Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2009, 09:19 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times

Advertisements

Bludgeoning, pummeling, pounding - all good stuff when it comes to obama's radical policies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 02:39 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,824,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Plenty of papers and work out there. You could find it if you were really at all interested, which I know you are not, so don't waste people's time.
Lol. So rather then discuss the science you prefer to make your judgements from blogs, pundits, petitions, and Sarah Palin? Talk about wasting peoples time.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:45 AM

68,299 posts, read 54,213,280 times
Quote:
Just from the reaction of the Left, yeah, I'm positive.

Typical NeoConfused hypocrisy, demanding evidence to support a point while having nothing but your opinion to support your own point.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Bludgeoning, pummeling, pounding - all good stuff when it comes to obama's radical policies.

When you've got nothing fact based I guess those 3 are some of your better alternatives

Old 12-10-2009, 03:48 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,096,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Typical NeoConfused hypocrisy, demanding evidence to support a point while having nothing but your opinion to support your own point.

Typical ******* hypocrisy.... Dismissing others links and points while acting like theirs are credible

Old 12-10-2009, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Typical ******* hypocrisy.... Dismissing others links and points while acting like theirs are credible

Dismissing links? Once again you make baseless accusations Mocky, the woman demanded evidence to prove a point while when asked for her own evidence claimed she knows from the reaction of others. And the post I was treferring to had NO links Mister NeoTard.

Once again , your bluffs called ace, put up or shut up

Examples?

Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Dismissing links? Once again you make baseless accusations Mocky, the woman demanded evidence to prove a point while when asked for her own evidence claimed she knows from the reaction of others. And the post I was treferring to had NO links Mister NeoTard.

Once again , your bluffs called ace, put up or shut up

Examples?

Must I own you AGAIN??

Wow, lets see, the OP posted a link and you once again said it has no crediblility because you don't agree with it. Ahhh, *******s with extreme partisanship, gotta love em'

Forget the ace there burry, I got the royal flush when responding to you

Old 12-10-2009, 04:16 AM

23,164 posts, read 26,118,923 times
[quote=Katiana;11962553]I think I hit a nerve!
quote]

The only nerve this type of thing may be hitting is the one that starts smarting over irrelevent and annoying ...not to mention just plain wrong...digressions from the topic
As to the topic.
I wouldn't care if every single thing she wrote was 100% wrong as long as it finally brought the issue more into the view of the general public and resulted in some response.
Regardless of which side of the issue is ultimately right, the fact that some of the data is now suspect needs to be examined.

Old 12-10-2009, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Must I own you AGAIN??

Wow, lets see, the OP posted a link and you once again said it has no crediblility because you don't agree with it. Ahhh, *******s with extreme partisanship, gotta love em'

Forget the ace there burry, I got the royal flush when responding to you

Own me? BwaaaaaHaHaHa! You don't even own a glancing contact with reality.

Once again ace, cite EXACTLY which post where this alleged dismissal of the OP takes place.

Until then there's only two choices, your're delusional or a liar. Oh, WAIT! Third choice, delusional liar.

Old 12-10-2009, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Own me? BwaaaaaHaHaHa! You don't even own a glancing contact with reality.

Once again ace, cite EXACTLY which post where this alleged dismissal of the OP takes place.

Until then there's only two choices, your're delusional or a liar. Oh, WAIT! Third choice, delusional liar.

How about reality, post 134 is the latest of many by you. Owned you again there son

By the way, although not surprised, personal attacks )calling someone delusional or a liar) are against the terms of service
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies