U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-25-2009, 12:48 PM
 
Location: Nevada
1,959 posts, read 5,916,112 times
Reputation: 1104

Advertisements

The tea party movement exposed the bias of liberal journalists to start the year, and ClimateGate did the same to end it ...




Watch The Decline: The Media Lowlights Of 2009

Vote obama out in 2012!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-25-2009, 12:50 PM
 
8,743 posts, read 10,280,654 times
Reputation: 3386
LIberals lose again?

CONservatives were (and always will be) the sore losers. Just like on Jan 20 2009.

Obama 2012 and Hillary 2016! Hell yeah. Enough with the GARBAGE Old party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 01:01 PM
 
Location: Nevada
1,959 posts, read 5,916,112 times
Reputation: 1104
Explain! When did the conservatives lose? Dont say Bush! He was total trash! Obama is Bush 2, plus a touch of Evil!

You lost! Admit it! Get off City Data , its Christmas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LIberals lose again?

CONservatives were (and always will be) the sore losers. Just like on Jan 20 2009.

Obama 2012 and Hillary 2016! Hell yeah. Enough with the GARBAGE Old party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 01:13 PM
 
Location: Northridge/Porter Ranch, Calif.
22,383 posts, read 27,591,165 times
Reputation: 6540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
CONservatives were (and always will be) the sore losers. Just like on Jan 20 2009.
How about Jan 20, 2001? The biggest sore losers OF ALL TIME! (L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S !)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 02:49 PM
 
1,317 posts, read 1,225,947 times
Reputation: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
The tea party movement exposed the bias of liberal journalists to start the year, and ClimateGate did the same to end it ...




Watch The Decline: The Media Lowlights Of 2009

Vote obama out in 2012!
The "tea party movement" exposed themselves as half witted black sheep being herded by republican sheepdogs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 02:53 PM
 
9,881 posts, read 9,044,505 times
Reputation: 2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
The "tea party movement" exposed themselves as a bunch of half witted black sheep being herded by republican sheepdogs.
Maybe that is the reality of the situation in your world. The truth is that people of all political persuasions are concerned about the trampling of our Constitution. Insulting that you think intelligent people would have to be herded to protect their Constitutional rights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 03:45 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,388 posts, read 11,638,123 times
Reputation: 4027
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
The "tea party movement" exposed themselves as half witted black sheep being herded by republican sheepdogs.
"Half witted" is giving them too much credit...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 04:54 PM
 
8,743 posts, read 10,280,654 times
Reputation: 3386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
Explain! When did the conservatives lose? Dont say Bush! He was total trash! Obama is Bush 2, plus a touch of Evil!

You lost! Admit it! Get off City Data , its Christmas!!
I will never admit to something that is not true.

I don't believe in "Christmas"-the false FRAUD holiday stolen from the Pagans so no need to get off because it is "Christmas"

You tell me get off while you stay on. Hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
How about Jan 20, 2001? The biggest sore losers OF ALL TIME! (L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S !)
Wow. CONservatives have some issues. Are we talking about 2001? Or 2009?

Too bad you live in the past so much. CONservatives want to go back to prehistoric times and this post shows it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 04:58 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM
13,293 posts, read 12,802,384 times
Reputation: 6637
The biggest loser is this thread, as usual.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LIberals lose again?

CONservatives were (and always will be) the sore losers. Just like on Jan 20 2009.

Obama 2012 and Hillary 2016! Hell yeah. Enough with the GARBAGE Old party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positiveone View Post
Explain! When did the conservatives lose? Dont say Bush! He was total trash! Obama is Bush 2, plus a touch of Evil!

You lost! Admit it! Get off City Data , its Christmas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
How about Jan 20, 2001? The biggest sore losers OF ALL TIME! (L-I-B-E-R-A-L-S !)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
The "tea party movement" exposed themselves as half witted black sheep being herded by republican sheepdogs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-25-2009, 05:09 PM
 
Location: Northridge/Porter Ranch, Calif.
22,383 posts, read 27,591,165 times
Reputation: 6540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Wow. CONservatives have some issues. Are we talking about 2001? Or 2009?

Too bad you live in the past so much. CONservatives want to go back to prehistoric times and this post shows it.
Yeah, 2001 was so long ago.

I'm not living in the past; I am pointing out the fact that the way libs whined about Bush "stealing the election" in 2000 has been unmatched.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:19 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top