Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 03:02 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,524,892 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
If they want rape insurance get a gun its cheaper. One less scumbag on the earth and a bullet in his head with his pants down. Arm every women for her self-defense and see if the liberal women in America can defend gun rights for Americans. This is a main reason for the 2nd Amendment because when the government wont let you defend yourself the police will stop over and rape you as well.
Strict gun laws. They have to prove to the state a valid need for the gun first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 03:06 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
I thought South Africa was LIBERAL? With liberal laws? Like gay marriage? What the heck is going on here. Oh wait, is this another liar country with BS laws and culture?

Old 12-07-2009, 03:06 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Is it true that a lot of heterosexual men think they can "fix" a lesbian by having sex with her? Even men in advanced countries like the U.S.?

Old 12-07-2009, 03:11 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,052 times
How succinctly can I say this? Hm. Not My PROBLEM!

Old 12-07-2009, 03:17 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Is it true that a lot of heterosexual men think they can "fix" a lesbian by having sex with her? Even men in advanced countries like the U.S.?
I don't think an semi-intelligent person believes this in your more advanced countries. There is the fringe groups that believe homosexuality is a choice (it could be in a few) but it's pretty well be determined that it's genetic and just a part of who we are.

Quote:
Oh yeah, you guys are a riot. I hope nobody you care about is ever raped, it certainly is not a frat-boy laughing matter.
Zimbo, I believe you are misreading these guys. They are not laughing at rape they are laughing at the thought of people who do it to make someone straight. It's a pretty ridiculous thought.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:14 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Zimbo, I believe you are misreading these guys. They are not laughing at rape they are laughing at the thought of people who do it to make someone straight. It's a pretty ridiculous thought.
I sure hope so.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:54 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,064,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Wow, nice. Shame it's need. When I traveled to Venice and went to the Palace of the Doge I saw my first chasity belt. It's not like in the movies. This one was a chain link that goes up above the hips. Another chain comes off the front center. Where it covers the vagina is a series of spikes like a venus fly trap. This allowed for washing. The chain continued and where it covered the backside was a circle of spikes also to allow for washing. The chain continued until it linked onto the chain belt. The tour guide said it was made on order of the husband to keep his wife faithful while he went off to fight in war. Only problem was the blacksmith who made the chasity belt would always make a spare key which he would then turn around and sell to the wife after the husband left.
interesting story.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:56 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,201,035 times
Rather extreme. They should stone them, like proper fundamentalists.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:58 PM

37,963 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
South African Lesbians Reportedly Being Raped to 'Correct' Them - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com
Once again living up to the reputation as the rape capital of the world, a place where women can buy rape insurance. Even the police don't seem to care.
But, but... they are only raping them as a form of medical rehabilitation.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:07 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,604,265 times
Quote:
South African Lesbians Reportedly Being Raped to 'Correct' Them - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com
Once again living up to the reputation as the rape capital of the world, a place where women can buy rape insurance. Even the police don't seem to care.
That is so disgusting. I have read about this.

The rest of the world is too worried about stuff like Christmas wreaths hanging up in a public place and withholding civil rights from people and another million little trival things to care about it though.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/hrtofdixie69/MERRYC1.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies