Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 07:08 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

Anyone else notice all the worlds problems are all republicans faults. Nothing is ever a democrats fault

Heck Bush is the reason that Obama has to spend like he does its not Obamas fault ignore that its his signature. Bush is the reason Obama signs anything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 07:11 AM

1,476 posts, read 1,775,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Anyone else notice all the worlds problems are all republicans faults. Nothing is ever a democrats fault

Heck Bush is the reason that Obama has to spend like he does its not Obamas fault ignore that its his signature. Bush is the reason Obama signs anything
Actually, I noticed the opposite. From post it would seem that everything was the Democrat's fault and everything was perfect under Bush. Some people are blind to Bush.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:19 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
I was never a big fan of him, infact I disagreed with most of what he did when he was Governor and POTUS, but here lately on this forum, some people have been blaming the man for everything from Global Warming, the economy, to why bears S*it in the woods......

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Of course I realize that is the typical liberal response to EVERYTHING.......Blame Bush!
Some context would be nice.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:51 AM

1,422 posts, read 2,303,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I don't blame Bush at all. I blame Cheney.
Thank you

Exactly what I was thinking

Old 12-01-2009, 07:53 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,287,005 times
I'm no George Bush fan, but give me GW over Obama ANY day. We KNOW where Bush was born,...when,...that his parents were married,...his grades in college,...etc.,..etc.,. Bush's life is not shrouded in mystery, but is an open book. Now please folks,..inform us about Obama's college records at Occidental and Columbia, and why those records have been closed to the voting public.

As for the "alcoholic" comments from the leftist haters,...let it be known that Obama is not pure as wind-driven snow,...he'll snort a line or two and smoke a little dope,..by his own admission. Used dope,...and may still be using, No one knows.....

Old 12-01-2009, 07:59 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Posession of superior intelligence?

Old 12-01-2009, 08:11 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Even on this very thread we have people who still blame Clinton, as they did for eight years while Bush was in office. I'd say Bush is fair game for another eight years, maybe even eighteen. After all, he was by far the worst president we have ever had.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Even on this very thread we have people who still blame Clinton, as they did for eight years while Bush was in office. I'd say Bush is fair game for another eight years, maybe even eighteen. After all, he was by far the worst president we have ever had.
Wow!!

What a well thought out post.

Typical Bush-hater logic.

Maybe you are not old enough to remember Carter.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:29 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
Maybe you are not old enough to remember Carter.
Shall we go back to blaming Carter then? Fine. Just to be fair, that will extend the Bush-bashing period to 30 years. Apparently you don't see your own hypocrisy in going back to blaming someone from the 1970, or 1990s, while crying about anyone mentioning a person who was still president THIS YEAR. Bush is neck deep in every problem we face today: wars, economy, immigration and everything else. Are you kidding me?

Old 12-01-2009, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Shall we go back to blaming Carter then? Fine. Just to be fair, that will extend the Bush-bashing period to 30 years. Apparently you don't see your own hypocrisy in going back to blaming someone from the 1970, or 1990s, while crying about anyone mentioning a person who was still president THIS YEAR. Bush is neck deep in every problem we face today: wars, economy, immigration and everything else. Are you kidding me?
Not kidding at all. For those who know nothing about history, kidding them would be a waste of time.

Your statement that Bush is "by far the worst President we have ever had" indicates you have little knowledge of history and are making statements based upon ignorance and your hatred for Bush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies