Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 07:09 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,260,117 times

Advertisements

[quote=Eleanora1;16410405]Questions I want answers to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Why are the rates of learning disabilities down?
The count doesn't include the autistic, and the standards are customized.

Quote:
Why have the rates of mental retardation fallen?
The "vaccine" of not having kids beyond 40 years of age and selective abortion.

Quote:
Why are identical twins more likely to both be diagnosed with autism?
Genetics is a component of susceptibility. A fairly common gene or blood type combination.

"Almost always, an individual has the same blood group for life, but very rarely an individual's blood type changes through addition or suppression of an antigen in infection, malignancy, or autoimmune disease."

Blood type - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Why don't the symptoms of mercury poisoning and autism match?
X-factor.

Quote:
What is the difference between ethyl mercury and methyl mercury?
What is the difference of ethyl and methyl alcohol as each affects its ingestion? As each affects by tactile contact?

Quote:
What vaccines should we get rid of?
All. Find a new method of prevention. There are many and varied possibilities. Leave the vaccine paradigm.

Quote:
How do we treat vaccine preventable diseases?
Proprietary.

Quote:
Why would the Journal of Pediatrics lie?
Like any bunch of fundies, they believe and defend.

Quote:
What is meant by the phrase the dose makes the poison?
You can drown from an overdose of water.

I once drank 5 gallons of water, but it was over a two month period, so I survived, even thrived. Periodicity is also a factor in dosaging

Last edited by ergohead; 10-26-2010 at 07:36 PM..

Old 10-26-2010, 07:29 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,260,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reader View Post
And to add to Eleanora1s questions...

Why hasn't this changed their incidence of autism?

I mean, if there was even the vaguest link, you'd think that when the rest of the world banned its use 30 years ago, it would impact their autism rates in some fashion.

So why hasn't it? Why does Japans autism rates keep incresing at exactly the same rate as before after they stopped using MMR? Why is the only thing that changes more kids dying from preventable diseases?

Its not like its just the US that does research on it. With vaccine programs being so well recorded and large, they are exceptionally well fitted for epidemological studies.
The Japanese are heavy fish eaters (heavy mercury "eaters").

Most likely there are secondary and tertiary factors that should be investigated.

Other possible combinative factors may or may not have been recorded, because acting alone, they did not appear hazardous.

The Russians? They are a whole nuther kettle of fish. (See Lysenko, for instance)

I'd have to see all the data - and no one wants to gather it in any way that doesn't support their position. It is all under Government control.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:43 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,860,834 times
Quote:
The count doesn't include the autistic, and the standards are customized.
Huh? You realize that the learning disabled WERE the autistic a generation ago.

Quote:
The "vaccine" of not having kids beyond 40 years of age and selective abortion.
Wrong. More kids are being born to older moms.

Older Mothers More Likely Than Younger Mothers To Deliver By Cesarean, March 8, 2007 News Release - National Institutes of Health (NIH)

Babies born to older mothers are more likely to be diagnosed as autistic:

New Study Finds Older Moms, First Borns at Higher Risk for Autism

Quote:
Genetics is a component of susceptibility. A fairly common gene or blood type combination.
Which explains why autism is likely a genetic condition.

Quote:
X-factor.
Huh? Is that anti-vax speak for I have no clue as to why the symptoms of autism and mercury poisoning don't match?

Quote:
What is the difference of ethyl and methyl alcohol as each affects its ingestion? As each affects by tactile contact?
Again is that anti-vax speak for I can't answer the question?

Quote:
All, find a new method of prevention. There are many and varied possibilities.
Name one.

Name a low cost easily used way to prevent diphtheria, polio, measles, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, hib and all other vaccine preventable diseases as effective as vaccines. Name ways to prevent such illnesses with as low side effects as vaccines.

You can't because there aren't any.

Quote:
Proprietary.
Huh? Please answer the question. How do we treat vaccine preventable illnesses?

Quote:
Like any bunch of fundies, they believe and defend.
So pediatricians are religious fanatics?

Quote:
You can drown from an overdose of water.
Finally a truthful answer to my questions!

Old 10-27-2010, 04:03 PM

14,851 posts, read 8,477,152 times
Quote:
Questions I want answers to:
I take this to mean you have chosen not to answer my question ... which if answered honestly, would have provided some possible answers to your own.

Quote:
Why are the rates of learning disabilities down?
This question implies truth in a false statement ... the facts are, LD is generally UP, not down, but the data is WORTHLESS. The identification of learning disabilities are arbitrary, and not uniform among the states as it pertains to federal guidelines, which shows up in the reporting that resulted in Kentucky having a 3% rate while Rhode Island reported a 9.5 % rate. Without uniform application of very specific criteria for labeling LD, rates among the states are likely to follow their respective education budgets, rather than sound identification. If you really need a more thorough explanation: "Discrepancy" Approach Results in Inconsistent LD Identification Rates Across States - Identifying a Learning Disability | GreatSchools

Quote:
Why have the rates of mental retardation fallen?
The answer above applies here too ... as the criteria changes for what constitutes the condition (historically tied solely to IQ, and now is judged on the level of assistance needed to manage daily activity) ... rate data comparison, then to now, is worthless when the criteria has changed. This is pure common sense, or the lack thereof.

Quote:
Why are identical twins more likely to both be diagnosed with autism?
Once again, statistics are only as good as the study producing them. Do you realize that along with a reported 14 fold increase risk of autism in identical twins, there is only a 4 fold increase in risk for fraternal twins? Even more dubious was the fact that these twins in the study born in the month of January had an 80% increased risk compared to twins born in December? What should we make of that? Perhaps too much holiday eggnog was a contributing factor in the dramatic increase?

The fact is ... studies involving twins and autism have such a low sample, no definitive, legitimate conclusions can possibly be formed from the available information. Twins and Autism Spectrum Disorders - Twins

Quote:
Why don't the symptoms of mercury poisoning and autism match?
NOW THAT IS FUNNY ..... why would you ask such a ridiculous question?

Instead of listing the Gazillion symptoms to which both share ... here is a chart: Comparison symptoms autism and mercury poisoning | Vaccination News

A brief glance should remedy your confusion here. Good grief.

Quote:
What is the difference between ethyl mercury and methyl mercury?
The most significant difference relative to this debate is obviously the fact that "ingested" methylmercury is the form to which the overwhelming majority of human toxicity studies have been done, including FDA-CDC-EPA guidelines for toxicity. No such guidelines or in depth studies have been done (or at least reported) for "injected" ethylmercury. That's the most important fact at the moment. And, an ASSUMPTION has been accepted here ... that toxicity affects are assumed to be the similar, which is an outrageous way to conduct science, given that there are definite differences not only in the two forms ... but also in the manner of exposure ... ingested versus injected. You need not be a "rocket scientist" or even a medical professional to recognize the difference between eating a can of tuna fish containing methylmecury, and injecting ethylmercury into the bloodstream, for chis sake.

But more specifically, another point which has obviously not been addressed given the lack of toxicity study regarding ethylmercury is that mercury accumulation in the brain from mercury exposure is in significant measure found to consist of metabolized inorganic mercury. And, what limited studies have shown is that ehthylmercury breaks down to inorganic mercury at a much faster and greater rate than that of methylmercury, and that test animals were found to have greater concentrations of inorganic mercury in tissue samples, including brain tissue when dosed with ethylmercury as compared to equal doses of methylmercury. A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENTIATOR, which has not been followed up with human studies:

Source:

Ethyl vs. Methyl

Quote:
Conversion to inorganic mercury. There is, however, one important difference from methyl mercury illustrated in the report from Matheson et al. (59). Inorganic mercury accounted for about 50% of the total mercury in blood samples collected from this patient. This is in marked distinction from methyl mercury, where inorganic mercury accounts for only about 10% of total mercury in blood (10).

Similar findings were made in the case described by Suzuki et al. (58). A significant fraction of the total mercury in both gray and white matter of the brain was in the form of inorganic mercury of the order of 30-40%. The kidney cortex had the highest percentage. These findings are confirmed by studies on experimental animals (32). Blood and tissue levels, including the brain, were higher in animals dosed with ethyl mercury compared with an equivalent dose of a methyl mercury compound. The high tissue levels of inorganic mercury seen in both humans and animals indicate that ethyl mercury breaks down to inorganic mercury more rapidly than methyl mercury.
Quote:
What vaccines should we get rid of?
That's an easy one ... and the answer should be universally agreed to by anyone without a specific bias ...

No vaccine (or drug) should be approved, distributed or used, without proving both safety AND efficacy. How about that criteria? Safe AND Effective ... not one, or the other, but BOTH.

Furthermore, the safety and efficacy studies should be conducted by INDEPENDENT sources ... and not by the manufacturers of these substances. I really don't see how a thinking person could not recognize the ABSURDITY of having the manufacturer of the products they produce and stand to make Billions of dollars of profit on, conduct their own safety and efficacy studies used to gain FDA approval. I mean REALLY !! Talk about the Fox guarding the chicken coup ..... in this case, the Fox designs, builds, and then guards the coup, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

Moreover, the construction of "firewalls" between the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA (which do not now exist) must be the FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS of ANY legitimate regulatory activity. Without such well monitored prevention of conflicts of interest, no legitimate regulatory control can hope to be accomplished. Right now, there is only an illusion of regulation, and a pretty lame one at that. The constant revolving door between the FDA and big Pharma, Big Agra, Big Chem is so blatant, it's beyond an outrage.

Quote:
How do we treat vaccine preventable diseases?
ALL of your questions seem to incorporate one problematic flaw ... assumption. You assume way too much, and you know what they say about "assume" making an arse of u and me?

You first need to establish proof that vaccines prevent disease to begin with ... a task that has NEVER legitimately been performed. The efficacy of vaccines is ASSUMED, based on tainted, manipulated data produced by the vaccine makers themselves, which goes right back to the previous question and answer. YOU ARE ASSUMING that these vaccines work as advertised, when I can show you ... AND HAVE SHOWN YOU ... that the advertising is phony. If the advertising is phony, then the assumptions are too.

The best example of this phony "advertising" is the case of smallpox vaccine. Compare the published scientific data regarding flue vaccines .... the industry readily admits that any given flu vaccine may become totally ineffective depending on what flu virus may emerge during that particular season. If the virus incorporated into the vaccine doesn't match the one that emerges during the flu season, the vaccine won't work. Even antigenic drift (mutation of that specific virus) can render a vaccine ineffective, per the manufacturers and their scientists, based on the mechanisms of virology and how vaccines are supposed to confer protection. Now, reconcile that with the contradiction of how "cowpox" virus incorporated into the smallpox vaccine (two different viruses) can confer protection from smallpox. It cannot ... in spite of the industry claims that it did. They'll come up with a lot of technical mumbo jumbo about the similarities between "pox type" viruses .... it is TOTAL NONSENSICAL BS ... but THEY MUST make these fraudulent claims ... they have NO CHOICE but to do so, because to admit otherwise would be a confession that the smallpox vaccine NEVER WORKED, and that the entire vaccination program over the past 100+ plus years was based on a fraud, beginning DAY ONE with the good Doctor Jenner ... the godfather of vaccines.

I know this is a difficult concept for many to even entertain, based on the fact that it is in direct conflict with everything you've been taught to believe on the subject ... however, myths must give right-of-way to facts. Galileo met significant resistance to the concept of the earth being a globe, and there were a lot of rational arguments at that time supporting the theory of a flat earth. Even today, there still exists the "Flat Earth Society", in spite of how ridiculous such a myth is now viewed. Some myths die harder than others ... and some NEVER die.

I view the very premise of injecting 30 some odd vaccines, rife with poisons, viruses, mycoplasmas and heavy metals into newborn infants to be even MORE INSANE than believing the earth is flat, because one can actually find certain places on earth where it appears to be flat, as opposed to no place on earth where injecting poisons into babies would appear to be a healthy act. Somehow people have been convinced that injecting poisons into healthy babies bodies is healthy, which explains why there are still members of the above mentioned society.

About the Flat Earth Society

Quote:
Why would the Journal of Pediatrics lie?
Am I to regard this question as admitting that you BELIEVE this nonsense about mercury enhancing brain function?

The issue is that the "Journal of Pediatrics", or any one of the multitude of other such "Journals" are nothing more than a compilation of reports, studies, and opinions gathered from assumed reputable sources for information distribution. The journals themselves are not the source, nor do they perform the studies, so the journals themselves, by definition, do not "lie".

Now if you ask me "why would they publish lies" ... that's an entirely different issue ... and the answer should be self evident. These periodic journals are publishers ... they publish .. they do not produce. So they publish whatever is provided them from regular sources, with the onus of truthfulness and accuracy on these sources. And we have already sufficiently covered WHY the sources of this information would lie .... and there are BILLIONS of good reasons for them to do so.

Quote:
What is meant by the phrase the dose makes the poison?

I'll be in the corner banging my head against a wall yet again.
Perhaps you should stop doing that ... it might be the source of your problem understanding this and other posts.

Now, I have tried to answer YOUR questions as reasonably as I can. If you actually desire useful and legitimate debate, then you should at least make some reasonable attempt to answer my ONE QUESTION. I will ask you again:

Given that the neurotoxicity of mercury is a well established FACT ... do you believe the studies "published" by the Journal of Pediatrics that claim mercury actually enhances mental performance? It's a very simple question, requiring only a yes or a no (in case you are pressed for time).

But feel free to expound to any degree with which you feel your answer demands, as I'd really like to know how breaking a leg could enhance one's running ability .... which is a good analogy to the question.

For the record, I don't appreciate the duplicity that seems to accompany this particular topic, as if such means is legitimate to protect this "sacred cow" called vaccines. I have no vested interest on either side of the debate ... I don't sell pharmaceuticals, nor do I sell herbs and alternative medicines. My interest in the matter is strictly associated to the health and well being of children ... which should be the only concern for EVERYONE, but is obviously not.

Legitimate medicine (or any other topic) should not require the support of lies, manipulations, fear mongering, or "tactical" debate. The entire focus should be on discovery of hard facts and not based on protecting established assumptions and claims.

And this is where modern science has miserably failed to adhere to sound scientific principles, and has lost the luxury of assumed credibility ... no longer does science employ unbiased investigation to uncover hard facts for the purpose of drawing legitimate conclusions ... now, the conclusions are reached first, with investigations geared solely toward supporting those predetermined conclusions, and discarding any evidence that contradicts the sought outcome. Such an approach begins as a fraud, rendering the process incapable of producing a legitimate, scientifically sound conclusion.

Nothing demonstrates this better than the current method of Drug and Vaccine approval processes. When a particular pharmaceutical company employs scientists ... or a group of University scientists to perform safety and efficacy studies on a drug or vaccine they produce ... do you think for a moment that these "scientists" are blind to fact that the company employing them doesn't have a desired positive outcome in mind?

And where do you think Merck might go with their Hundred's of Millions of safety and efficacy study dollars required to gain FDA approval ... University A that has provided consistently positive study results, or University B, which found major safety issues in the last Merck drug they were employed to test?

The entire FDA process is a total Fraud ... and the ONLY thing it accomplishes (which is it's only purpose today) is to protect the monopoly of big corporations, whether you are talking about vaccines, drugs, food substances, agriculture ... the whole enchilada .... one gigantic scam.

Only big corporations can afford to spend the money required for approval by the FDA "regulations" .... Hundreds of Millions are funneled to the various University Research programs that perform these tests ... which also produce the next batch of doctors and scientists that will peddle these poisons upon their "approval", and anyone that gets in the way of this train will be crushed like a bug.

Need a study? Got the money? You got the study ... that's the process. Want the money? Conduct the study .. and if you want more of that study money, you'd be wise to come up with favorable results.

Want to end a promising career? Just publish a paper that shows a link between vaccines and autism ... and watch how fast you go from a cushy 6 or 7 figure, tenured, lifelong job guarantee, to the unemployment line. That's how the world turns ....

Sorry to burst your bubble of this illusion of integrity and well meaning from the legalized drug pushers.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Huh? You realize that the learning disabled WERE the autistic a generation ago.
Absolutely false ... autism and learning disabilities and mental retardation are separate conditions. Autism in it's more severe forms has nothing in common with the other two conditions, where the person afflicted demonstrates an "obliviousness" to the world around them, and unresponsive to normal stimuli ... while often simultaneously demonstrating extraordinary abilities requiring high levels of mental function, such as the ability to compose complex music, or well crafted writing.

Contrasted by LD or MR ... which is exemplified by the inability or slowness to learn .. with MR often accompanied by outward physical traits.

Quote:
Which explains why autism is likely a genetic condition.
Not unless one can identify a heretofore never seen major genetic mutation in the human species over the course of a decade. Even most of the most strident proponents of vaccines who deny any link whatsoever between vaccines and autism have abandoned this absurd position.

Now the fact that some children may become afflicted with autism from exposure to mercury, while others may not ... doesn't indicate a genetic flaw or cause AT ALL .... there are numerous potential reasons for this ... one being the plain simple truth that all human beings are unique in the rate of physical development, including the brain. That infants have very little in the way of a developed immune system in the beginning ... that they all are subject to whatever compromises that may have occurred during their 9 month gestation period, exposed to whatever the mother was exposed to, including environmental toxins, nutrition, stress ... etc., may be a relative factor in their ability to tolerate heavy metal exposure from vaccines.

Heavy metals like mercury, as well as others bioaccumulate, so there may also be a threshold value that is exceeded in some to go along with the many other possible variables that places one child at greater risk to the additional heavy metal exposure presented by vaccines.

Are infants or mothers screened for heavy metal toxicity levels prior to being injected with vaccines? NO THEY ARE NOT. The fact is ... pregnant mothers have been one of the primary TARGETS for flu vaccines ... vaccines that still DO CONTAIN thimerosal!!! And today, flu vaccine coverage is much greater ... now available at WalMart ... while you shop medical care!!! Gotta love it ... only in Amerika.

Is the three or four fold increase in the number of vaccines being injected into children now, compared with 20 or 30 years ago being considered as a PRIMARY area of investigation? NO IT IS NOT ... because the pharmaceutical companies are busily making a whole host of new ones to be added to the mixture. I've even read where one "Authority" on vaccines actually stated that a child could easily tolerate 1000 separate and simultaneous vaccines ... ONE THOUSAND !!!! Oh my, we aren't in Kansas anymore Toto.

The facts are .... common sense is totally absent, not just from the dumbed down public at large, but includes many within the healthcare community as well. And to most of those in the medical community ... 2 + 2 no longer equals 4 ... it's whatever number that fits the situation ... could be a THOUSAND.

Those in healthcare delivery are loath to admit their culpability in this disaster, which is why they will deny ever seeing a single case of vaccination damage "in over 30 years of practice" (has has been presented here in this very thread). That's because, unless a child EXPLODES like a stick of dynamite right there in the office, 10 seconds after injection, any adverse reactions reported later are RARELY ATTRIBUTED to the vaccines, while even more rarely, ever reported as such to the national reporting system.

The facts are .. neurological damage doesn't manifest in symptoms immediately ... often, weeks later or more. So there is this "plausible deniability" factor that is almost uniformly employed across the board. Expecting the medical delivery staff to admit that their "treatment" caused a severe problem is akin to expecting a bank robber to admit he robbed a bank simply by asking him. OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO DENY IT.

Nevertheless ... more and more of the public are beginning to wake up to this fraud ... much of which can be attributed to the absurd level of lies being foisted upon them ..... like the mercury is good for your brain nonsense.

The fact that the criminals in the government pass laws to protect pharmaceutical companies from being sued for damages, as is the case with vaccines ... that they feel the need to bypass the justice system already in existence in this country, and set up "Vaccine Courts" to hear cases of vaccine damage, with a fund available to pay vaccine damages that comes from an add on cost to each vaccine paid directly by the consumers should be ample evidence of a fraud, and to a growing number, it is. Unfortunately, still not enough to put this fraud out of business.

A child would recognize such a blatant "stacking of the deck" or the "one sided rules" being applied here if it were to occur on their playground, and they would say "hey, that's not fair" .... unfortunately, these children must rely on their parents to be smart enough to say it ... but apparently, these parents just aren't smart enough in large enough numbers to do so, which is why this fraud is able to sustain itself.

Even a child recognizes the cause and effect of falling down and skinning their knee ... it seems only the parent can be convinced that it was probably an underlying condition coincidental to the fall ... so long as the guy proposing such nonsense is wearing a white coat, and has a fancy piece of paper framed on his wall.

Welcome to America, the land ruled by the lowest common denominator.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
autism is GENETIC

IF it had anything to due with incoulations..then the stats would not be 1/105,,it would be closed to 1/1

it is genetic
It scares me when I see such irrational though processes.

Do you want to know what you are actually saying? You're saying that automobile accidents don't cause death, because most people in auto accidents don't die. So when an accident occurs, and three people walk away unharmed, but one dies from a broken neck ... it was genetic ... an underlying condition that resulted in a weak neck of the dead person.

Old 10-27-2010, 06:16 PM

46,762 posts, read 25,696,849 times
Have I mentioned that entire nations removed thimerosal from their vaccines and that it didn't have any effect on their autism rates?

Old 10-27-2010, 06:56 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,048,329 times
The reason there appears to be an increase in autism is because there is an increase in diagnoses. The spectrum has broadened tremendously, and people are more aware of it. 30 years ago, people on the low-end of the spectrum would probably be considered mentally retarded, and most likely institutionalized. Those on the higher-end of the spectrum were probably considered normal, but "eccentric".

That's all it is, in my opinion.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reader View Post
And to add to Eleanora1s questions...

Why hasn't this changed their incidence of autism?

I mean, if there was even the vaguest link, you'd think that when the rest of the world banned its use 30 years ago, it would impact their autism rates in some fashion.

So why hasn't it? Why does Japans autism rates keep incresing at exactly the same rate as before after they stopped using MMR? Why is the only thing that changes more kids dying from preventable diseases?

Its not like its just the US that does research on it. With vaccine programs being so well recorded and large, they are exceptionally well fitted for epidemological studies.
The answer maybe too obvious or too simple for you ... but has it ever occurred to you that we are being lied to?

The facts are, data regarding mercury toxicity in the form of ethylmercury, the type in vaccines, is non-existent. Secondly, and as I've already stated MULTIPLE TIMES in response to the lies that these vaccines no longer contain thimerosal (implying no mercury), they still do contain mercury ... as a byproduct of the manufacturing process ... along with those vaccines that still do contain thimerosal such as Hep B and flu shots.

If you read the other posts, you should have come away with a more thorough understanding of the difference between ingested mercury from Tuna fish, and the injected mercury .... there IS NO SAFE AMOUNT of the injected type ... they take the arbitrary "safe amount" of ingested type, and apply that to the injected type. It's a ridiculous assumption, and nothing more than a scientific fraud. The fact is, there is no "science" supporting the assumption. Totally out of the ether ... just a baseless claim.

In short, the removal of thimerosal from most of the vaccines, while also increasing the number of vaccines given ... all of which contain at least trace amounts of mercury can combine to produce sufficient dose of this ethylmercury to do damage ... especially when there is NO PROVEN SAFE AMOUNT. Do you get it now? NO PROVEN SAFE AMOUNT ?

Secondly, it's not just mercury that needs to be looked at ... it's also aluminum that is contained in vaccines... and also the synergistic affects of the combination of aluminum and mercury. In case you are unfamiliar with synergistic activity ... it means that the combined affect is greater than the sum of the individual affects, which is common and well known between many elements, including neurotoxins, of which both aluminum and mercury are. And like ethylmercury, no studies have been done to evaluate the safety of aluminum, or the affects of the combination.

But it's even deeper than that .... of course, in order to understand it all, you have to be willing to do the work it takes to actually "know" a little something about the subject what you are discussing ... you won't get that knowledge by simply perusing a couple of paragraphs of propaganda.

I cannot, nor would I say that I'm "smarter" than you are, or anyone else ... but in this case ... this topic ... these facts ... you are not nearly as informed, and it's painfully evident that the majority here that are so pro-vaccine embrace their position from the standpoint of pure ignorance. The old saying that "you don't know what you don't know" is the best explanation for why a person would be pro-vaccine. Because, once you do know the facts ... ALL OF THE FACTS ... you wouldn't be, unless you were paid to, or just a psychopath or feloniously stupid.

Now if you want a little better understanding of what is actually occurring, you need to read this:

The Truth Behind the Vaccine Cover-Up - Doctors Speak - General Issues - About Vaccines - Vaccination Risk Awareness Network

Although this is just a beginning, what you are going to read about here is one outrage atop another atop another, associated with a meeting of supposed "experts" regarding the neurological affects of mercury on children ... with such admissions as a "Specialist" in child neurology at a university medical center admitting that she knows very little about the toxic affects of mercury on developing brains. The question is, how is this idiot a "Specialist" in Child Neurology while knowing nothing about heavy metal toxicity in children's brains? It's like a meteorologist claiming to know little about clouds or thunderstorms!

The entire minutes of this meeting showed it to be a half baked farce of logical fallacy, mixed with double talk and outright distortions. Alleged neurologists admitting the "possibility" of "hypothetical" negative affects of heavy metal toxicity!! HYPOTHETICAL ? It's not a hypothesis, it is a PROVEN SCIENTIFIC CERTAINTY. It's like saying "tomorrow, it's possible, hypothetically speaking, that the sun may rise".

This is who you are listening to .... these double talking buffoons who have only one goal ... to dismiss the links between vaccines and neurological damage that goes well beyond the autism issue, as if autism and damaged children isn't reason enough for exercising some semblance of integrity.

With regard to data and statistics ... anyone at all familiar with statistical analysis realizes that you can take almost any data set, and depending on the filters and variables applied, can come up with totally opposite conclusions using the same exact data. And this is at the heart of the saying "figures lie, and liars figure". You'd be shocked and appalled if you investigated the methods used in analyzing data so often employed while claiming to have reached a scientifically sound conclusion .. such as analyzing a group in a safety study to show Drug X is safe ... while they discard from the final analysis anyone that had a bad reaction .... I'm not kidding here ... this happens ALL OF THE TIME with these fraudulent studies. It's not necessarily the data that's fraudulent (though often the studies are so poorly conducted it often is), it's also the way the data is analyzed, what is excluded, what is included ... this is where the fraud comes in, and it's purposefully manipulated.

By contrast, when an independent group of researchers take the same data without the filters and exclusions, an entirely different picture emerges, showing the exact opposite ... where there is no evidence of effectiveness, but a significant risk in adverse reactions.

Of course, none of the mainstream "Journals" will publish this "independent" analysis, and when someone cites it ... the response always is ... "oh yeah ... that anti-vaccine group ... well that's been proven false ... the FDA, and the AMA ... blah blah blah." This is how the game works.

Now, in order to cut through the BS to recognize who is actually telling the truth, all that is required is a little common sense ... a good starting point is to understand that if you ask a bank robber if he robbed the bank, he's probably going to say no. That is true of a pharmaceutical company that claims their product is safe ... when there are thousands of court cases claiming they are not safe ... who are you going to believe? The several thousand families and mothers with the damaged kids who became despondent a couple of weeks after vaccination, or some white coat that says it was ALL ONE BIG COINCIDENCE ... and that the kids had some underlying genetic disorder? THINK FOR YOURSELF !!!!

There are many doctors, PhD's, scientists, researchers blowing the whistle on this vaccine issue ... and unlike the proponents who all have a vested interest, they have no financial stake and nothing to gain by exposing the truth .. in fact, many have lost comfortable jobs, been ostracized and excommunicated from their colleagues and associations for telling the truth.

I read an interview with an anonymous microbiologist who had worked in the manufacturing of vaccines for 20 years ... and he claims to have been ignorant for most of that time, though when he finally found out the truth and what was really happening, he quit. Now when asked if he or his family would take vaccines, he says most emphatically, not in a million years would he take or allow his children to take one ... not one of them. He claims he would pack up and move to a different state ... or go underground before allowing one of his kids to be forced to take a vaccine.

And he's far from the only one saying this. Others within the industry refuse to take it too ... they call it "sloppy medicine" ... or "junk medicine", and understand that this stuff is FAR FROM safe ... not just a risk of autism for kids ... these vaccines contain a cocktail of viruses .... leukemia viruses, cancer viruses, mycoplasmas, and many other things depending on the host medium used to culture the crap.

And in answer to some here that claim to be part of the medical community and claim to have no problem taking the vaccines themselves ... let's not forget a few years ago when the attempt was made to force 1st responders into taking the smallpox vaccine .... they were outraged, and 95% refused to go along, so the whole issue QUIETLY went away. More recently, the nursing unions where up in arms over the attempt to force nurses to take the H1N1 vaccine as a condition of continued employment ... WHY? If these vaccines are so safe and effective, why the outrage? Why the protests? I'll tell you why ... most of them won't take this crap that they are more than willing to stick in you! Oh sure, they CLAIM to take it .... but when the rubber met the road ... they were screaming bloody murder, and it was all over the news. Of course they did their dog and pony show ... the Fox Anchor Lady took her flu shot on air ... "see ... it's OK ... take your shot" .... hell, for all we know, it was a B12 shot.

Read, learn ... educate yourself ... then you can talk with some authority on the subject, with facts and knowledge behind you.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
The reason there appears to be an increase in autism is because there is an increase in diagnoses. The spectrum has broadened tremendously, and people are more aware of it. 30 years ago, people on the low-end of the spectrum would probably be considered mentally retarded, and most likely institutionalized. Those on the higher-end of the spectrum were probably considered normal, but "eccentric".

That's all it is, in my opinion.
You have obviously no clue about the subject. Thousands upon thousands of cases with the same sad stories .... a child perfectly fine ... behaving like normal kids ... they get their next series of shots, and BOOM, they are instantly damaged. But you want to claim that today's mothers are just more observant of their children's behavior today than mothers used to be? Ridiculous. You have a right to your own opinion ... to bad there is no obligation for it to be an informed one.

I'll tell you the real deal ... from my own PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

16 years ago, my sister was pregnant with my nephew. Because this is a subject that I've been studying for 20 years or more, I provided her with a stack of documents ... 30, 40, 50 some odd documents that I had collected on vaccines, and childhood vaccinations. One particular document I reviewed with her, warning against vaccines for infants and toddlers, and referencing hundreds of cases of damage .. including the onset of the first symptoms, and the the follow on symptoms. She decided to go with her pediatrician's advice, and she had him vaccinated. At around 16 months, he had another series of shots ... and about a week to 10 days afterward, she found him standing in the middle of the living room SCREAMING at the top of his lungs for no apparent reason ... and never before had he exhibited such behavior.

In the days and months to come, other various abnormal behaviors appeared, tantrums .. screaming .. followed by despondency and jerky motor skills. Doctors visits ... psychologist visits ... by age 3, he still couldn't form words correctly, let alone speak a simple sentence. Speech therapists, followed by more psychologists ... followed by more doctors visits ... hearing tests ... nothing positive, and nothing helped.

I then dug up what I had originally gave her ... to a TEE, from the initial screaming episode, to the many other behaviors and difficulties, it was all right there in black and white ... vaccine damage ... heavy metal poisoning. By the age of 4, and still incapable of forming intelligible words and sentences, at my insistence and with her out of options, she started taking him to a natural medicine doctor, specializing in detox and energy medicine.

Within months, he was showing signs of recovery ... a dozen different herbs and detox supplements a day (and extraordinary costs), coupled with energy therapy treatments ... within a year, by 5, he was speaking normally ... forming intelligible sentences and preparing to go to school. Though not completely healed ... the transformation was nothing short of DRAMATIC. He stayed on this program for another 2 years, when it was determined that he was cleared of the damage, and back to normal.

Today, he is 15 ... is as normal as any kid his age, and in most respects, considerably more intelligent. He's a computer whiz, who at age 11 was reading books on computer programming ... he loves to fish .. rides a dirt bike .. gets excellent grades in school, and his teachers think he is exceptional, bordering on gifted. Frankly, the kid has more common sense than his mother, though that part doesn't constitute any miracles. This ... from a kid who couldn't speak until he was 5 ! And I dread the thought of where he might be today without the assistance of the QUACK who cured him from the marvels of modern medicine, with supplements that the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA would love nothing better than to regulate out of existence.

So you go ahead and continue telling us what you THINK is going on ... and I'll continue telling everyone what I KNOW IS GOING ON ...

Hopefully, people will have enough sense to figure out who they should listen to. But that's on them. I did my part ... and that's all I can do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies