Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2011, 08:19 PM

15,072 posts, read 8,629,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
My friend the special education teacher agrees with the differing diagnosis idea. She tells me most of the kids she teaches now are called autistic. She hardly ever works with a kid who has been labeled learning disabled let alone mentally retarded.

I personally think that at least two factors are at work. A huge stigma has been attached to the idea of mental retardation that no one wants such a diagnosis and we've increased paid public services for children with autism.
Were the vaccine test monkeys also misdiagnosed as retarded or learning challenged before?

Old 01-01-2011, 08:37 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

That's right .. in fact, not only were they not the kiss of death for which so many want to label them, they were valuable to the development of our young immune systems, and incalculable as to the full benefits later.
Please detail which particular diseases are harmless to children and why.

Whooping cough has a one in 250 risk of death and a 1 in 100 risk of brain damage. The standard treatment for whooping cough in young babies is hospitalization. The same can easily be said for most vaccine preventable diseases. Hep B in young children easily leads to liver failure. Diphtheria and tentanus are essentially untreatable and have huge mortality rates.

There's nothing valuable in contracting diseases that maim, blind, deafen, paralyse and kill off brain cells.

Quote:
As for the vaccine issue, I am fervently anti-vaccine for children. And it's preposterous for someone to insinuate that because of that stance, I'm somehow pro-disease. What inane nonsense. The position I take on vaccines is precisely because of my knowledge of them .. how they are made, what they are made of, the technology behind their alleged function, and the overt lunacy and lack of common sense required of one to even consider the idea of introducing such a cocktail of poisons into a healthy child as being a rational act.

To be anti-vaccine is indeed to be pro-disease. Do you really think nothing will happen if we stop vaccinating? History and even current events prove otherwise. As I pointed out hundreds of thousands of children were still dying of measles until more widespread access to the vaccine.

Quote:
A secondary, though valid consideration is the incalculable harm and suffering that has been inflicted upon innocent animals for decades in the testing and experimentation of these witches brews of disease components and poisons. Nothing short of endless torture of living, breathing, feeling creatures, under the guise of science. And their torturers .... well, persons that have no ethical or moral prohibition on inflicting pain upon these animals are in my mind, not to be trusted with our collective well being and safety, as they are void of the human qualities necessary for such trust to exist. And that idea is well founded in the documented instances of similar behaviors being committed using human beings as test subjects. One either possesses compassion and empathy or one doesn't. It's not a switch you can turn off and on.

Human beings were test subjects to the lack of vaccines for thousands of years. All we had to show for it were huge infant mortality rates and broken hearted parents.

Quote:
As I have already covered in considerable detail, both the polio and smallpox vaccines were unmitigated frauds, neither of which did anything but spread the diseases, and extend their natural lives ... and certainly not responsible for eradicating them as is the popular myth.
You have shown nothing but poor sources with false claims that have been repeatedly debunked.

Quote:
You're absolutely correct. And it's not even close to being debatable. There used to me a euphemism for the "special needs" children when I grew up .... these were the kids that came to school on the "short bus". And that was a fact ... a smaller, scaled down version of a regular school bus, ostensibly because there were too few to require a full sized vehicle. And to be painfully blunt here ... the "retarded" children were not just mentally challenged ... they had overt physical differences that accompanied their mental difficulties which by and large were totally obvious in outward appearance. That's simply not the case today with so many autistic children.
The brains of autistic children differ from that of normal children.

Quote:
One could claim this is all anecdotal, and not real evidence. But those that do also chose to claim that parents simply never noticed the problems in their own children ... or that these children were misdiagnosed. But that's another obfuscation ... not all children develop these symptoms immediately and at very young ages that would make it difficult to detect. Large numbers of the affected children have experienced dramatic transformations ... going from very normal, active and responsive, to overtly damaged and abnormal. The parents of these children KNOW their own children intimately, and can detect even a small change in behavior .. but these parents ... THOUSANDS of them recount the same experiences .. the same dramatic changes following a course of vaccinations. They recognize the cause and effect, and it's undeniable. and ludicrous to say that they aren't having these experiences.

People have made silly claims for thousands of years. Witness those who swore by homeopathy or phrenology or the efficacy of bleeding. Anecdotal evidence that meets the test of time is called a simple name: science.

Quote:
Contrary to the endless denials ... there is a major intellectual disconnect revolving around this "BIG MYSTERY". The reality is that there is no mystery ... here are direct links between vaccinations and the immense increases in Autism. The only mystery is how people can fall for the constant double talk from FDA officials and Pharmaceutical companies, with their collective record of lying, cheating, and willingly causing harm for the sake of profit. Of course, when you make such claims, you should be prepared to back it up, and I am ... here is a taste of the double talk from the head of the FDA regarding Autism:
You have yet to back up this claim with anything but poor sources and your own repeated assertions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-nk...eature=related

Quote:
Now, she goes as far as to admit that children with an "underlying condition" have experienced a reaction to vaccines that appear as "Autism like" symptoms ... (can't bring herself to simply say Autism) ... but then ends the interview saying they have found no evidence linking the vaccines to Autism. A direct contradiction of herself in the same 10 minute span ... of course she lies about working hard, when she wasn't even familiar with the case she was asked about ... on and on. But this isn't abnormal .. this IS THE FDA .. that's what they do ... they lie, approve unsafe drugs and vaccines, and run cover for the pharmaceutical industry that owns them. And the pharmaceutical industry? They kill people for profit every day ... and have done so for decades. To prove that statement I offer this evidence:
Children who react poorly to vaccines are hardly likely to react any better to the actual disease itself. Profits from vaccines are minimal at best. The real money is in curing toenail fungus and erectile dysfunction not in protecting a baby against measles or mumps.
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52...eature=related

First, they killed people in the US ... lawyers obtained internal documents showing that they knew the drug was contaminated with HIV, and sold it anyway ... but once the government was presented with proof of their foreknowledge of this contamination ... they pulled the drug from the US market, and allowed Bayer Corp to sell it to Spain, France and Japan ... knowing that thousands of deaths would result. Officials in France went to prison ... buy Bayer executives here in the US haven't even been investigated, which shows criminal collusion of the FDA, Congress, and the US justice system .... which is really the US Just Us system. They are above the law .. laws are for you and me ... not them.
That has nothing to do with vaccines. That also ignores the fact that vaccines are a WORLDWIDE effort.

Quote:
So you think you can trust Big Pharma and the FDA ?
I trust a few hundred years of history and science. I trust that most of us don't have infants who die from HiB or diphtheria or polio or tetanus or whooping cough. I trust that the rest of us no longer fear epidemics of diseases that are prevented from vaccines.

Quote:
Well the above is far from an isolated instance. Last year, Baxter Pharmaceutical (maker of H1N1 Swine flu vaccine) "accidentally" sent H1N1 swine flu vaccine that was contaminated with H5N1 (more dreaded and deadly and virulent bird flu) to 18 countries. It's important to note that those that have worked in the industry say that level III facilities simply cannot accidentally do such a thing ... that someone had to do it purposely. The second interesting note is that Baxter is sitting on a gigantic stockpile of H5N1 vaccine. What a coincidence. Experts say that an H5N1 pandemic could cause 100 Million Deaths or more, and there we have Baxter shipping this tainted vaccine to 18 countries. Luckily, officials in the Czech Republic decided to test the vaccine on ferrets prior to allowing distribution ... all of the Animals died, and they analyzed the vaccine and found the "accident".
I see no evidence of this claim anywhere but untrustworthy anti-vax websites.

Quote:
Trust them now with the health of you and your children? Think they care anymore about you than anyone else? Think they tell the truth?
As opposed to someone who sits here and downplays the effects of terrible diseases? Pretends that polio is just a laugh a minute? That diphtheria is probably fun? Argues that broken ribs from whooping cough are part of a healthy life experience?

Quote:
What we have here is an issue that transcends the Autism issue, and literally defines the purposeful and planned depopulation of the world through disease fear mongering, justifying mass vaccination programs to create an unprecedented catastrophe of unimaginable proportions.

You're ignoring history and science in favor of a massive conspiracy among health professionals worldwide. That makes no sense at all.

Quote:
These psychopathic Ghouls justify these actions in their own twisted minds by the fact that their view of the masses as being "useless eaters" is verified and supported by the fact that the vast majority of people are so ignorant as to allow themselves and their own children to be poisoned with these other toxic vaccines, and drugs ... even though there has been ample evidence to expose these things.

It is the ignorance demonstrated by the inexcusable failure of the general public to even stand up to protect their own bloody children that these psychopaths look to as proof that you don't deserve to live.

And on one level, they have a point. The ignorance is inexcusable.
The only ignorance is the comparison between good scientists working to prevent disease and people accusing them of being Hitler.

Quote:
For anyone that still thinks all of this is just tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense ...... just take the damned vaccine.
Many people including young infants, people with immune problems and many elderly cannot get vaccinated. How about you not argue against measures that protect their health?

Old 01-01-2011, 08:43 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
At the same time, all the pharmacists are being pushed, to push flu shots on the misinformed and unsuspecting.

What company does your daughter work for, because my husband's best friend is a pharmacist and he was told NO SUCH THING. Maybe that is because he owns the Pharmacy where he works and does not work for some nameless faceless corporation. It would be against a Pharmacist moral and ethical code to push something they do not believe in. That person should NOT be a pharmacist.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:50 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive.
Hey, ain't that the truth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plwaG...eature=related

Old 01-01-2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Were the vaccine test monkeys also misdiagnosed as retarded or learning challenged before?
Please tell me you're NOT comparing children with mental retardation or learning disabilities to monkeys.

Please also answer the following questions:

Whooping cough has a one in 250 risk of death and a 1 in 100 risk of brain damage. The standard treatment for whooping cough in young babies is hospitalization. The same can easily be said for most vaccine preventable diseases. Hep B in young children easily leads to liver failure. Diphtheria and tentanus are essentially untreatable and have huge mortality rates.

There's nothing valuable in contracting diseases that maim, blind, deafen, paralyse and kill off brain cells.

Ultimately which dieases would you like babies and children to get? Measles? (a one in five risk of complications!) Diphtheria (over 15,000 deaths in 1921!)? Hep B (a million deaths a year in places without access to vaccines!)

Please tell.

My non-crazy source for such assertions:

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations

Old 01-01-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Please tell me you're NOT comparing children with mental retardation or learning disabilities to monkeys.

Please also answer the following questions:

Ultimately which dieases would you like babies and children to get? Measles? (a one in five risk of complications!) Diphtheria (over 15,000 deaths in 1921!)? Hep B (a million deaths a year in places without access to vaccines!)

Please tell.

My non-crazy source for such assertions:

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations
Overcoming a measles infection immunizes against corporatist propaganda.

There are many kinds of infections.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Overcoming a measles infection immunizes against corporatist propaganda.

There are many kinds of infections.
I'm sure all the children who died from measles in India before they had access to the vaccine will be delighted to hear they at least overcame corporatist propaganda. I'm sure that the one in five people who get measles complications will be greatly relieved to hear that their suffering allegedly has a purpose.

This isn't a game or a joke or an abstraction. These are very real diseases. The CDC and the FDA did not make up whooping cough. Diphtheria existed long before America was a country. Polio and tetanus and mumps were not dreamed up by big pharmaceutical companies. History and literature and art and biology are not the creation of profit seeking doctors.

Without vaccination vaccine preventable diseases will be back. ALL of us will be far worse off should the anti-vax agenda become real.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:34 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,670,889 times
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
The dangerous diseases were smallpox and whooping cough--I heard horror stories from my mother about those killers. I lived though polio epidemics and was so grateful when the polio vaccine came out that--well, words cannot describe the feelings of relief and joy.

By guy Texas--As I have already covered in considerable detail, both the polio and smallpox vaccines were unmitigated frauds, neither of which did anything but spread the diseases, and extend their natural lives ... and certainly not responsible for eradicating them as is the popular myth.

No. To some extent I do agree with you but you go too far. Don't you remember polio? Remember iron lungs?
Remember kids in school who had to wear heavy leg braces and couldn't play on the playground with the other kids? Remember being terrified of getting polio every summer? Being made to stay home, away from crowds all summer? Polio was HORRIBLE. The vaccine stopped it. I will never believe it spread it or extended its natural life. As soon as we got the vaccine kids stopped getting polio. It was VERY obvious.

Smallpox? What a way to die--bleeding to death thought the skin. If you were lucky enough to live, you were scarred for life. That was before my time but it's true and I was glad to receive a vaccination at age 5. I even got vaccinated again as an adult when I traveled to Europe.

Those two diseases were scourges and good riddance to them. Thank goodness for vaccines in those cases.

Suzi and others, I wish you would go back further with your statistics. Compare the 1940's or 50s with today, for instance. Comparisons of say, 1980 to today don't tell us that much, imho. I know my evidence is anecdotal but I'm not the only one who can remember that far back and who would agree with what I've said about lack of autism back then (and other diseases that are off topic in this thread.)

Old 01-01-2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
I'm sure all the children who died from measles in India before they had access to the vaccine will be delighted to hear they at least overcame corporatist propaganda. I'm sure that the one in five people who get measles complications will be greatly relieved to hear that their suffering allegedly has a purpose.

This isn't a game or a joke or an abstraction. These are very real diseases. The CDC and the FDA did not make up whooping cough. Diphtheria existed long before America was a country. Polio and tetanus and mumps were not dreamed up by big pharmaceutical companies. History and literature and art and biology are not the creation of profit seeking doctors.

Without vaccination vaccine preventable diseases will be back. ALL of us will be far worse off should the anti-vax agenda become real.
People in developed countries take showers.

People in India jump into a filthy river.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:47 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
People in developed countries take showers.

People in India jump into a filthy river.
Meaning? Most vaccine-preventable diseases are airborne, not GI. Polio is an exception.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies