Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2009, 09:21 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,763,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
You mean CBS and CNN? That right wing media?

come on.....if there was actual proof it would be the only thing on every newspaper, every tv channel, every radio station. But its not at all they are still talking about tiger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 09:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,910,174 times
That's because ABC, CBS, NBC are thoroughly invested in the hoax and will suppress the story to the very end.

Quote:
What exact agenda do we have? Saving the planet? Saving humans? Do you have issues with that agenda?
I just have to ask; Do you believe this crap? "Saving the planet"?

Meanwhile, Google (who is in obama's corner) continues to fudge with the auto suggest and the hit on climategate.

Climategate had over 30,000,000 hits on Google yesterday, they somehow cut that in half today.

Yahoo has over 53,000,000.

Bing has over 50,000,000.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,450,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Some of the 1st tier core reference materials have been found to have been purposely deleted, altered, manipulated or destroyed.
Found when and by whom? Who did this? When and why did they do it? What were the results of doing it? I don't want any more of your stories and suppositions and speculations. I want your evidence.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
I mean, I didn't link code specifically showing the manipulation process involved.
No, you didn't. Without realizing it yourself, you linked to an analysis of a small code snippet that your own analyst emphatically said had no context. No one knows if this code was ever used, and if it was used, what it was used for. It's just a code snippet, and not an unusual one either. You are guilty of an extreme overstatement of its implication.

Old 12-07-2009, 10:33 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,305,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
That's because ABC, CBS, NBC are thoroughly invested in the hoax and will suppress the story to the very end.

Meanwhile, Google (who is in obama's corner) continues to fudge with the auto suggest and the hit on climategate.

Climategate had over 30,000,000 hits on Google yesterday, they somehow cut that in half today.

Only fringies are not satisfied with MSN.

They're all on the list.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:08 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,763,204 times
Quote:

no i believe humans and cars, planes, chemicals, deforestation, destruction of wildlife habitat are all very good for the planet and cause absolutely no harm just like you do

Old 12-08-2009, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Of course they're in on it. They're all part of a vast left-wing conspiracy to enslave America. A conspiracy so vast that you few paltry right-wing truth-tellers will never be able to overcome it. Face it, we have won. All your base are belong to us. Did you ever seriously believe you could compete with the Illuminati?

Quote:
Meanwhile, Google (who is in obama's corner) continues to fudge with the auto suggest and the hit on climategate. Climategate had over 30,000,000 hits on Google yesterday, they somehow cut that in half today.
Rats. You've caught us. We were sure that Ray's trick to hide the increase would go undetected, but you're just too sharp for us. We've re-manipulated the data to make it show 31 million this morning. Just had to change the replacement constant from .25 to .50. Didn't take but a minute. Hope you're happy now.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:46 AM

37,954 posts, read 22,111,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
I would say how can you decide that you will deny global warming based on emails that have not shown any true compromise of the actual science. The only thing it shows it that the scientists actually believe the work they were doing.
They believe in their work on man-made global warming so much, that they are at the point where any contrary data threatens them, so they hide it, or manipulate it, or delete it. The emails prove this type of thinking is going on.

Quote:
I am sure you will talk about compromised science etc and ignore the 50 years of research about the topic. The one thing I wave is say is why are so willing to take that risk based on information that is not complete, has not proved anything, its all speculation. so why?
Exactly the point. If the core data we have been referencing these past 50 years was corrupted from the start, then all subsequent data and theories based off that bad data has been compromised.

Its like breeding AKC Siberian Huskies, and you are about to take them to the Westminster Kennel Club dog show, when you discover the first stud was a mixed breed dalmatian.

Quote:
As far as the sharing the technology with poor countries. Not everything is about money Remember when Mercedes invented air bags? yeah they shared the technolgy so every car company could make them. Its called responsibility. But I can tell from your earlier statement you have the same problem that many do of being able to see the world as oppossed to the country.
I do see the world, and I see billions in taxpayer money from western nations going to subsidize the greedy dictators and warlords in third world nations like Zimbabwe. Western nations are supposed to subsidize these thugs so they can continue to suppress people and steal their wealth?

Old 12-08-2009, 07:49 AM

1,313 posts, read 1,549,875 times
Quote:
What exact agenda do we have? Saving the planet? Saving humans? Do you have issues with that agenda?
I have a problem with global-scale wealth-redistribution, which is what cap&tax and this meeting in Denmark ("Something's Rotten in Denmark" keeps popping into my head) is all about.
Let the big wealthy countries sink under the manufactured weight of global warming, thus allowing the poorer one to float upwards.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 AM

37,954 posts, read 22,111,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Of course they're in on it. They're all part of a vast left-wing conspiracy to enslave America. A conspiracy so vast that you few paltry right-wing truth-tellers will never be able to overcome it. Face it, we have won. All your base are belong to us. Did you ever seriously believe you could compete with the Illuminati?

Rats. You've caught us. We were sure that Ray's trick to hide the increase would go undetected, but you're just too sharp for us. We've re-manipulated the data to make it show 31 million this morning. Just had to change the replacement constant from .25 to .50. Didn't take but a minute. Hope you're happy now.
Typical conditioned liberal response. When anything threatens your ideological view of a liberal Utopia, you resort to ridicule.

Wake up, this is not a game, you are not simply rooting for your favorite sports team, where melodramatic chest thumping and tongue in cheek bombastic rhetoric is all a part of rooting for your side. We are talking about the loss of trillions of dollars of wealth, and a complete change to our way of living, all because of a theory, which was probably corrupted from the very beginning.

I'm under no illusions that some people view forcing our country to endure real pain and suffering as soon as possible is a good thing, as long as the end result is we no longer use fossil fuels in their life time. But those people are tyrants who cannot wait for the slower pace of steady progress. Tyrants want it done their way, they want it done now, and they don't care how much pain they have to inflict along the way, because all that matters is that they get their way, how they got there is of no concern.

We saw this with people like Stalin, he wanted a modern country, and by cracky he got one, and if millions of people had to die, so be it. He wanted it his way, he wanted it now, and nothing else mattered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies