How do you get injured so bad backing out of your driveway?

Speedy recovery Tiger, you're a good man.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:29 AM

26,131 posts, read 48,774,094 times
CNN says he has lacerations to his upper/lower lips, but that the car was drivable after the wreck. I don't think his lacerations came from a low speed auto mishap. My BS alarm tells me his wife was wailing away at his face with that golf club, so he jumped in his Caddy to get away from her and was in such a hurry to get out of there that he creamed the hydrant and the tree.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:30 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,159,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
CNN says he has lacerations to his upper/lower lips, but that the car was drivable after the wreck. I don't think his lacerations came from a low speed auto mishap. My BS alarm tells me his wife was wailing away at his face with that golf club, so he jumped in his Caddy to get away from her and was in such a hurry to get out of there that he creamed the hydrant and the tree.

One never knows what goes on in the privacy of another's home.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:35 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,475,676 times
So rich & he doesn't even have a $ 80K limo with a $30K/year driver...or a $ 40K/year bodyguard...

Perhaps ,many rich guys don't want to have potential witnesses to their extramaritals...

Old 11-28-2009, 11:38 AM

2,118 posts, read 4,155,692 times
Quote:
Yes I am thinking the exact same thing. Maybe she popped him in the mouth a few times and was chasing him with the golf club and she cracked the back window on his way down the driveway. For all we know she was on a tangent and he swerved to avoid hitting her. The rumor mill about his cheating is old news.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:19 PM

62 posts, read 80,030 times
I kinda feel bad for Tiger and his wife, because now their story takes on a more sensational turn as the facts start to come in. Tiger's wife found out about him hiking the Appalachian trails a la Governor Sanford, and decided to do plastic surgery on his face with a golf club. They both should have just told authorities the truth at first instead of inconsistencies being dissected by the media. The cheating rumors and subsequent denial from the other woman is another story. Say what you want, but the National Enquirer was the one that broke the sleazy John Edwards mistress/ baby mama drama debacle. They have a proven track record in these kinds of stories.

Tiger Woods is a cottage industry all by himself in that several advertisers depend upon his good guy image to sell products. That's why this perplexing story is news.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Old 11-28-2009, 01:57 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,899,038 times
Quote:
Appears others are thinking the same thing.

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV | TMZ.com

Old 11-28-2009, 03:28 PM

27,206 posts, read 46,570,943 times
Why are famous people so stupid to cheat...they have money and Tiger had a prenup, so he can divorce and move on.

I wonder if he will press charges for dometic battery and he will get charged for not wearing a seatbelt...and being STUPID!

Old 11-28-2009, 04:04 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,411,503 times
If it proves to be true that she battered him, ripping up his face, then assaulted him with an object used as a weapon, I hope she's charged and forced to attend anger management classes at a minimum. She should also be sentenced to at least a year's probation, with the threat of jail if she re-offends.

Women seem to have this idea that violence is an appropriate response to cheating spouses. It's cheered when portrayed on television and in film. I find it outrageously appalling and look forward to the day when it's treated exactly the same as when men beat on their wives or girlfriends. For a recent celebrity example, just look to Rhianna & Chris Brown. Tiger's physical injuries might not be as dramatic, but the circumstances are exactly the same, with only the genders of the perpetrator and victim reversed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies