Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 10:50 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
With the huge and overwhelming amount of people being conservative minded, the republicans have to return to what made them a great party.

Less spending, less government, lower taxes.

I keep saying that Obama is a gift that keeps on giving. His massive failures and mistakes opens the door for many conservatives because if they return to the real conservative values it will be the end of liberalism in America for along time.

People are disgusted in the way Obama and this congress is doing things knowing the majority of the people are against the crazy spending and mistakes they are making.

Obama won the election only because the republican party forgot how to be conservative. He was handed this job and thanks to him he has opened the door once again for the party that knows how to grow jobs, the economy, take government out of our lives and built a bigger, meaner, stronger military to keep us all safe.

Right now the democrats are the party without people as even most dems are very unhappy with them.

This congress and this gift in the WH is perfect timing to get our country back and start repealing anything this group has and will do in the near future.

Strong conservative vlaues will once again give the rep party control of America and this time I believe they will learn how to be real conservative and get this country back on its feet. If you are a rep and you are not for the true conservative values you wont last long.

Americans will not allow themselves to be scammed like they were in 2006 and 2008 any longer.

Just think of the day we will be without Pelosi and Reid!!

And Obama, is the gift keeps on giving that will end liberalism in America.

I'm thinking of the day PELOSI AND REID are gone, i'm a happy Gal, add Obama to the mix, i'm a very happy Gal. Haven't seen NEW CHANGE from him as of yet, do not like the way this administration handles themselves, or handles themselves, when getting any negative publicity. They talk their way out of their screw ups pretty good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 12:03 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,629 times
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......... .....OMG you people on the left are truly ret*rded lolol..........So for the last 8 yrs Pelosi and Reid and almost every moron on the Dem. side screamed blooded murder about Bush and now the shoes on the other foot...and you cry like little worms........lol

Old 12-29-2009, 05:40 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Right now, the GOP seems to have only one guiding principle: Everything Obama does is wrong. But reactionary obstructionism isn’t a political vision. It’s time for Reality-Based Republicanism.

Romano: The Reality-Based Republicans - Newsweek.com
Shhhhh! Don't tell them that, they may listen.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:15 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
I'd like to see the Republicans return to the party of Dewey, Eisenhower, Rockefeller, and Nixon and consign the Taft, Falwell, Dobson, Palin, John Bircher wing to its former yayhoo status.
Cava, how about something between the two?

Nita

Old 12-29-2009, 08:40 AM

14,129 posts, read 31,251,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Cava, how about something between the two?

Nita
I don't think I could go to the right of Dewey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies