U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 07:06 PM

21,583 posts, read 14,374,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Why not provide some evidence - any evidence - that GWB got his diplomas handed to him because of his family?

Proof?

I LISTENED TO THAT IDIOT TALK FOR 8 YEARS!

I have all the PROOF I need!

Old 12-24-2009, 07:08 PM

8,293 posts, read 23,180,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Proof?

I LISTENED TO THAT IDIOT TALK FOR 8 YEARS!

I have all the PROOF I need!
That's nothing short of a liberal lie.

You have absolutely no proof at all.

Thank you for admitting that.

Now... If you had ANY integrity, you'd stop lying. But I'm sure that's not going to happen.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:17 PM

1,650 posts, read 973,401 times
Quote:

Now... If you had ANY integrity, you'd stop lying. But I'm sure that's not going to happen.
Prove he is lying. If you can't then you're the one with no integrity

Old 12-24-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
Prove he is lying. If you can't then you're the one with no integrity
Nonsense. And silly liberal spin.

I'm NOT the one claiming Bush only graduated from Yale & Harvard because of his name.

I'm simply calling you all out on your lies. Since DannyBoy absolutely cannot prove his claim, maybe you can.

Got any proof to back up the oft-repeated liberal lie that Bush graduated only because of his name? Or are you going to backpeddle and spin too?

Old 12-24-2009, 07:28 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,234,776 times
Quote:
Unfortunately for you it's all true.

I know, you prefer fantasy to reality, and you think George W. Bush was a good President.

The Dumbing Down of America is very widespread. This forum is proof.
Do you know what unanimous consent in the Senate means? Well I would think not but thought I would ask.

Some of the people who favor the GOP were howling loudly a couple of weeks ago because Dirty Harry got the GOP members to agree to unanimous consent on one thing after another to avoid having to vote all through the "debate" about this foolishness.

So you can know what unanimous consent is and why what Franken did was actually ridiculous I will tell you that it is used to avoid lots of time consuming crap that the rules call for. No vote is taken but the members all agree by voice vote on unanimous consent although seldom unanimous is a much abused word. Look it up on google so you can see just how childish Franken's act really was.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:32 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,234,776 times
Quote:
Nonsense. And silly liberal spin.

I'm NOT the one claiming Bush only graduated from Yale & Harvard because of his name.

I'm simply calling you all out on your lies. Since DannyBoy absolutely cannot prove his claim, maybe you can.

Got any proof to back up the oft-repeated liberal lie that Bush graduated only because of his name? Or are you going to backpeddle and spin too?
Ask him what proof exists that Obama graduated from either Harvard or Columbia. Since all his records there are locked down by his desire all the proof that exists is his word about it. Of course, they wouldn't admit that Jon Carry must have graduated the same way Bush is said by these people to have done since when their grades were compared Bush was better.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Ask him what proof exists that Obama graduated from either Harvard or Columbia. Since all his records there are locked down by his desire all the proof that exists is his word about it. Of course, they wouldn't admit that Jon Carry must have graduated the same way Bush is said by these people to have done since when their grades were compared Bush was better.
I find it amusing - and sad - that these liberals are such flagrant liars. They just make up crap, then repeat each other's ridiculous crap, and honestly think nobody knows better.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:38 PM

21,583 posts, read 14,374,169 times
Quote:

I'm not lying about anything. Plus, when you factor in he went AWOL from his military commitment (not arrested or charged due to family name) and he was also given preferntial treatment in gaining a flight school slot (also because of the family name) AND since there is no record of him flying anything in the National Guard he was likely given "flight status" as a trained pilot in addition to his college degree and his graduate degree.

It has always been this way in this country and always will be. I dont know if anyone less qualified than Bush was ever appointed to a position as high as the Presidency like that fool was.

Here is some "proof" you requested, this website is full of proof.

http://www.awolbush.com

Old 12-24-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
I'm not lying about anything. Plus, when you factor in he went AWOL from his military commitment (not arrested or charged due to family name) and he was also given preferntial treatment in gaining a flight school slot (also because of the family name) AND since there is no record of him flying anything in the National Guard he was likely given "flight status" as a trained pilot in addition to his college degree and his graduate degree.

It has always been this way in this country and always will be. I dont know if anyone less qualified than Bush was ever appointed to a position as high as the Presidency like that fool was.

http://www.awolbush.com
awolbush.com is so stupid that I'd think even you would be embarrassed. Are those the same people that produced a document from 1971 that "just happened" to be a Microsoft Word document? Good gawd.

Why don't you just admit that you LIED about Bush graduating only because of his name. You lied. Just admit it. Breath deeply. Admit you lied, and move on.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:45 PM

32,019 posts, read 36,660,750 times
Quote:
It has always been this way in this country and always will be. I don't know if anyone less qualified than Bush was ever appointed to a position as high as the Presidency like that fool was.

AWOLBush.com - Home Page
I thought this discussion was about Big Al.

You sure tend to turn every discussion into a I hate Bush thread and hijack any criticism of your favorite boys in DC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies