Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2009, 03:31 PM

25,702 posts, read 18,777,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Seriously, the little fraud of a man who posed as "The Wizard of Oz" would have been better than Obama.
Right you are. He didn't REALLY have the power to ruin a country. Big O does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2009, 03:34 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,383,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The emperor has no clothes.
I totally agree with the rest of your post, but we didn't need that mental image...

too late, now I need to

Old 12-25-2009, 03:37 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,993,970 times
Default A Good Dose Of "Slow Down" For Ex. Govenor Palin !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
She has nothing to hide, bold, likable, smart, willing to drill, not into spending, lower taxes, more border patrol, bring all military home, and bring gold back to $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Evening and a Very Merry Christmas To One & All

Many people away up here on the East Coast have been intensely conversing on the popularity and political potential of one Sarah Palin.

And ( Wellness ) has some interesting highlights regarding Palins current points of interest.

Perhaps the jury is still out on just how effective Ms. Palin would or would not be as POTUS.

Palin in my opinion should run for office in the U.S. Senate and hopefully obtain considerably more experience than the embarrassingly little amount that our current President had when he began to seek the Democratic nomination.

As many up here have stated : Neither Palin nor OBama in no wise even remotely resemble an effective leader nor do they appear to have gained much confidence among the majority of Americans. They are simply a type of popular celebrity that have unfortunately " Bamboozeled" some of America's citizens, Yes the "Trick Baby" strategy of these two seemingly important folks has worked to perfection.

Sarah Palin is not ready for the office of President at this time.
The American People do not want a repeat of the acute weakness and incredible lack of experience that our current POTUS exhibits for all to witness.

It is not unreasonable for Sarah Palin to make a bid for U.S. Senator, serve a reasonale term and then if the urge for a Presidential Bid is still desireable ... by all means "Go For It" !

America can ill afford to elect any future President based simply on a "Most Popular" and or " Lengthy Motor Mouthed Teleprompter Speeches" !

America must absolutely "Get A Grip" and resist the pitiful tendency to elect the worst possible candidates for an enormous job that demands this nations very best . No more dismal disappointments then ! Lets get on with it and elect some exemplary leadership that genuinely cares about the American people and the greatest nation on the face of the earth !

No more of the piddling disgraces for President as we have experienced for so many years now. The American People deserve so much better !

Thank You / Uncle Lamar

Last edited by L.Funk; 12-25-2009 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: No Reason / Thanks / Lamar

Old 12-25-2009, 03:49 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,840 times
Quote:
The Number One reason they hate her is because she is Christian. And everyone knows it.
Who is "they"

Old 12-25-2009, 03:52 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
How unfortunate for her...that her poor character led to all of those lawsuits. It's not that hard to figure out why she's so unlikeable.
Her poor character? Please. Would you like to compare her character to that of Barack Obama, or any Democrat in Congress that you can name? Anyone? You pick. I think she stand tall above any of those currently serving (well, they are supposed to be serving, but it seems they are "ruling"). Hey, how about Bawney Fwank?

What evidence do you have of "her poor character"? Name it. Let's get it out on the table. And back it up with. Sources, references, and all in context. No Huffpo nonsense, no MediaMatters, no Daily Kos, no Think Progress or other "progressive" garbage Website.

I suppose it is because she is "so unlikeable" that she is getting unprecedented turnouts for her book signing engagements, and the time for the second printing of her book has been moved up, a book that is setting records.

I also suppose that it is because of her unlikeability that she is being asked to speak so often that she is forced to turn some requests down, and she draws huge crowds at those engagements as well.

Old 12-25-2009, 03:55 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,383,829 times
the obamanator has the market cornered on poor character. The only people that can challenge him are those in his inner circle.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
I totally agree with the rest of your post, but we didn't need that mental image...

too late, now I need to

Yuk! That is pretty disgusting. I'm sorry I metioned it.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Her poor character? Please. Would you like to compare her character to that of Barack Obama, or any Democrat in Congress that you can name? Anyone? You pick. I think she stand tall above any of those currently serving (well, they are supposed to be serving, but it seems they are "ruling"). Hey, how about Bawney Fwank?

What evidence do you have of "her poor character"? Name it. Let's get it out on the table. And back it up with. Sources, references, and all in context. No Huffpo nonsense, no MediaMatters, no Daily Kos, no Think Progress or other "progressive" garbage Website.

I suppose it is because she is "so unlikeable" that she is getting unprecedented turnouts for her book signing engagements, and the time for the second printing of her book has been moved up, a book that is setting records.

I also suppose that it is because of her unlikeability that she is being asked to speak so often that she is forced to turn some requests down, and she draws huge crowds at those engagements as well.
Amy Klobuchar....GO

There's a big difference between being electable and speaking to lots of people or having lots of people in line to sign a book. I didn't say she wasn't a celebrity.

Liberals and moderates don't like her. Thus Palin is unelectable.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I understand your accusations though, it's readily apparent making false accusations and whining about everything is the tactic the NeoConfused have chosen to battle Obama rather than coming up with even a smidgen of something positive & constructive of their own.
The [not]confused have come up with ideas. The Democrats have shut them out of virtually every debate. The Democrats hold their meetings behind closed doors and even in the dark of night. They make their back room deals (Senator Nelson, Marry Landrieu and others), and nobody but a small cadre know what is in any piece of legislation. Then they "ask" (force) all to support it.

This is business as usual with Democrats in power. There are none more crooked, more evil, or less deserving of being in office. They are all liars, cheats, and con men (and women). Yet Pelosi said (when she was enshrined as Queen of the House) that this would be the "most ethical" Congress ever.

Sure, Nancy. When?

Open your eyes, Mr. Burdell. I could never figure out how people can be so blind!

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 12-25-2009 at 04:28 PM..

Old 12-25-2009, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
the obamanator has the market cornered on poor character. The only people that can challenge him are those in his inner circle.
It's almost like Palin fans look at her like she's their Messiah or something
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies