Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 02:50 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,527,922 times

Advertisements

I'm very pleased with this because alot of other CRAZY bills will die soon too. There is hope out there.

. U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works Minority Page
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 04:22 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,936,681 times
I
Quote:
'm very pleased with this because alot of other CRAZY bills will die soon too. There is hope out there.
I hope your right..but I think they'll still try to shove it down our throats...remember Obama is a radical leftwing Marxist...power hungry liberal...which all liberals are in general...

Human role in climate change not in doubt-UN's Ban

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N08198995.htm

Old 12-09-2009, 12:51 PM

It's got to kill the green plan BHO has in store for us. Because that one is to the extreme of changes to life as we know it. The just of this is if we don't do this, our planet is doomed. The Senate can say "NO" to the EPA about there plans, if they use the balls they were given.

httpwww.landrights.orgGreenPlan4Obama

Old 12-09-2009, 01:01 PM

20,393 posts, read 12,289,060 times
dont get really happy about this just yet. dont forget Barry has his EPA now in the position to simply Cap Carbon with no congressional input.

Until we get congress to remove CO2 from the Clean Air Act, Barry and his EPA have the power (according to the Supreme Court) to crush the American Economy.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:07 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,905,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
dont get really happy about this just yet. dont forget Barry has his EPA now in the position to simply Cap Carbon with no congressional input.

Until we get congress to remove CO2 from the Clean Air Act, Barry and his EPA have the power (according to the Supreme Court) to crush the American Economy.
If he does, there will be some serious reactions to it. I don't know if he would be that stupid as to bypass congress to push his proposal on the people, especially after all that has been discovered concerning this.

Who knows though, anything can happen I guess, but it won't be good for those involved if they do. It will backfire on them and hard.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
If he does, there will be some serious reactions to it. I don't know if he would be that stupid as to bypass congress to push his proposal on the people, especially after all that has been discovered concerning this.

Who knows though, anything can happen I guess, but it won't be good for those involved if they do. It will backfire on them and hard.

Never mis-underestimate the will of a true believer.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:16 PM

Then we need to make sure we sign the petition to stop the Federal Gov. because they are way to big for there britches!! States cutting off there endless money supply to the Fed. gov. could solve that. When they grow up and start acting like responsible adults, we will consider allowing them to be involved with our lives. How far are the people going to let them run wild with our future?
Articles of Freedom

If I understand things,when they put CO2 in there, it was never to be used in the context of how BHO team is abusing it. I feel the Senate has more power to stop them then were led to believe.
10th Amendment comes to mind also.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Then we need to make sure we sign the petition to stop the Federal Gov. because they are way to big for there britches!! States cutting off there endless money supply to the Fed. gov. could solve that. When they grow up and start acting like responsible adults, we will consider allowing them to be involved with our lives. How far are the people going to let them run wild with our future?
Articles of Freedom

If I understand things,when they put CO2 in there, it was never to be used in the context of how BHO team is abusing it. I feel the Senate has more power to stop them then were led to believe.
10th Amendment comes to mind also.
The clean air act doesnt have CO2 in it. It just says the EPA has the power to regulate on behalf of America against polutants.

they went to the Supreme Court to get them to say that the EPA has the power to calll CO2 a polutant and thus regulate it.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:29 PM

I still feel the Senate has the power to stop them. The Senate had to know this was coming when they would not put the Cap and Trade bill in effect. So CO2 is the air we exhale, that means we are the polutants. And what stop millions from breathing to save the planet?

Old 12-09-2009, 01:44 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,261,252 times
Farts are probably composed mostly of laughing gas (nitrous oxide) because, empirically, it has been observed over and over, again, to cause laughter.

Nitrous oxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nitrogen is a major atmospheric pollutant that occupies 78% of the "air" we breath.

Flatulence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Carbon dioxide is a pipsqueek-pollutant compared to nitrogen, and does nothing to improve human levity.

Last edited by ergohead; 12-09-2009 at 02:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies