Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2011, 06:41 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
And it's a pretty well known fact that having a "pure" bloodline is akin to inbreeding, which makes for a sickly family tree. You should all be pining away for a mixed black/white kid...he'll be able to beat the **** out of his detractors, then write a thesis on how he accomplished it.
For real.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight Flower View Post
As a white woman I would never marry a black or Hispanic man. Nothing against them, but I just want more and the best for myself, my family, and my future children.
Which would be???

Old 02-01-2011, 06:51 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,667,852 times
I don't care if people approve of my relationship or not. If I cared, I wouldn't be in an IR. Everyone I know and have known in an IR are the same way. At least the successful ones. If you need approval and acceptance from everyone, chances are higher you will not be successful.

There really is no controversy here; you can either handle it or you can't. Seems to me, it's mostly people who are not in interracial relationships think there's a problem. It may be that you are not the personality type to cope with it, or you may be thinking of how your own family/friends and those around you would react. You may be projecting those views onto everyone else.

If this were as huge an issue that some try to make it, I think I would have encountered a lot of trouble in this 25 year relationship. The key is that you cannot be afraid of what others may or may not think, what they might say, how they might look at you, or whether or not they approve. It's their loss, not yours. Don't waste time on these folks. I don't...they can't stop us from having a great time every single day!

Old 02-01-2011, 07:03 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,515,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Actually, it's not my opinion. It is an opinion I adopted from a video tape by Dr. Sebi (it's on Youtube.com) He is the one that brought forth this hypothesis based upon what he has learned regarding nutrition. If you listen to him you will find that african-american people are very physiologically different than white people (I only use that term because I don't know how to spell caucasians). His theory is that black and white people need different diets because of the difference in their physiological make up. And part of his theory includes IRR.

Until I heard him speak on this, I had a vague sense of why I thought it was probably not a good idea, but I had never put those thoughts into words nor expressed them. He did such a good jof of expressing the concept, I was utterly convinced that what I had been thinking/feeling on a subliminal level was validated.

He is a black man, by the way. LOL

20yrsinBranson
So glad to hear it was just a brainwashing scenario, instead of your own words.......but I have a vague sense that you don't know what you are talking about as well as Dr. Sebi!

Dr. Sebi.....the creator of ELECTRIC CELL FOOD....which according to him....REVERSES: HIV, DIABETES, CANCER, AIDS, HERPES and...YES YOU GUESSED IT>>>>> BLINDNESS.

Using this NUTJOB/QUACK(Dr.Sebi) as proof of your opinions is just ridiculous and shows that he's delusional.. Give us a break!.

Dr. Sebi's Products........I guess he can walk on water as well.....ROFL.

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 02-01-2011 at 07:21 PM..

Old 02-01-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
If you really believe that the presence of black supremacist groups are equal or greater than white supremacist groups within and outside of cyberspace - or this very forum - you are without a doubt insane. And THAT is reality. Quit trolling.
heh, I didn't say that now did I. I have no idea which has more members and don't care. I doubt that you know either.

My point was clear. Both black and white nationalist/separatist/supremacist groups are regarded as racist hate groups - and both sides oppose interracial relationships.

Last edited by scarlet_ohara; 02-01-2011 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: spel

Old 02-01-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
heh, I didn't say that now did I. I have no idea which has more members and don't care. I doubt that you know either
I don't have numbers inside my head, but I know where to find them.

Quote:
My point was clear. Both black and white nationalist/separatist/supremacist groups are regarded as racist hate groups - and both sides oppose interracial relationships.
Now I have more of an idea of what you were saying.....but your point was far from clear.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:05 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
heh, I didn't say that now did I. I have no idea which has more members and don't care. I doubt that you know either.

Can you list a Black Nationalist Organization that instills these images and views the minds of Americans:

The Insurgent - Racist Cartoons

There are a few black kooks but to suggest that any black organization endorse this kind of vitriol is just dishonest.

Many with objections to ir unions are the kind who frequent and believe this b.s

Old 02-04-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Can you list a Black Nationalist Organization that instills these images and views the minds of Americans:

The Insurgent - Racist Cartoons
Yes I could, but why give them free publicity? Why are you giving this one free publicity?

Quote:
There are a few black kooks but to suggest that any black organization endorse this kind of vitriol is just dishonest.
Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Quote:
Many with objections to ir unions are the kind who frequent and believe this b.s
As I already stated, I've been in an interracial marriage for 25 years. I doubt you have any new information for me.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:08 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,053,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
My word....is Stormfront down again?
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:08 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,589,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
It seems like Americans, particularly white Americans, strongly oppose IRR. I understand that its 1929 moving to 1930, so that explains a lot.
Just a guess but I think there's less opposition if the couple is older, around 35+? I think it's the young IR couples (teens, 20-30) who get a lot of scorn because people assume the relationship is held together by copulation and other sex acts and that the parties are immature and clueless about the hardships of real life, esp. if they bring an IR child into the world and esp. if the dad doesn't stick around. Then the woman becomes an all-too-familiar statistic.

PS- I'm responding to post #1 only. I don't want to read 1,097 posts so I apologize if this hypothesis has already been stated in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies