Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 06:59 PM

50,226 posts, read 46,975,220 times

Advertisements

So this punk got owned when he couldn't shoot ambush style? GOOD

The bad guys will always get guns, look at Mexico. The citizens have no way of defending themselves unless they too own guns illegally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 09:04 PM

394 posts, read 1,006,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID65 View Post
Seattle, Washington (CNN) -- Four police officers were fatally shot Sunday in what police said was an ambush in a coffee shop near Tacoma, Washington.

4 police shot dead in coffee shop - CNN.com
as someone that lives about a 1/4 mile from where those cops were murdured, i say good riddance to that scumbag. it just saved wa taxpayers millions of $ to try, incarcerate and execute him. it's just too bad his lowlife circle of family and friends weren't waxed along with him!
by the way, what the hell was he doing on the street anyway? i'm waiting for your answer huckabee.....and the arkansas parole board.....and the washington judicial system......

Old 12-01-2009, 09:58 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,540,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash61 View Post
as someone that lives about a 1/4 mile from where those cops were murdured, i say good riddance to that scumbag. it just saved wa taxpayers millions of $ to try, incarcerate and execute him. it's just too bad his lowlife circle of family and friends weren't waxed along with him!
by the way, what the hell was he doing on the street anyway? i'm waiting for your answer huckabee.....and the arkansas parole board.....and the washington judicial system......
+1

Old 12-02-2009, 01:27 AM

2,170 posts, read 2,859,816 times
Quote:
Looks like Huckabee's presidential aspirations are permanently nixed now. Hehe.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:05 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,556,296 times
Quote:
scooter didn't you hear? Huckabee on his radio program blamed the state of Arkansas and the parole board instead of himself! He thinks he had nothing to do with it!

Old 12-02-2009, 09:25 AM

2,229 posts, read 1,685,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Your personal attack aside - I defend criminals in the courts. A number of my clients are found not guilty - even though they did the crime.

I did my job.

Does that mean I like criminals? No.

Professional life is seperate from personal life

Professional actions and beliefs can be different from personal actions and beliefs.

From what you have written, and your inabilty to understand these basic concepts - I have reason to believe you do not work in any area of criminal justice
Maybe you can sleep at night rationalizing the way you do, but I certainly could not.

If I was defending somebody I knew commited acts such as the ones up for discussion in this forum, I would resign.

Call it an inability to rationalize profession from personal, I call it principle.

These principles continue into the profressional arena just as much as personal. I can't look at a scam artist as an "ok" guy, because when he was scamming, he was not in his personal actions role.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:26 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,631,368 times
I don't really care for Huckabee, but did think his answer was plausible. He commuted this subhuman's sentence from 108 yr down to 47 yr. He did NOT pardon him. Clemmons was only 16 and had conviction of UNarmed burglary and robbery. I think he served 11 yr for that. Then went on to a worse crime scenario. Don't think Huckabee was involved at all once Clemmons was sent to prison. No way to know this bottom dweller would go on to do such a heinous act as this 9-10 years down the road.

Last edited by lilypad; 12-02-2009 at 09:37 AM..

Old 12-02-2009, 09:26 AM

2,229 posts, read 1,685,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
Looks like Huckabee's presidential aspirations are permanently nixed now. Hehe.
You just used this tragedy to push your own political agenda?

Can you stoop any lower?

Old 12-02-2009, 09:41 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,145 times
Quote:
"washington judicial system"??????

Old 12-02-2009, 09:43 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,237,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
I don't really care for Huckabee, but did think his answer was plausible. He commuted this subhuman's sentence from 108 yr down to 47 yr. He did NOT pardon him. Clemmons was only 16 and had conviction of UNarmed burglary and robbery. I think he served 11 yr for that. Then went on to a worse crime scenario. Don't think Huckabee was involved at all once Clemmons was sent to prison. No way to know this bottom dweller would go on to do such a heinous act as this 9-10 years down the road.
WA state judicial system needs to take a good part of the blame here. This guy had 8 felonies! We have a 3 strikes and you're out system here, or we're supposed to. What happened? He raped a 12 year old and was out on bond! How was he even allowed to post bond with 8 felonies? And his thug friends and family were aiding him. His family was even calling in FALSE tips to the cops! The whole DNA pool is scum. Nonetheless, WA state failed as much if not MORE than Huckabee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies