U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 12:59 PM

3,007 posts, read 3,360,230 times

Advertisements

7 Arrested So Far In Savage Attack On N.J. 8th Grader - wcbstv.com (http://wcbstv.com/local/gang.attack.honor.2.1386340.html - broken link)

The "journalist" refuses to identify the race of the attackers (a sure sign they are not white), but no worries, the commenters who live in the area and attend the school let the readers know that the attackers were black -- young teens, a couple as young as 12. They almost beat to death an 11 year old white honor student, after a girl classmate fingered him as a boy who hit her with a basketball (an accident on the playground).

The demographics of the school are 2% white, 63% black with the remaining Hispanic.

Moderator cut: Racist Commentary

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 12-23-2009 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: Racist comments are not allowed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 01:14 PM

29,988 posts, read 37,195,013 times
Confirmation of facts is always better than suppossition before planing the "race-card". PC is a disease destroying our civilization. We are either Americans or we are not, regardless the amount of melanine produced by our skin or the altar before which we worship.

When I was the age of these kids we were reading "Lord of the Flies" in school and discussing ethics, morally acceptable behavior and nature vs. nurture theory; not beating the life out of each other.

This disturbing problem of young sociopaths goes much deeper than race.

Old 12-23-2009, 01:43 PM

2,193 posts, read 1,733,170 times
Default Yes ... It Continues To Get Much Worse !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Confirmation of facts is always better than suppossition before planing the "race-card". PC is a disease destroying our civilization. We are either Americans or we are not, regardless the amount of melanine produced by our skin or the altar before which we worship.

When I was the age of these kids we were reading "Lord of the Flies" in school and discussing ethics, morally acceptable behavior and nature vs. nurture theory; not beating the life out of each other.

This disturbing problem of young sociopaths goes much deeper than race.
Good Evening,

An interesting post indeed and without a doubt one that deserves a closer look by concerned Americans everywhere!

The re-establishing of National Pride, Honor, and Order within America is long overdue. We must absolutely regain a rigid control over this nations at risk and troubled youth. Positive Youth Development must be implemented without delay.

Good luck to all of us as we attempt to prevent the "Fall Of The Roman Empire" ... America that is !

A nation which fails to control the violent and destructive behaviors of it's youth is absolutely "Doomed" !

The "Barbaric Thugs" that committed the idiotic crimes listed in the original thread should absolutely have a prime legal example made out of them ... Indeed to the fullest degree !

Thanks / Lamar

Old 12-23-2009, 01:44 PM

55,647 posts, read 74,585,953 times
accidentally hit somebody with a baseball bat?

Old 12-23-2009, 01:46 PM

5,180 posts, read 4,672,714 times
Shouldn't the conservative response be to blame the victim for being a sissy?

Damn his parents for not teaching him how to defend himself and enrolling him to Tiger Scholl's!!

But wait a minute, any white that sends their kid to a school like that, is poor white trash anyway, right? They deserve what they get!!

God Damn America, what have you become?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
7 Arrested So Far In Savage Attack On N.J. 8th Grader - wcbstv.com (http://wcbstv.com/local/gang.attack.honor.2.1386340.html - broken link)

The "journalist" refuses to identify the race of the attackers (a sure sign they are not white), but no worries, the commenters who live in the area and attend the school let the readers know that the attackers were black -- young teens, a couple as young as 12. They almost beat to death an 11 year old white honor student, after a girl classmate fingered him as a boy who hit her with a basketball (an accident on the playground).

The demographics of the school are 2% white, 63% black with the remaining Hispanic.

Why any white or Asian parents would send their precious children to an inner city black school is beyond me. Pull out en masse and let the problem collapse on itself. The *******s who care so much can rush in and save and the day (but please, not with my hard-earned money). Maybe every leftist can leave their white suburban safe haven and move into the inner cities where they can provide a stabilizing presence? Anyone? Or is tolerance and diversity only for everyone else?

Old 12-23-2009, 01:46 PM

3,007 posts, read 3,360,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
accidentally hit somebody with a baseball bat?
What? No, a basketball, on the playground.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:03 PM

14,810 posts, read 13,999,531 times
There have been countless attacks such as these, most involving young adults in black-on-white crimes, over the years--some of them so brutal and barbaric as to stun one's senses and many resulting in deaths. Most of these crimes get only local media coverage.

However, let the shoe be on the other foot and it becomes international news.......

Maybe politically incorrect to point this out but nevertheless, factual.

Here is a account of just one in recent years. snopes.com: Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian played down somewhat by this snopes account but that's to be expected.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:02 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,042,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
There have been countless attacks such as these, most involving young adults in black-on-white crimes, over the years--some of them so brutal and barbaric as to stun one's senses and many resulting in deaths. Most of these crimes get only local media coverage.

However, let the shoe be on the other foot and it becomes international news.......

Maybe politically incorrect to point this out but nevertheless, factual.

Here is a account of just one in recent years. snopes.com: Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian played down somewhat by this snopes account but that's to be expected.
Yeah, you're not supposed to notice. Sometimes you can't help but notice. Even when you notice, you are not supposed to realize it. You've got to be oblivious or you are a racist.

I was thinking about the same thing recently. That is the brutal nature of these attacks by blacks and they seem to be particularly brutal when they are perpetrated against whites.

Recently we had the college kid who was put into the hospital by a couple of other college kids who happened to be black. A 50 year old man who happened to be black brutally sucker punched a 70+ year old white man breaking an eye socket, a check bone and knocking out some teeth. The guy was on blood thinners and almost died. There was the guy who happened to be black who brutalized his white rape victim in New York City who was recently sentenced.

There is an awful lot of anger involved here. I think it comes from the constant drum beat of how white racism is the reason for so much black failure. There are a lot of reasons for the failure of a certain segment of the black community and very little of it has anything to do with racism.

**tindo disclaimer - no i'm not talking about all blacks - i'm not even talking about most blacks - i'm not even talking about anything close to half of the black population - i am talking about a fairly substantial number of blacks, however but i'm not going to hazzard a guess as to how many - lets just say i'm talking about a lot of blacks.

- Reel

Old 12-23-2009, 03:06 PM

31,385 posts, read 32,081,824 times
Am I the only one puzzled about how something can be "swept under the rug" when the link is to an account on a TV news broadcast?

Old 12-23-2009, 03:12 PM

2,839 posts, read 3,764,651 times
/\ I think she's talking about the racial persuasion of the attackers, not the actual incident in and of itself.

Personally, it has nothing to do with them being "Black", but about how for 50 years we've shoveled victimology bull**** at the African-American community rather than empthazing civility, culture, and entrepenurism. I am half AA and I'm a happy cream puff. But again, I had a mom who told me the color of my skin isn't an excuse but a reason to be stronger, better, richer as a person.

It's not about race. It's about excuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies