U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 12-24-2009, 10:18 AM
 
Location: I think my user name clarifies that.
8,293 posts, read 23,189,038 times
Reputation: 3889

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Maybe he wasn't an idiot before he spent the 70s pickling his brain with cocaine and whiskey.
Ahhhh... More of the tired old "Bush is an idiot" crap.


Why don't you intellectually-challenged liberals seem to understand that he's no longer President, and that your catch phrases were not only stupid way back when, they're even dumber now.


It's almost 2010. Get with the program.

 
Old 12-24-2009, 10:25 AM
 
4,541 posts, read 13,135,326 times
Reputation: 2285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Ahhhh... More of the tired old "Bush is an idiot" crap.


Why don't you intellectually-challenged liberals seem to understand that he's no longer President, and that your catch phrases were not only stupid way back when, they're even dumber now.


It's almost 2010. Get with the program.
Wow... it was one of your own that brought former President Bush into this conversation.

I was thinking exactly what you just posted when allydriver brought Bush bashing into a thread that had no relevance to Bush.

I agree. Bush is no longer President. It's almost 2010.

Get with the program.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 10:28 AM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,358 posts, read 7,755,529 times
Reputation: 7213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
So we have a mediocre comedian, whose only real work was to write smut stories for Playboy, leading the charge for Health Care Reform.


Does this NOT frighten people?
No, what frightens me are Evangelical and Tea Bagger senators and representatives who think God should be on their side and try to enlist His help by praying that God cause harm to other human beings.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 10:32 AM
 
Location: I think my user name clarifies that.
8,293 posts, read 23,189,038 times
Reputation: 3889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
No, what frightens me are Evangelical and Tea Bagger senators and representatives who think God should be on their side and try to enlist His help by praying that God cause harm to other human beings.
That too.

But are you saying that Franken does NOT frighten you? Pure, unadulterated idiocy. But I guess he does fit in well in DC.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 12:09 PM
 
8,632 posts, read 9,176,407 times
Reputation: 2403
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He is quickly establishing himself as one of this country's best Senators.

Al rocks.
wow , way to lower the bar , danny boy , one thing to believe that , but I am not sure i would say it out loud. Just curious have you ever heard of Warren G Magnussen or Scoop Jackson ?
 
Old 12-24-2009, 05:28 PM
 
20,917 posts, read 39,218,156 times
Reputation: 19213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Ahhhh... More of the tired old "Bush is an idiot" crap. ....
Awww geeee, it's such fun to blast Bush.

But how does any of that fit into a thread about Franken's actions on the Senate floor at this date.

Can we get back on topic? If not, let's stop posting and let it go....
__________________
- Please follow our TOS.
- Any Questions about City-Data? See the FAQ list.
- Want some detailed instructions on using the site? See The Guide for plain english explanation.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 06:41 PM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
21,599 posts, read 14,384,755 times
Reputation: 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Bush holds degrees from both Yale and Harvard, but yet was considered (and callled much worse) an idiot by the left.


Most of you seem quite comfortable wearing the hypocrite label.
He is an idiot, and like everything else in his life, he was handed degree's from both institutions because his last name is BUSH

Thank God for people like Al Franken, our government might work if we had 50 more like him in the Senate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_396267.html
 
Old 12-24-2009, 06:44 PM
 
Location: I think my user name clarifies that.
8,293 posts, read 23,189,038 times
Reputation: 3889
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He is an idiot, and like everything else in his life, he was handed degree's from both institutions because his last name is BUSH

Thank God for people like Al Franken, our government might work if we had 50 more like him in the Senate.

WATCH: Wielding Gavel, Franken Shuts Lieberman Up
Anybody who is deluded enough to believe any of what you wrote is beyond help. Too funny!
 
Old 12-24-2009, 06:47 PM
 
Location: Central Illinois -
21,599 posts, read 14,384,755 times
Reputation: 14741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Anybody who is deluded enough to believe any of what you wrote is beyond help. Too funny!

Unfortunately for you it's all true.

I know, you prefer fantasy to reality, and you think George W. Bush was a good President.

The Dumbing Down of America is very widespread. This forum is proof.
 
Old 12-24-2009, 06:53 PM
 
Location: I think my user name clarifies that.
8,293 posts, read 23,189,038 times
Reputation: 3889
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Unfortunately for you it's all true.

I know, you prefer fantasy to reality, and you think George W. Bush was a good President.

The Dumbing Down of America is very widespread. This forum is proof.
Why not provide some evidence - any evidence - that GWB got his diplomas handed to him because of his family?

If you can't do that, maybe you should just admit that it's all a bunch of crap that liberals like yourself are all to happy to believe.


This forum is indeed proof positive that the dumbing down of America is widespread. Thank you for providing said proof.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top