Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 09:04 PM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Ah you're too far away from Abortion protests but Muslim Americans should drop what they are doing, travel for miles, and prove to you "real Americans" just how loyal they are....LOL
Dude, read the last sentence of the post you're referring to again. Where did I suggest anybody travel anywhere?

Ai yi yi!

Your ability grasp the written word is lacking.

Oh yes, the good major at Fort Hood was "Middle Class and Mostly Mainstream" and he affected Muslims all over the country, didn't he? Nobody had to travel to Fort Hood but there are NO protests by Muslims anywhere, I know of, stating something to the effect the good major was a kook.

Protests don't have to be sign waving and rioting in the streets.

A long scroll with signatures might be a good gesture to the Commander of Fort Hood is one suggestion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 09:09 PM

Quote:
You disagree with. And the overwheliming majority of Muslim Americans disagree with acts of terrorism.

I challenge you to provide evidence to the contrary. Remember I said the "vast majority" of muslim "Americans".
I'm sure you're right but until the American people see something to support your claim it will go unheard.

Evidence? There is no evidence, that is the point. Nothing! Zilch! Nada! Nothing at all showing "the overwheliming majority of Muslim Americans disagree with acts of terrorism" or jihadism (if that is a word).

Old 12-27-2009, 09:10 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,975,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
Dude, read the last sentence of the post you're referring to again. Where did I suggest anybody travel anywhere?

Ai yi yi!

Your ability grasp the written word is lacking.

Oh yes, the good major at Fort Hood was "Middle Class and Mostly Mainstream" and he affected Muslims all over the country, didn't he? Nobody had to travel to Fort Hood but there are NO protests by Muslims anywhere, I know of, stating something to the effect the good major was a kook.

Protests don't have to be sign waving and rioting in the streets.

A long scroll with signatures might be a good gesture to the Commander of Fort Hood is one suggestion.
Sarge they are just as American as you and they don't have any duty to protest any more than you do. The fact that they share a religion with a nut who twists their religion is no more their responsiblity than yours.

He was a male you know?.....Why don't you travel to Temple Tx on behalf of males and protest the murders on behalf of civilized Gentlemen like ourselves?

Last edited by padcrasher; 12-27-2009 at 09:20 PM..

Old 12-27-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you're right but until the American people see something to support your claim it will go unheard.

Evidence? There is no evidence, that is the point. Nothing! Zilch! Nada! Nothing at all showing "the overwheliming majority of Muslim Americans disagree with acts of terrorism" or jihadism (if that is a word).
Why don't you read my evidence.

I linked to a Pew survey of Muslim Americans.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Sarge they are just as American as you and they don't have any duty to protest any more than you do. The fact that they share a religion with a nut who twists their religion is no more their responsiblity than yours.

He was a male you know?.....Why don't your travel to Temple Tx on behalf of males and protest the murders on behalf of civilized Gentlemen like ourselves?
Your second analogy is ridiculous.

No you don't have a duty to protest but it's obviously important for you to be brought into the mainstream of American life. Until you and your brethren get off your collective horses and sit down and smell the coffee you're gonna continue to argue with people like me and get nowhere real fast.

Another suggestion. Next time somebody at your Mosque starts talking jihad yell out "you lie"! Works for some people.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Your second analogy is ridiculous.

No you don't have a duty to protest but it's obviously important for you to be brought into the mainstream of American life. Until you and your brethren get off your collective horses and sit down and smell the coffee you're gonna continue to argue with people like me and get nowhere real fast.

Another suggestion. Next time somebody at your Mosque starts talking jihad yell out]"you lie"! Works for some people.

[The truth comes out with these bigots when you get them riled. ]

[He thinks telling someone they attend a " Mosque" is a slur or a putdown. He blurts it out when he's mad.....LOL]

Old 12-27-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Why don't you read my evidence.

I linked to a Pew survey of Muslim Americans.
Since when is commentary evidence?

Surveys are not action. Were any of the flowers left at Fort Hood from local Muslims? If there were it would be known by somebody other than FOX. I've heard or read nothing like that.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
[The truth comes out with these bigots when you get them riled. ]

[He thinks telling someone they attend a " Mosque" is a slur or a putdown. He blurts it out when he's mad.....LOL]
Again, your ability to grasp the written word is sadly lacking. Anybody with a 9th grade reading comprehension would see. You're way too sensitive. Obviously, my words are getting lost in the translation.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Since when is commentary evidence?

Surveys are not action. Were any of the flowers left at Fort Hood from local Muslims? If there were it would be known by somebody other than FOX. I've heard or read nothing like that.
Oh you don't know the difference between commentary and hard survey data PEW published and linked to via PDF file? It was all there in my link.

Really you have no business even starting threads if you cannot understand simple concepts.

Just yell you hate Muslims and be done with it.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:36 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
I agree with the OP completely. Muslims are destroying countries around the world. Someone mentioned that Phelps nut. They will always be protested whenever they take to the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies