Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 07:32 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Instead of addressing the points, you dismiss them and the source out of hand. There's nothing there worthy for a rebuttal.
Nice way to avoid answering the question. You know exactly what I meant.

I was talking about how you were mocking PETA and telling them to go to the Middle East insisting they would be mocked there. Assuming they did not go there. They did.

So what now? Nothing to say? You got SO owned in this thread, it is not even funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 07:38 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Nice way to avoid answering the question. You know exactly what I meant.

I was talking about how you were mocking PETA and telling them to go to the Middle East insisting they would be mocked there. Assuming they did not go there. They did.

So what now? Nothing to say? You got SO owned in this thread, it is not even funny.
Still haven't found a link that shows PETA went to the middle east or Mecca to protest the animal slaughter. You say they did, then please provide the news story. PETA is worthy of mocking. They started out with good intentions and were taken over by nutjobs of the worst kind. Chastising the president for killing a fly, throwing fake blood on women on the street, and even taking the lives of many thousands of animals while protesting others who take the lives of animals makes them the worst of the worst.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Still haven't found a link that shows PETA went to the middle east or Mecca to protest the animal slaughter. You say they did, then please provide the news story. PETA is worthy of mocking. They started out with good intentions and were taken over by nutjobs of the worst kind. Chastising the president for killing a fly, throwing fake blood on women on the street, and even taking the lives of many thousands of animals while protesting others who take the lives of animals makes them the worst of the worst.
Wedjat provided it.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:50 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,515,251 times
Quote:
Wedjat provided it.
Yep, missed it. When I did my searches I entered "peta protest in middle east" or mecca. The article wasn't about a protest. It was a tour which is why it didn't come up on the searches.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Yep, missed it. When I did my searches I entered "peta protest in middle east" or mecca. The article wasn't about a protest. It was a tour which is why it didn't come up on the searches.
They still went there. You implied they would not.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

Old 12-06-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
Had some beef today and chicken. It was good and tasty.

I admit I feel guilty eating meat though.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:05 PM

Quote:
I admit I feel guilty eating meat though.
I never - EVER - have and never will - EVER - feel guilty about eating meat - the more the merrier.

I hunt - kill a deer - or elk - Love it

Old 12-06-2009, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
I never - EVER - have and never will - EVER - feel guilty about eating meat - the more the merrier.

I hunt - kill a deer - or elk - Love it
Why?

I feel guilty because they have feelings too. They feel pain and have children too. I am scared of the thought of being murdered and I would hate to do it to anyone or an animal that can feel it.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Why?

I feel guilty because they have feelings too. They feel pain and have children too. I am scared of the thought of being murdered and I would hate to do it to anyone or an animal that can feel it.
I have never been bothered by eating meat. I have been asked if I ever get upset that I'm killing Bambi's mother. Nope -
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies