Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 04:43 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times

Advertisements

you know it would still be great and settle this debate once and for all if you libs could give us the names of conservatives that are often guests or have their own shows on CNN, MSNBC or the other networks.

Let's see: on FOX:

Gretta
Shepard Smith
Geraldo
all regulars

Juan Williams weekly
Alan Colmes weekly
at least one liberal every week on Huckabee, sometimes more

Nita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2009, 04:46 PM

1,816 posts, read 3,389,791 times
I watch Fox News 47%, MSNBC 23% and CNN 39%.

Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
you know it would still be great and settle this debate once and for all if you libs could give us the names of conservatives that are often guests or have their own shows on CNN, MSNBC or the other networks.

Gretta
Shepard Smith
Geraldo
all regulars

Juan Williams weekly
Alan Colmes weekly

Nita
And don't forget, Susan Estrich, Geraldine Fararro (spelling),Ggeorge Stephonosolis, Al Sharpton, the Democratic advisors all appear regularly.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:43 PM

56 posts, read 84,464 times
Default Once and awhile

Quote:

Gretta
Shepard Smith
Geraldo
all regulars

Juan Williams weekly
Alan Colmes weekly

Nita
For someone that hardy watches you sure are knowledgable....Why don't you tell me conservatives that are often guests on CNN or MSNBC? Barbra Walters just interviewed Glen Beck this week. Here is Katie Coriac interview of Glen Beck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRohgYwzRMU

Old 12-11-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And don't forget, Susan Estrich, Geraldine Fararro (spelling),Ggeorge Stephonosolis, Al Sharpton, the Democratic advisors all appear regularly.
yep, others as well, but I was just mentioning those that appear the most.

Nita

Old 12-11-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standbyme View Post
For someone that hardy watches you sure are knowledgable....Why don't you tell me conservatives that are often guests on CNN or MSNBC? Barbra Walters just interviewed Glen Beck this week. Here is Katie Coriac interview of Glen Beck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRohgYwzRMU
and Barbara Walters was on O'Reilly this week...

Tit for tat!!!!

Oh, BTW I am not talking about an occassional guest, I am talking about regulars. Can't think of many, can you!!!!???

Old 12-12-2009, 12:05 AM

56 posts, read 84,464 times
Default You're the expert.

Quote:
and Barbara Walters was on O'Reilly this week...

Tit for tat!!!!

Oh, BTW I am not talking about an occassional guest, I am talking about regulars. Can't think of many, can you!!!!???
It is very obvious you are an expert when it come to Fox News. Wow, I'm really impressed. All those hours watching it and you still have time for the Teabaggers and Palin book signing.

Old 12-12-2009, 12:17 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
yep, others as well, but I was just mentioning those that appear the most.

Nita
Also:

- Harold Ford Jr.
- Lis Wiehl
- Bob Beckel
- Ellen Ratner
- Ellis Henican
- Mara Liasson
- Mort Kondracke

Old 12-12-2009, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standbyme View Post
It is very obvious you are an expert when it come to Fox News. Wow, I'm really impressed. All those hours watching it and you still have time for the Teabaggers and Palin book signing.
I love the way you spin things and never can give an answer...Teabaggers, nope, I believe in them but haven't gotten involved: Sarah's book, it is too cold here to stand in line to get an autograph, so I will forget that one.

Now, I am up early so I can do a little more Christmas baking before I turn on the TV!!!!

Nita

Old 12-12-2009, 05:51 AM

54 posts, read 62,709 times
Quote:
Why don't you just answer his question instead of launching a personal attack?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies