Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times

Advertisements

What El Gordo a no show! I bet he figured he may have to answer a question or two this time. He should'nt worry, the kool-aid drinkers are addicted to lies and scams.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 12:57 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,305,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by interested1 View Post
Facts about Climate Change Science, truth from consensus and climate change skeptics OK! I think I'm getting somewhere. Check out this site for what may just be some truthful insight into what is really happening.
How old are you????
The climate shows no warming........... 10 years ago it was the global cooling
and they ran out of money!

Old 12-04-2009, 01:07 AM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
This hoax is unraveling....:d
Yes it is. Isn't it beautiful to behold?

Old 12-04-2009, 01:26 AM

6 posts, read 6,104 times
Default Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
How old are you????
The climate shows no warming........... 10 years ago it was the global cooling
and they ran out of money!

What does age have to do with concerns about the environment? And what difference would it make if I were 8 or 80? And in this arena of contradiction, how can you prove that global cooling was the case 10 years ago? Your initial question of age leads me to conclude a tinge of condescension in you address. Be nice please.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:00 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times
Check this out!!

FOXNews.com - Boxer Suggests Leaked E-Mails Represent 'Criminal' Hacker Conspiracy
Quote:
<H1 id=story-title>Boxer Suggests Leaked E-Mails Represent 'Criminal' Hacker Conspiracy
Quote:

FOXNews.com

Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., is calling the leaked e-mails from climate scientists at a British university research unit a "theft" and "crime" that should be investigated, despite calls from Republicans to investigate the contents of the e-mails themselves -- not the way they were leaked.

Sen. Barbara Boxer is shown here, alongside Sen. Kit Bond, at a committee hearing on Capitol Hill July 21. (AP Photo)

One man's whistleblower is another woman's criminal hacker.
Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., is calling the leaked e-mails from climate scientists at a British university research unit a "theft" and "crime" that should be investigated, despite calls from Republicans to investigate the contents of the e-mails themselves, not the way they were leaked.
"You call it Climate-gate. I call it E-mail-theft-gate," Boxer said at a hearing Wednesday on the Committee on Environment and Public Works, which she chairs. She suggested that a criminal conspiracy might even be at play in bringing the once private e-mails to public light.
Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla, ranking Republican on the panel and a vocal global warming skeptic, has instead called for an intensive review of climate change science in light of the e-mails, which appeared to show scientists discussing the manipulation of climate research. He sent a letter to Boxer Tuesday calling for hearings.

Inhofe spokesman Matt Dempsey said Thursday that his boss continues to believe Congress should be more focused on the scientific data than the conditions of the leak, and suggested Boxer may come around.
"We think that as she looks closer at the e-mails she'll understand the importance of getting to the bottom of the scandal," he said. But he added that Republicans were "enthused" by Boxer's apparent willingness to have hearings.
"She left open the fact that the Senate may have hearings on Climate-gate," Dempsey said.
Indeed, Boxer acknowledged Wednesday that her panel might examine the scientific side as requested.
"The main issue is, are we facing global warming or are we not? ... I'm looking at these e-mails, that have been, even though they were stolen, they are now out in the public," she said. "We

</H1>Congress has the opportunity to uncover the biggest scam. But they don't want to!!! Boxwer would rather go after the "heroes" who got this info than go after Gore!!

Old 12-04-2009, 05:12 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hey! it was a good scam. I am sure that Gore is laughing his ass off over all the dumb witted liberals who swallowed this line of BS and made him a rich man. As long as there are gullible liberals, there will always be hucksters like Al Gore waiting to capitalize on thier stupidity. A blind man could have seen that this was a fraud from the start. For every rich man, there must be a million liberal suckers to which he can give thanks. Let us praise God for millionaires and the liberal idiots who created them.
I never understood how ANYONE bought into carbon credits. How can you be for the environment and say, "You little folks should conserve energy but you rich guys can over use energy by paying for the energy I saved."

Old 12-04-2009, 05:32 AM

366 posts, read 297,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Check this out!!

FOXNews.com - Boxer Suggests Leaked E-Mails Represent 'Criminal' Hacker Conspiracy
</H1>Congress has the opportunity to uncover the biggest scam. But they don't want to!!! Boxwer would rather go after the "heroes" who got this info than go after Gore!!
You can't fix stupid but you can vote it out.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:41 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,208,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
The Associated Press: Gore cancels climate lecture in Copenhagen

Now why would Al Gore cancel his lecture, entitled 'Climate Conclusion'? Oh, it must be because man caused global warming has been found out to be a complete fraud. Well at least we have the internet Gore invented to bring us this news.

he has made more than enough money to live out his fat life
want to bet folks will still defend him, just like they defend Obama

Old 12-04-2009, 06:40 AM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Mr. Gore, tear down this wall of lies.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:59 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
I guess this will end the carbon footprint scam too! Algore was to make a fortune in that project!
You knew that it had to be a fraud when Gore the Green said that he was going to buy carbon credits. If it were true and he really cared he would cut down on his usage and not try to replace it with the savings of others.

One word: Fraud
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies