Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 03:16 AM

154 posts, read 535,790 times

Advertisements

I'd like to share this with you all.
I know that not all Sarah Palin supporters are ill-informed about here policy's, but this is a pretty good video about how most Palin supporters think.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mKKKgua7wQk

what are your toughts about this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 03:30 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace09 View Post
I'd like to share this with you all.
I know that not all Sarah Palin supporters are ill-informed about here policy's, but this is a pretty good video about how most Palin supporters think.

http://www.youtube.com/v/mKKKgua7wQk

what are your toughts about this?
Spot on. I cant wait for her and President Obama to debate. The only problem is I think that one guy was mentally challenged so that wasnt really fair

Old 11-26-2009, 04:15 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Many of them sounded like hussein obama when he is caught without his teleprompter. These intervews are no where near the stupidity I have seen by hussein obama supporters when interviewed. Most people are very intimidated by a microphone in their face with no warning. I am glad they did not give answers like "obama, he gonna pay my bills" "I voted for obama cause he cute"

The left wingers can play their stupid games but it will not change the mind of anyone supporting Palin because the videos that can be shown of hussein obama supporters make these people look like brainiacs.

Old 11-26-2009, 04:26 AM

3,036 posts, read 5,884,828 times
First off, I have to say I'm not a supporter. But these videos look the same as the exit poll videos for the last election. They talked to people who voted for Pres. Obama and videoed the ones that made the most mistakes, knew the least, all to make them look foolish. Typical agenda based...what? Satire? News? Nah. What was the purpose?

Personally, I think she's hot. Nice smile, great legs, tough, not scared to get right in there and do a days work. But presidential material?? No.

Old 11-26-2009, 04:31 AM

366 posts, read 297,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredtinbender View Post
Personally, I think she's hot. Nice smile, great legs
I'm with you there. She is spanking hot.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:39 AM

956 posts, read 1,234,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredtinbender View Post
................ But these videos look the same as the exit poll videos for the last election. They talked to people who voted for Pres. Obama and videoed the ones that made the most mistakes, knew the least, all to make them look foolish.................
This was my thought exactly. Let's face it: There are idiots on both sides and there are always going to be ill informed voters going to the polls.

I was also reminded of a recent video asking some residents of Michigan where they thought the money was going to come from that they were lined up to receive. They had no idea and stammered something about "Obama's stash".

Sad when people don't even understand the concept of taxes .... of course I guess you have to have worked and paid them somewhere along the line to grasp that.

So for every fool who's gaga over Sarah Palin, I can provide another who's equally nutty over Obama.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:12 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Sarah Palin connects with a large group of people in this country in a way that frightens elitists because they have neither control of it nor the antidote. She has heart, charisma, class, brains, confidence and a toughness that millions admire. She is also very unpretentious and the people who like her like that quality. I thought most of the questions were designed to make it look like Sarah Palin is still running for office and people were caught off guard with questions that have nothing to do with why they were standing in line. They were there to meet her and they want to meet her because they like her.

"Policies." Indeed, what policies?

Old 11-26-2009, 07:42 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Sarah Palin connects with a large group of people in this country in a way that frightens elitists because they have neither control of it nor the antidote. She has heart, charisma, class, brains, confidence and a toughness that millions admire. She is also very unpretentious and the people who like her like that quality. I thought most of the questions were designed to make it look like Sarah Palin is still running for office and people were caught off guard with questions that have nothing to do with why they were standing in line. They were there to meet her and they want to meet her because they like her.

Large group, please. More like right-wing nut jobs.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:53 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Large group, please. More like right-wing nut jobs.
Your senseless name calling does nothing but make you look bad. ^

I'm wondering what the Op meant by "supporting Palin." ? She supports herself just fine selling books. She is not running for any office right now, she is a private citizen earning a living. With all the Sarah Palin haters posting crap like what I read here every day about her she must have some kind of hypnotic power over these folks. Their anger is supported by fear of her it seems.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:01 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,275,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post

She supported the Traitor Act and TARP. Thanks but no thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies