U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2010, 02:35 PM

9,038 posts, read 14,285,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Before going to a site whose web site is novaccine.com, you might want to go here first:

CDC - Vaccine Safety
Suzy OF COURSE the government is going to tell you vaccines are safe. The government elites are all in bed with the pharaceutical companies. The more vaccines they sell the more money they stand to make. How many millions did Donald Rumsfeldt make off of the Avian Flu scare? People should know by now that just because your government or your doctor tells you something, doesn't make it so. Always DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

There are plenty of books on the subject too. Go to Amazon and of the 50 or so I found, maybe one or two are pro-vaccination. The rest are all about the dangers.

You'd think certainly the government would not want to compromise the health of our troops but NOOOOOO!
They instead use them as guinea pigs when it comes to vaccinations.http://www.thinktwice.com/military.htm

The government in concert with the medical establishment tells us mammograms are safe. Yet we know they do more to cause cancer than they do to detect it. If the government cared about women's health, they'd be recommending Thermograms which ARE completely safe.

Not only that but if people get sick from the vaccine, that creates another opportunity for the medical establishment to cash in to treat people for the side effects. It is all about MAKING $$$ ! It has NOTHING to do be with helping Americans stay well. They'd/We'd be a lot healthier with a lot stronger immune systems if they/we never had a vaccination in their/our life!

Last edited by emilybh; 12-29-2010 at 03:01 PM..

Old 12-29-2010, 02:57 PM

30,513 posts, read 33,335,622 times
Quote:
They'd/We'd be a lot healthier with a lot stronger immune systems if they/we never had a vaccination in their/our life!
They'd/We'd probably not be alive to complain. Probably having succombed to some childhood disease or another. Of course those that survived might be stronger. They may not be able to walk or breath on their own but....details, details.

When it comes to stuff like this humans are NOT at the top of the food chain. I don't know why you assume we would somehow magically just become immune to everything when history shows us otherwise.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:07 PM

9,065 posts, read 5,591,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You missed the phrase "routine childhood immunizations". Flu vaccine is the only vaccine for infants/children that MAY contain thimerosol. Thimerosol-free flu vaccine is available and many offices, including ours, use it. There is no thimerosol in flu mist.

I also said "one of" the bete noirs of the vaccines cause autism crowd. Do you deny that?

It's always something with the autism people. I wish they'd expend the energy on actually finding a cause and a cure that they spend on this anti-immunization stuff.
This is part of the fraud and diversions commonly engaged in ... that "thimerosal free" means "mercury free". This is simply not the case. ALL vaccines contain mercury, even the "thimerosal free" varieties.

This mercury, albeit in lessor amounts than what is found in thimerosal preserved vaccines is there, nevertheless, and is a byproduct of the manufacturing process. The "Thimerosal Free" advertising is an intentional deception that leads the unknowing to believe these vaccines are "mercury free", when that is simply not true. It is nothing more than a play on words.

What is not said is that the trace amounts of mercury contained in these "Thimerosal Free" vaccines can, in the volumes currently on the vaccine schedule, collectively represent the equivalent amounts of mercury contained in the thimerosal preserved versions. The volume of vaccines given today to children are 4 to 5 times that of the vaccines given to children 40 years ago, and the volume keeps growing, with many more waiting to be added.

The double talk has to stop .. and common sense has to be rediscovered here. The Federal Death Agency must be held to account, and the blatant deceptions ended. Countless examples exist showing the FDA granting drug and food product manufacturers permission to claim "XYZ Free" when XYZ is present in their products. The FDA sets an arbitrary level of such substances, and anything under that can make such fraudulent and misleading claims. It's a blatant and purposeful deception.

In the case of mercury ... there is no safe level. PERIOD. Because of the results shown in recent studies already discussed and presented in this thread ... ethylmercury, the type present in ALL vaccines, show a 5 fold increase in concentrations in brain tissue of the exposed, relative to methylmercury exposure. And it is methylmercury for which the FDA used to establish safety levels of ethylmercury. This SIGNIFICANT fact is still being ignored by the FDA and the medical community at large, as they continue to allow children to be the pharmaceutical guinea pigs in their game of Vaccine Russian Roulette.

As for this statement:

"It's always something with the autism people. I wish they'd expend the energy on actually finding a cause and a cure that they spend on this anti-immunization stuff"

We are expending the energy ... and in the most logical direction ... to stop injecting children with known neurotoxins that are the single most likely cause of this "autism epidemic", that also shows direct correlation to increases in vaccination, while un-vaccinated groups have experienced no such epidemic increases.

The fact is, the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA have ZERO SCIENTIFIC, CLINICAL EVIDENCE of the safety of ethylmercury existing in all vaccines. Not one shred. And ALL of their efforts have focused on denying the hazards of a known neurotoxin, while attempting to convince the public of vaccine safety through deception and obfuscation of known facts.

The very idea that one can set a safe level of neurotoxin exposure to the brain matter of children is akin to claiming a safe level of brain damage is possible. It is nothing short of shear madness.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:22 PM

9,038 posts, read 14,285,241 times
Right you are!

I get so sick and tired of hearing people say that if it weren't for vaccines, we'd all be dead of a childhood disease. We've only had vaccinations around for 60 or 70 years or so. How on earth did the human race survive and thrive before then?

Additionally if you look at the stats, we aren't EVEN living longer healthier lives than we did in the days before modern medicine UNLESS you factor in the infant mortality rate. Other than that we have more chronic diseases today; we have less safe food today; we have health prblems from the conventional treatments we are giving to supposedly make us better than instead make us worse!

The only thing that is better about today is ACUTE care and more precise surgeries.

Also, it isn't as if Thimerosol was the only offensive ingredient in vaccinations. The polio vaccine given to babies in the 60's contained a cancer virus which might help explain why the cancer rate is closer to 1 in 2 today rather than one in 2000 as it was in the 1920's according to the British Medical Journal. Formaldehyde is a common ingredient in vaccines and there are many many others.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:12 PM

9,065 posts, read 5,591,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Right you are!

I get so sick and tired of hearing people say that if it weren't for vaccines, we'd all be dead of a childhood disease. We've only had vaccinations around for 60 or 70 years or so. How on earth did the human race survive and thrive before then?

Additionally if you look at the stats, we aren't EVEN living longer healthier lives than we did in the days before modern medicine UNLESS you factor in the infant mortality rate. Other than that we have more chronic diseases today; we have less safe food today; we have health prblems from the conventional treatments we are giving to supposedly make us better than instead make us worse!

The only thing that is better about today is ACUTE care and more precise surgeries.

Also, it isn't as if Thimerosol was the only offensive ingredient in vaccinations. The polio vaccine given to babies in the 60's contained a cancer virus which might help explain why the cancer rate is closer to 1 in 2 today rather than one in 2000 as it was in the 1920's according to the British Medical Journal. Formaldehyde is a common ingredient in vaccines and there are many many others.
Wow, I think you were reading my mind, as I was about to say the same thing .... the virus that went undetected in the Polio vaccine was SV40 .. Simian Virus 40 (the 40 represents the chronological number of different viruses found at that time).

What is not commonly known is that this remains a problem today ... lots of nasties contaminate vaccines ... DNA fragments from the various animal mediums used to manufacture the vaccines ... mycoplasmas .. potentially, and even likely undetected viruses that aren't even looked for. Just recently, the FDA issued a recommendation to suspend the use of a Rotavirus vaccine, after independent researchers found pig virus DNA fragments at alarming levels in the vaccine ... of course, because it was an independent group who discovered it ... the manufacturer and the FDA had to take action. But apparently, the screening of vaccines by manufacturers and the FDA are not as "sophisticated" as that independent laboratory ... or did they know, and just remain silent? Either way, their screening procedures are either ineffective or fraudulent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2tqt...layer_embedded

The insanity never ends in the vaccine industry ... there is talk of using a "cancer cell medium" to manufacture some future vaccines .. to go along with the pigs, cows, chickens, rodents, hybrids, etc. already being used.

The fact is, most people believe that vaccines are pure, and safe. But the reality is, contamination with animal DNA and viruses are common and may in fact be affecting most vaccines, if not all of them. And if people knew how these vaccines were produced ... and the potential contamination issues that exist ... anyone with a relatively sane mind would never take a single one, let alone allow their children to be injected with them.

Vaccination is literally the greatest medical fraud in the history of mankind, and about as legitimate as "bleeding" people, or drilling holes in their heads to release evil spirits.

It's a Pandora's Box, with known, as well as yet undetected dangers that are impossible to calculate.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:29 PM

23,274 posts, read 28,085,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
"The researchers blame faulty molecular programming when things go wrong. Specifically, they've identified an inherited defect in what's called "gene expression," which mangles the message from the mother's DNA to the future embryo."

Stanford researchers predict fate of tiny embryos - San Jose Mercury News

Great link! Thanks.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:59 PM

23,274 posts, read 28,085,400 times
Quote:
Suzy OF COURSE the government is going to tell you vaccines are safe. The government elites are all in bed with the pharaceutical companies. The more vaccines they sell the more money they stand to make. How many millions did Donald Rumsfeldt make off of the Avian Flu scare? People should know by now that just because your government or your doctor tells you something, doesn't make it so. Always DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
So I should believe blog writers rather than research scientists? No, thank you.

Quote:
There are plenty of books on the subject too. Go to Amazon and of the 50 or so I found, maybe one or two are pro-vaccination. The rest are all about the dangers.
Why do people write books? To SELL them. Apparently it is more profitable to scare people about vaccines than to reassure them.

Quote:
You'd think certainly the government would not want to compromise the health of our troops but NOOOOOO!
They instead use them as guinea pigs when it comes to vaccinations.Gulf War Syndrome and Military Vaccines: Adverse Reactions. Thinktwice!
People who volunteer for military service accept certain risks. Anthrax vaccination was required because it can potentially be used as a weapon.

See here: Use of Anthrax Vaccine in the United States

"In summary, current research has not documented any single cause of PGW (Persian Gulf War) illnesses, and existing scientific evidence does not support an association between anthrax vaccine and PGW illnesses."

Quote:
The government in concert with the medical establishment tells us mammograms are safe. Yet we know they do more to cause cancer than they do to detect it. If the government cared about women's health, they'd be recommending Thermograms which ARE completely safe.
Please substantiate your claim that mammograms cause more cancers than they detect. Not true. Thermograms are not sensitive enough to use for screening for breast cancer.

Thermography

Quote:
Not only that but if people get sick from the vaccine, that creates another opportunity for the medical establishment to cash in to treat people for the side effects. It is all about MAKING $$$ ! It has NOTHING to do be with helping Americans stay well. They'd/We'd be a lot healthier with a lot stronger immune systems if they/we never had a vaccination in their/our life!
Side effects from vaccines that require additional treatment are so rare that I doubt you could make any money treating them.

Without vaccinations, a lot of us would be dead. And vaccines are all about helping people stay well! They keep people from getting sick from potentially deadly infections! treating the infections and the complications they cause costs a whole lot more than paying for the vaccines. The medical establishment would make a whole lot more money if there were no vaccines.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:26 PM

2,210 posts, read 1,585,181 times
Quote:
Right you are!

It's not a coincidence that the human lifespan has increased since modern medicine.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:33 PM

12,879 posts, read 15,357,571 times
How come it's ok for suzy_q2010 to refuse to acknowledge "blogs" yet she puts up 2 of the worst I've ever read. Perhaps she doesn't read her own iether, but as soon as she saw the words anti-vaccine pro disease, she thought it must be a goodun. Pro vaccine is what the pharmacy loves, so you'll have lots of support there I'm sure, especially from your favorites cdc, and who.the medical establishment would make a whole lot less if there were no vaccines to sicken us and provide life long patients.

Old 12-29-2010, 06:36 PM

107 posts, read 193,812 times
I have to say that growing up in a neighborhood filled with children and raising my own in a similar child filled neighborhood, I know of no one who died from measles, mumps, whooping cough, etc., and I was born in the 1950's. When measles went through the neighborhoods back in the late 50's and early 60's, it was just expected that it would go through all the kids, but no one thought of it as life threatening. This fear we all have now is a result of propaganda used by the pharms/government just as they do now with Avian Flu and last year's H1N1. Doesn't anyone remember last year's news coverage about the H1N1? They tried to terrify us.

HOWEVER, I DO know a lot of autistic children and teenagers (babysat for several of them). Their parents all had the same story as I had with my own child. After the vaccinations our children changed dramatically. My son also had a very severe reaction the night after the immunization that scared us half to death. High fever, scream crying until he was beat red in the face. Luckily, my son (at around 12 months) did not become autistic, but instead became wildly aggressive and hyperactive. Most of the time the physical aggression and hyperactivity was with a smile on his face, so no logical reason behind the behavior (not fighting for his way or for a toy and not doing it for attention either) unlike regular toddler "terrible two" behavior...he was too young for that stage anyway.

I am not anti-vaccination. The polio shot was life saving for many people. But in the early 1990's (when my kid was immunized) there were just too many shots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or