Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 04:49 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,042,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
So mommy can kill me....but no one else???

THIS IS MADNESS.
inb4 "THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAA."

But pretty much. At the time of most abortions, the fetus has no cognitive abilities. Hell, there's more excess tissue from the abortion than the fetus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 04:52 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenSnow85 View Post
Would you support her getting an abortion if she decided she wanted one (yes, it's your baby)?
I would not support any woman in getting an abortion so not a hard decision for me. If she never wants kids she should get her doctor to fix that situation permanently. Not a good plan but better than abortion.

If the man wants children and she doesn't then he has a decision to make---divorce or have no children. Hard decision but I can't see what else he can do.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I would not support any woman in getting an abortion so not a hard decision for me. If she never wants kids she should get her doctor to fix that situation permanently. Not a good plan but better than abortion.

If the man wants children and she doesn't then he has a decision to make---divorce or have no children. Hard decision but I can't see what else he can do.

Problem is, many doctors will not tie a woman's tubes if they have no children. Simply because they fear lawsuits if the woman changes her mind.

Also, getting yer tubes tied doesn't prevent pregnancy.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:54 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,167,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I hope I am able to find a husband as loving as you are.
He's mine and you can't have him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice
THIS IS MADNESS.
MADNESS?! THIS IS.... oh wait.

So um. Yeh.

As a female, all I can do is tell the guys to find a person who shares your opinions on this matter and you won't have any problems in regards to abortion - should an unexpected pregnancy ever arise.

Old 12-08-2009, 04:57 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Mordio View Post
He's mine and you can't have him.

So I assume you are married to the great Langlen?

Quote:
MADNESS?! THIS IS.... oh wait.

So um. Yeh.

As a female, all I can do it tells the guys to find a person who shares your opinions on this matter and you won't have any problems in regards to abortion - should an unexpected pregnancy ever arise.
Right on, girl.

It is about time men began to take responsibility instead of whining about it afterwards.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:11 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,114 times
Quote:
If she did not, she would not alive.

Of course she has a heart.
ur a pretty dry guy/girl.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:

So I assume you are married to the great Langlen?
"The Great Langlen". Has a good ring to it. Haveta get him a mask and cape for that. But yes, we are married..

And I do indeed live by what I preach. Lang and I share many ideals - and we share ALL ideals that could/would be dealbreakers.

Quote:
Right on, girl.

It is about time men began to take responsibility instead of whining about it afterwards.
I know! But we really are asking a lot of most males by expecting them to actually discuss such things before shucking their pants off.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:

I know! But we really are asking a lot of most males by expecting them to actually discuss such things before shucking their pants off.
I didn't realize that male pants were like oysters.

OLOL. I kid.

But yes. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with someone without our ideals somewhat being compatible.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:17 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
"The Great Langlen". Has a good ring to it. Haveta get him a mask and cape for that. But yes, we are married..

And I do indeed live by what I preach. Lang and I share many ideals - and we share ALL ideals that could/would be dealbreakers.
Don't forget his Crown along with the mask and cape.

Quote:
I know. TO be fair not all men are like this but most...

Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langlen View Post
I didn't realize that male pants were like oysters.

OLOL. I kid.

But yes. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with someone without our ideals somewhat being compatible.
Actually, quite the opposite. Male pants just seem to fly off at the mere sight of a female.

There are certain topics which would be dealbreakers, to say the least. Abortion is one of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies