Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 08:34 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Somebody got caught with their redneck showing. Give it up. We know what you meant.

Many on the left are getting caught with their racism showing, hands full of race cards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 08:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Somebody got caught with their redneck showing. Give it up. We know what you meant.
Agreed. It's funny, the racists trying to twist it around and call others racist for picking up on these thinly veiled racist posts.

dcwhatever, I have been a visiting nurse and spent more time than you probably ever have in ghettos. Some (most) of them had very few non-minority people living in them.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:39 PM

631 posts, read 719,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
There you go, taking a racist stance. Are you telling me that only minorities live in ghetttos? No white people? Really?

You are correct, I know exactly what I meant. Ghettos are filled with criminals and crime just like our white house is now.

Left wingers need to quit being so racist.

So when are you going to answer me? Do you always call people by their middle name?

Old 12-28-2009, 08:51 PM

299 posts, read 635,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I have also noticed a lot of women disappearing in parking lots in the Charlotte area when they go shopping. Is this happening in other cities or just around here. I have stopped going shopping without my husband.
One of them with a low IQ may have wandered off according to what I'm reading on Google, another has the husband has a suspect and the others are going back to 2005 with some of them being prostitutes. It's always difficult to hear of anyone going missing no matter what the circumstances, as they are someone's child, spouse, sibling, etc. But I really fail to see what this has to do with terrorism? Maybe you could explain your reasoning......

Old 12-28-2009, 08:53 PM

631 posts, read 719,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post

I guess that we can add mind reader and fortune teller to your resume.
If by mind reader you mean using multiple sources for facts then yes I am.
Quote:
I never mentioned the sick passenger, you did. Another assumption by an Obama apologist. .
To be fair neither did I. The original poster brought it up. Only difference was he said both where terrorist attacks. That part was clearly wrong. Looks to me like another assumption from a right winger with bad reading comprehension skills.

Quote:
And you fail to answer/ignore the questions that prove you know nothing about the subject you rant on. .
Ok then, YES I Guarantee that on Dec 25th Northwest Flight 253 had a terrorist with a bomb onboard. I also guarantee that on Dev 26th Northwest Flight 253 had a sick passenger.

Quote:
Are the reports you cited lies? Possibly. If you believe that just because someone writes something it must be true, you are truly naive.
Oh boy. I linked Fox News you know.... That must mean you are the first Right Winger to admit Fox doesnt tell the truth! NICE

Quote:
Now, try re-reading my questions to you and for once, try to answer honestly. If you can.
Already done. So can you tell me if Fox News lied to me? And please confirm you think Obama is a coward for not calling a sick passenger’s diarrhea a terrorist attack by Al Qeada?

Old 12-28-2009, 08:55 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,705,136 times
This must be kind of embarrassing for the OP. He comes on here trying to slander our president and gets pie in the face for not even knowing there was only one incident.

For some reason, all the usual anti-Obama posters came to his defense without even knowing the facts themselves.

It's pretty remarkable how little analytical thought goes into this process for many. Are you all this easily deceived by the conservative radio and TV preachers like Beck and Hannity?

Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,825,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeym81 View Post
So when are you going to answer me? Do you always call people by their middle name?

Thomas Sean Connery...James Paul McCartney...Thomas Woodrow Wilson...Ray Charles Robinson...F. Scott Fitzgerald...L. Ron Hubbard...

Old 12-28-2009, 09:08 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
These people did...Thomas Sean Connery...James Paul McCartney...Thomas Woodrow Wilson...Ray Charles Robinson...F. Scott Fitzgerald...L. Ron Hubbard...
Yes, but Barack Hussein Obama uses his first name, like James Earl Carter, William Jefferson Clinton, George Walker Bush, etc.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:18 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
This must be kind of embarrassing for the OP. He comes on here trying to slander our president and gets pie in the face for not even knowing there was only one incident.
You know, I really don't understand the mentality here. This is not just one incident, but a series of attacks, spanning years, by this organization. Are you telling me you can't see that? Even though AQ has taken responsibility for this attack, the bomber has said there are plenty more where he came from - and still you want to deny what is as plain as the nose on your face.

Why?

Old 12-28-2009, 09:20 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,705,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You know, I really don't understand the mentality here. This is not just one incident, but a series of attacks, spanning years, by this organization. Are you telling me you can't see that? Even though AQ has taken responsibility for this attack, the bomber has said there are plenty more where he came from - and still you want to deny what is as plain as the nose on your face.

Why?
The OP titled the thread:

Two terrorist attacks since Christmas, Obama says "isolated incidents"?

Either he is willfully distorting facts or unaware of the facts, but there were not 2 terrorist attacks since Christmas in the United States (assuming that's his parameters, since he's referring to the president of only one nation).

This is not a discussion of the larger implications - it's an issue of being factual and intellectually honest in making statements. This individual was not, either naively or in an attempt to slander our president with false propaganda.

For the record - nobody thinks there aren't coordinated terror acts around the world. That's a completely separate subject for another thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies