Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 03:30 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times

Advertisements

Illegal immigrants are coming from everywhere. They know full well our lawmakers have no respect for our laws so why should they. Mexicans are just the worst violators which is why most people think of them first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 06:35 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
My comment was not simply geared towards "Mexican kids" as you put it. I said that financial means should also be checked out! That would include not giving toys to whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, etc! Read my post before you comment!!!
Oh come on! We all know who the "illegals" are! Believe me the toy people are not going to ask for birth certificates from illegals from Poland or Ireland. Only when little Jesus ask for his GI Joe will he be told ¡Váyase el niño! Dios y Santa no quieren que usted y ni hace nosotros. ¡Y Navidad feliz por la manera!

Old 12-02-2009, 06:45 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
No one said anything about Mexicans. Kev, why do you turn every debate into a Christian-bashing rantings? Do you really hate Christians that much?
Many Christians are the very definition of the word "hate". They hate everything and everybody. Not as bad as the Muslims but like Avis "we are 2nd so we try harder". It is bad enough when they spit their poison at gays and pro choice people but when they decide to pick on little kids at Christmas, they have reached a new low.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:50 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Many Christians are the very definition of the word "hate". They hate everything and everybody. Not as bad as the Muslims but like Avis "we are 2nd so we try harder". It is bad enough when they spit their poison at gays and pro choice people but when they decide to pick on little kids at Christmas, they have reached a new low.

I do believe you have gone over the edge there. Muslims believe gays should be put to death. Should we all support muslims since you feel they are not as bad? You may be right.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:54 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
I agree by golly! I mean, what the hell good would Christmas be if we could not be mean to the Mexican kids? After all they aren't "real Christians" anyway. They are Catholics. And big Jesus would want us to be mean to little Jesus on his birthday!
let those mexican parents, who stole money by undercutting american workers, buy their kids their own toys.

are americans supposed to give up both their jobs and their children's toys for the illegal immigrants?

let me add that i am not against any american CHOOSING to personally donate a toy to any child.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:16 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
Quote:

Laying on the hyperbole a bit much, are we Kev? I certainly have no love for the fundementalists or the so called 'good christians' who vote down gay marriage in order to preserve the sanctity of it all the while screwing around on the wife/hubby at home. But to say Christians are a close second to muslims in how they treat gays?!

Old 12-02-2009, 07:18 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times
I feel badly for the children effected. But then the fault for that lies with the parents who knowingly broke the US immigration laws isn't it? The fact is in this economy there are more people in need and less resources to go around. Why shouldn't it go to citizens and legal immigrants first? Perhaps if the illegal problem wasn't numbered in the millions many of those in need would have jobs.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:34 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
For Pete's sake! Let the kids have a toy or two, regardless of their immigration status.

Your more than welcome to start a private charity, just for that. But don't you dare, use our national charities, established for Americans.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
I agree by golly! I mean, what the hell good would Christmas be if we could not be mean to the Mexican kids? After all they aren't "real Christians" anyway. They are Catholics. And big Jesus would want us to be mean to little Jesus on his birthday!

No need to reward them anymore, for mommy & Daddy being here illegally and bringing them along for the ride. Bogus anchor babies, are getting theirs. No one is denying them a free toy, while mom sucks the system

Old 12-02-2009, 07:45 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
It's vitally important to teach ALL kids, regardless of their status, the true meaning of Christmas....TOYS!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies