Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2010, 11:49 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
What the hell happened in 1880?

Mapping History
Hey, I'm just reporting it.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:56 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:

Mapping History

Good question!

Old 12-31-2010, 12:17 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
I notice that you STILL do not comprehend what I wrote. Nowhere did I say vaccines SOLELY cause autism. Nowhere did I assert that vaccines should be outlawed. This is just you, arguing with yourself, which is fine, but you should do it in private. Otherwise, it's kind of embarrassing for others to have to watch . . .
How quickly you forget what you wrote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty
the CDC HAS in fact stated that "there are no safe vaccines" , I know pediatricians, doctors from other specialties, nurses, scientists, and PhDs who do NOT vaccinate their children or who do it very sparingly and on a modified schedule. They keep a low profile to avoid dealing with the Useful Idiots on the pro vax team."
So, if you are not obviously stating that vaccines should be removed because they are dangerous, then you are inferring it which still ends up with you saying vaccines should not be given to children.

Otherwise, what you are saying is that you believe they are dangerous and yet they should still be given to children. That makes no sense if you truly believe they are dangerous to children.

So where are those links to the Autism is even remotely caused by vaccines study as well as the CDC statement saying that there are NO safe vaccines.

BTW you claim to know so many medical professionals but for all we know you are making that up. I know Drs, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Pediatricians who all gave their kids vaccines on the regular schedule. Touche

Old 12-31-2010, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No, it's not a coincidence, it's a brain dead, bloody fraud that you have been brainwashed to believe. And you can't even bother yourself to check.

I know .. you believe that in the "old days" everyone died at 45 ... or something like that. I've got news for you ... it's a lie. It was common among our ancestors not only to live just as long or longer than we do today ... but also to remain healthier and more active and capable.

They didn't have "shopping cart scooters" to carry your fat arse up and down the grocery store isles .... people in their 60's were still working the fields 14 hours a day ...doing things that a 30 year old couldn't do today.

Let's take a look at some recognizable names of our past ....

Benjamin Franklin ...... lived to be 84

John Adams ....... 91 years old when he died

George Washington ..... 67

Thomas Jefferson .... 83

James Madison .... 85

The medical establishment wants you to believe that the human race would parish without them ... but the fact of the matter is ... we'd live longer an healthier without them .. as a general rule.

Before modern medicine was invented ... what was it that kept the human race alive for Thousands of years?

Use ... your ... head !!

Um, it's not the ones who survived that we are talking about. It's the ones who died.

Walk through any cemetery with graves from the nineteenth century and earlier. Read the dates on the headstones.

A few obituaries from one Georgia county:

Meriwether Vindicator death notices Jan 1873-Dec 1879

Note the children who died from "membranous croup" --- diphtheria --- and whooping cough.

Old 12-31-2010, 01:56 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Um, it's not the ones who survived that we are talking about. It's the ones who died.

Walk through any cemetery with graves from the nineteenth century and earlier. Read the dates on the headstones.

A few obituaries from one Georgia county:

Meriwether Vindicator death notices Jan 1873-Dec 1879

Note the children who died from "membranous croup" --- diphtheria --- and whooping cough.
I don't remember reading about Native American Indians "giving" any diseases to the European colonists.

What gives with the twisted white people, anyway?

"Before America was invaded and conquered did the natives have any diseases ?
I know that after coming into contact with Europeans the natives developed many sicknesses and many perished.
Did the natives have any bad diseases before contact, and if so why didn't the Europeans get sick?"

Before America was invaded and conquered did the natives have any diseases ? - Yahoo!7 Answers

Old 12-31-2010, 02:26 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
I've never met a medical professional who didn't have their kids vaccinated out of fear of autism, and I know quite a few. I do know some people who were not given certain vaccinations due to pre-existing medical conditions however.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:44 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Health conditions before Columbus: paleopathology of native North Americans

(Govt. website)

Osteologic data demonstrate that native groups were most definitely not living in a pristine, disease-free environment before contact. Although New World indigenous disease was mostly of the chronic and episodic kind, Old World diseases were largely acute and epidemic. Different populations were affected at different times and suffered varying rates of mortality.19 Diseases such as treponemiasis and tuberculosis were already present in the New World, along with diseases such as tularemia, giardia, rabies, amebic dysentery, hepatitis, herpes, pertussis, and poliomyelitis, although the prevalence of almost all of these was probably low in any given group.14 Old World diseases that were not present in the Americas until contact include bubonic plague, measles, smallpox, mumps, chickenpox, influenza, cholera, diphtheria, typhus, malaria, leprosy, and yellow fever.19

Old 12-31-2010, 09:06 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:

Mapping History
Pills .... but very IMPORTANT .... Dr. Williams Pink Pills for Pale People!! Accept no substitute!!

Of Course, if you are worried about Consumption (Tuberculosis) ... have no fear .... the cure is here ... Demeritt's North American Catarrh (runny nose) Remedy

Of course ... only those very wealthy PALE PEOPLE could afford these miracle cures ... the rest .... well they piled up in the streets like cords of wood.

Hahahaha

But, but .... the Report says .......

Old 12-31-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
I don't remember reading about Native American Indians "giving" any diseases to the European colonists.

What gives with the twisted white people, anyway?

"Before America was invaded and conquered did the natives have any diseases ?
I know that after coming into contact with Europeans the natives developed many sicknesses and many perished.
Did the natives have any bad diseases before contact, and if so why didn't the Europeans get sick?"

Before America was invaded and conquered did the natives have any diseases ? - Yahoo!7 Answers
Not sure what your point is.

I am sure there were infectious diseases in the Americas before the fifteenth century.

See here:

Megadeath in Mexico | Infectious Diseases | DISCOVER Magazine

The article is about a probable hemorrhagic fever that caused epidemics among the Aztecs. Probably a rodent vector.

And here:
See the section on infectious diseases
Health conditions before Columbus: paleopathology of native North Americans

Old 12-31-2010, 10:59 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,279,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Oh yeah, until they are DEAD OF PREVENTABLE DISEASES because their mommies were neurotic.
What preventable diseases are you talking about??,Health and cleanliness are the key to preventing disease...not some vaccine that damages your immune system, and sets you up for all number of other ailments and disease.It is indeed neurotic to believe that a shot with unproven efficacy,and filled with poisins toxic to our systems is going to protect you, when the evidence is all around us that these vaccines don't work, and that the risk of damage from them is much, much higher than contracting the disease itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies