Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 06:52 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,040,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
This is just too funny. It's just a spoof I copied/pasted from Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity | Celeb Jihad.

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”
very funny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 07:42 AM

20,232 posts, read 19,794,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
My question is why you care about or pay attention to what Al Sharpton says... no one else does.
C'mon and lighten up Chielgirl.

Even progressives can enjoy a politcally incorrect joke, no?

I don't care who you are, that spoof is funny.

I have to admit though, I'm a sucker for good Irish jokes.

The more politcally incorrect and bawdier, the better.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:54 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,625,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
This is just too funny. It's just a spoof I copied/pasted from Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity | Celeb Jihad.

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”
That's hilarious

But isn't he only half black??

Old 12-06-2009, 08:07 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,158,743 times
Spoof or not, here is one person's more serious take on it.

Tiger's troubles widen his distance from blacks - Yahoo! News

Old 12-06-2009, 08:29 AM

20,232 posts, read 19,794,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Spoof or not, here is one person's more serious take on it.

Tiger's troubles widen his distance from blacks - Yahoo! News
Well, it's like they say, "One you go white, you never....." wait a minute, how does that saying go?

Old 12-06-2009, 08:31 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,139,375 times
there is so much darkness in sharptons world-- down often looks like up. if those who lead- stumble in darkness-- how can the people be helped.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:41 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,863,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
C'mon and lighten up Chielgirl.

Even progressives can enjoy a politcally incorrect joke, no?

I don't care who you are, that spoof is funny.

I have to admit though, I'm a sucker for good Irish jokes.

The more politcally incorrect and bawdier, the better.

An Irishman, an Englishman and a beautiful girl are riding together in a train, with the beautiful girl in the middle.The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap!

The train comes out of the tunnel. The woman and the Irishman are sitting there looking perplexed. The Englishman is bent over holding his face which is red from an apparent slap.

The Englishman is thinking "Damn it, that Mick must have tried to kiss the girl, she thought it was me and slapped me."

The girl is thinking, "That Englishman must have moved to kiss me, and kissed the Irishman instead and got slapped."

The Irishman is thinking, "If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap that Englishman again!!

Old 12-06-2009, 08:47 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,003,707 times
Any time anything racially oriented comes into the public attention, good old Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have to go and get right in the middle of it all. Freaking egotistical attention hounds they are.

Old 12-06-2009, 09:27 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,158,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Any time anything racially oriented comes into the public attention, good old Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have to go and get right in the middle of it all. Freaking egotistical attention hounds they are.
They just like to keep the pot stirred.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:19 PM

7,895 posts, read 9,083,435 times
Tiger likes his women like he likes his golf balls: white and dimpled
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies